Chapter 2

Case EXOTIC

A/N Thank you for the new subbies! But do you know what I adore more than subs? Comments hahaXD

 

Soohyun’s POV

The younger EXO leader, namely Kai, shoved his chair aside and confronted me face to face. His face was blank and showed no emotions whatsoever just like the other two EXO leaders, Chanyeol and Baekhyun who sat quietly in their seats, watching me.

 

 I felt a sudden drop in air temperature as Kai stood up next to me, staring, literally, down at me( because I’m short you know.)

 

The room fell silent.

 

“Fine then. I'll try you,” his hissed under his breath. 

 

 Kai pulled out the little black handkerchief tucked in his pocket,suggesting me that my goal was to get it.

 

The second I saw my goal, I immediately sprinted towards his direction.

 

Kai would definitely be a strong opponent, most likely stronger than me, so my only chance was to win this by speed. I have to steal that handkerchief before he is prepared.

 

 I saw his eyes widen by surprise as I reached out to his chest. Just when I thought I was going to grab it, he dodged at lightning speed.

 

 Damn it.

 

 He’s too fast.

 

I saw a smirk slowly creep across his face as his eyes teased me.

 

I felt a surge of power surge through my body as I terribly wanted to wipe that mocking smirk off his face.

 

Now the real fight began.

 

 I sprinted towards him once again, this time my fist was prepared to strike his face.

 

 As expected he blocked me easily with one hand, twisted my arm around my back, locking me in position.

 

 I kicked me feet backwards, aiming at his legs. He dodged my kick while releasing me from his hold.

 

The second I was free, I charged towards him, aiming for his chest. But he blocked every single one of my moves with ease.

 

 I kicked him, I punched him, even a combination of both, but his blocks were strong and sturdy.

 

Were all EXO leaders this strong?

 

 I was puffing a little but Kai didn’t even look the least bit tired. He looked rather, amused.

 

I knew I couldn’t beat him.

 

 At least not simply by fists.

 

 I stopped.

My eyes were glued onto him while I mentally planned my next moves.

 

“Give up?” Kai teased me while wearing the same annoying smirk.

 

 Come on Lee Soohyun. Think. What can I do?

 

“Just give up.” Kai said casually and I hear Baekhyun chuckle from behind.

 

No.

 

I rushed towards him once again.

 

This was my last bet.

 

 I threw my fist towards his chest once again.

 

“Stop this useless punching,” I Kai said as he casually blocked my punch with one hand.

 

Yes. Gotcha.

 

This time, as he reached out to block me, I grabbed onto his arm.

 

He raised his eyebrows, a little surprised.

 

 He tried to shake my grab off, but I held on as tight as I can.

 

Then,I picked up my speed as I ran towards the nearest wall which was only a few steps away.

 

Using, Kai’s arm as support, I pushed myself off the ground and I ran up the wall. Then I kicked off the wall and flipped upside down in midair.

 

When I fell back onto the ground,I landed right on Kai's back with him flat beneath me just like I planned.

 

Kai was so taken back by my action that he literally did not react at all as I pushed him down, causing him to face palm the ground.

 

Ouch.

 

Swiftly, I grabbed the black handkerchief from his pocket and got off his back.

 

I dusted my hands and said with a smile, “I win.”

 

 

Kai’s POV

 

“ you’re bleeding!” The midget girl cried as got up. I raised an eyebrow, was this the same girl I was fighting before?

 

“Mianhae,mianhae..... I didn’t mean to cut you.” She carried on apologizing.

 

I look at her, and I saw that she was staring at my chin. So I reached towards my chin and I felt something wet. I looked at my fingers which were covered in blood.

 

Oh. I see. I’m bleeding.

 

“Ah! Don’t touch it! You’ll get it infected! Oh my god! The bleeding won’t stop, the bleeding won’t stop!” She panicked as she looked around trying to find something.

 

I felt the sting on my chin but the pain was nothing compared to anything like a knife or a bullet stuck in you.

 

 I really wanted to tell the girl that I wouldn’t die from a tiny scratch like this but I couldn’t help but feel amused at how shaken up she was.

 

Just a while ago she was all 'killer mode'on me.

 

The midget girl, suddenly realized something and took out the black handkerchief from which she stole from me. 

 

She reached out towards me.

 

“Mianhae, but this is going to hurt a bit.” She bit her lips, as she gently wiped away the blood that was, to my realization, dripping down my neck.

 

 I peered down at her. Her face is all scrunched up as if she was in pain when she wiped away my blood.

 

She looked so focused at cleaning my wound, I couldn’t resist the urge to break her expression.

 

“That handkerchief was expensive.”

 

She quickly looked up at me, eyes wide.

 

I shrugged, “It’s Hermes.”

 

She quickly pulled back, panicking again. “Mianhae. I-I will clean it for you if you don’t mind. O-or I could p-pay you back? How much was it?”

 

I was about to reply to her but Baekhyun hyung quickly interrupted. “There’s no need to buy a new one. You can just work it off.” Baekhyun said to the girl.

 

She turned to him, surprised.

 

Baekhyun carried on, “ get ready and come here at eight tonight."

 

The girl tilted her head to the side, looking confused, “ get ready?”

 

“Do you have any club wear?” Chanyeol asked.

 

She shook her head, still looking confused.

 

I raised an eyebrow. This girl has never gone clubbing before?

 

“Okay then, Kai,” hyung looked at me, “take her to Taeyeon’s place, I’ll call her later to let her know that you’ll be coming.”

 

I nodded.

 

The girl looked from me to hyung, and then from hyung to me as if searching for some answers.

 

Baekhyun sighed, “Okay everything’s sorted, everyone else leave now.” He turned to us again and said, “Ok, let’s roll.”

 

Just when everyone was about to leave and head off, I heard the girl say, “Um.... my name is Soohyun. Lee Soohyun, if that’s important....”

 

Baekhyun, Chanyeol and I all turned to her.

 

“That’s a nice name,” Chanyeol said. 

 

A/N It's the holidays so I'm trying to write AMAP (as much as possible). Shall we limit it to two chapters per week? I'll try my best to keep on schedule but we all know that won't happen lol:/ SO this is the second chapter for this week, I'll see you guys next week!!