007

Sweet Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 The street lights shone as the bus went move forward. Sehun sat beside Jaein and have her head resting on his shoulder. He rubbed his forehead for times as he felt something went wrong with him. He drummed his finger to reduce his anxiety. He didn’t know if his choice was a good one because he was too panicked after he knew that Jaein was fainting. He set his eyes on top of her head and felt really bad for her.

 Later, he moved his eyes to see Jaein’s knee and slowly, Sehun search his handkerchief on his pocket. Without making any move on his occupied shoulder, he wanted to whip the blood as he tried to be gentle as possible.

He didn’t understand it, between him and this girl. They had nothing to do with each other. They’re not friends, a couple or even siblings. Moreover he didn’t even know this girl’s name. But something came up to him and he felt his heart forced him hardly to help this girl with all that he could.

He tried to replay every scene where he met this girl, he dug up his brain and slowly the pictures were visible on his mind and those girl’s face he remembered made his heart felt soften. Now all he could thought for helping her was to serve a comfy resting place for her body because he didn’t know where this girl’s house belong to.

On the bus stop, Sehun stood up and gently lift Jaein. Luckily, the bus was quiet empty and Sehun could bring Jaein more easily. Sometimes, people stared at him as he made his way to his apartment room but he didn’t really care about it and put this girl’s condition on top. It’s not that he brought any corpse so he didn’t give any about this. It was a little bit hard for him to unlock the door, opened it, and went inside with Jaein with him.

He finally rested Jaein on his bed and heave puff on air. He stretched his stiffen shoulder and massaged his hands a little. He actually felt really awkward just now, it’s his first time on bringing any girl to his room and he felt embarrassed inside. What should he do now? He has no any experience about a fainted person and now he burdened himself one. He scratched back of his head hardly as he stare on this girl’s peaceful pose.

Sehun tried really hard, first he splat some water to Jaein’s face but it failed. He poked her cheeks for times but got no result and the last, he screamed loudly and popped a plastic bag to make a loud sound but the girl beside him was still motionless. It has been around 30 minutes that Jaein lied on his bed, Sehun had given up and decided to go back to the school and bring her bag here to seek some information or to find the girl’s phone and call their family.

 

One thing that Sehun felt ashamed of, he didn’t have money at the moment to bring her to the hospital.

 

He's back from the school so now his and Jaein’s bags were on his hand. He was looking on the night skies and remembered about his market shift. But instead of working, Sehun went to his workplace and asked a night off and of course he won’t get his salary for a day. After he got the permission, he grabbed some instant soup and bought them. Then Sehun made a faster step to home as he thought about the fainting girl.

 

 

I felt my body was lying on a cozy place, I found myself being wrapped by a warm and soft blanket. I heard water streamed hard and I furrowed my eyebrow even with my closed eyes. I pulled my blanket tighter and made myself as comfy as possible. Later, I realized that the water sound was stopped and soon my nose detected some delicious smell. I removed the blanket from my head and slowly open

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter