003

Sweet Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Let’s buy foods” Krystal said. I nodded slowly as I thought about my second letter, I felt stupid and felt anxious the whole time.

“Why are you spazzing out? Is it about Freezer?”  And again, Krys hits the bull’s eye. “No, no please stop this, Krys.”I showed her a begging face. Krystal then patted me “Okay, okay let’s say that you don’t like him now even the fact is your act lately show different thing” she said. “Thanks for your concern” I smiled.

 

Today, we had to attend school’s club. I joined the basketball club. My best score in school subjects was sports because I loved them. I am 180 degrees different from the girly Krystal. I enjoyed my club so much despite from studying hard, that’s why the red color appeared often in my report card.

After two hours of practicing, I’m all sweat. I gulped my mineral water fast to regain energy. Now it’s five o’clock and I wanted my tired body to go home soon. I took the bus today, I stepped up as I brought along my heavy gym bag. I looked for an empty seat and found one. The person’s face beside the empty chair was blocked by the person’s body in front. As I walked nearer, I could see his face and my heart skipped a beat. It was him, Oh Sehun who probably had received my letters, two of them.

He was playing his phone and not paying attention around .I immediately quitted the plan to seat and remained standing as I held the railing. Unfortunately the bus was full and the chair beside him was the only one vacant, I looked really weird for not taking that seat. The bus started to move but still, I chose to stand with my stiff legs.

The board felt so long, my heart kept racing as I felt everyone being so confused of me. I kept silent when suddenly the bus driver stopped in shock, my feet lost balance and I nearly fell. And I felt my heart skipped again for the second time in this same damn bus. I heave a sigh and gripped the railing harder in case next unwanted things will happen.

“Excuse me, the seat beside me is empty” A voice heard. I turned back and met his eyes, his hand was holding an earphone when the other was still plugged on his ear. It’s my first time hearing his sound, it felt so soft and warm. I didn’t except this from his cold face.

“Ah, thankyou” My voice trembled. I finally seated, I made our distance as far as possible without making him feel confused. My cheeks got warmer and seriously how many shocks will I get now? I could die by stupid heart attack.

Now what I think the reason he offered this seat was he saw me nearly fell, I knew it. Well done for myself I did something stupid ag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter