009

Sweet Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun lay on his bed as he stared the white ceilings above. His lips kept frowning up like a mad man after he sent Jaein ‘How’s your day message’. At that time, his phone rang and he tilted his head to reach it. He stared at the screen, being hesitated after he saw the caller id.

“Hello dad?” Sehun answered.

“Yes son. How are you?” Sehun smiled because he felt happy for the first call from his dad after they lived apart.

“I’m fine dad, how’s you and mom anyway?”

“Of course we’re fine too! Listen Sehun, I want you to come to my office on Saturday, we started to miss our rebellious son” Sehun chuckled, then he lift up his body and seated, he stared at the hanging calendar on the wall and blinked his eyes.

“Okay dad, will see you then”

“Good night” Both of them said farewell words and soon the call ended. Sehun locked his phone and threw it gently on the bed.

It was only nine at night and he already did a lot of nap earlier, he skipped his part time job and got nothing to do right now. He wondered his eyes around the room from corner to corner, trying to find anything to kill the time. He finally stood up and seated on the chair by his desk. Sehun grabbed his usual sketchbook and opened up the last page, a drawing of Jaein. He stared at it for seconds and decided to take a red coloring pencil.

He brushed the color thinly on one spot, her cheek. He imagined how red it was every time he saw it and after he thought the paper had enough red colors on it, he putted back the pencil on its place and stared the picture for the last time.

‘Completely done’

He went back to his bed and fell hardly on it. He grabbed his pillows and rested his head on one arm while his left hand trailed around the bed to find his phone.

He checked it and saw one new notification from ‘target’.

“Who are you?” Sehun pulled his right hand and rested his head fully on the pillow then he started to text.

“I’m oh sehoon” he tapped send immediately and put the phone again. He grabbed another pillow and hugged it then he pressed his face onto it to feel the fluffy pillow with both eyes closed. He occupied the king-sized bed all by himself each night. Not so long after that, he fell asleep soundly in the quiet surroundings.

Today Sehun chose to sleep early. He hoped for the sun to rise soon because boring school days slowly replaced with an odd excitement. Why odd? Because when students could use a hundred of reason to skip school days, he couldn’t wait to go instead. He couldn’t resist it, he wanted to see her again and he found out that teasing her became one of his new hobbies.

After the night passed, sunshine started to shone beyond his window and caught his eyes. Sehun yawned heavily. He rubbed his eyes as he gathered his soul until he fully woke up. He opened his eyes slowly and reached his phone, excepting any new message from Jaein.

He stared at the conversation that still ended after his last message. He furrowed his eyebrow in disappoint and threw the phone again. He stood up and spread his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter