006

Sweet Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun opened his eyes as he felt someone passed his body, he looked out and find a girl who was covering her cheek and flipped her palm for times. He knew this girl and he got used to see her now, he realized how red her face every time he saw it and it reminded him of his favorite food, boiled crab.

On the next day after school, Sehun was sitting on his class as he re-reading Jaein’s letter. After he putted a little prank on her last time, his curious feeling grew and he eager to know what about this girl. Then he kept his letter on his bag and walked out from the class. He carried his bag on shoulder as he brought his sketch book, pencil and eraser on his hand. He liked to seek for a peaceful place and start to draw anything.

Today he chose his most favorite place. It was a bench under the tree that was located near the small basketball court. He liked it because people barely came there so he could fully enjoy his time. He started to brush his pencil and formed some line when he heard a sound of a basketball that was being bounced to the ground for times. He looked up and saw someone dribbling the ball, but it was strange for him that the person was a girl and she was alone.

He kept looking on her from head to toe and soon he realized that she was the ‘boiled crab’ he met several times. Sehun erased the that he had made on his book and started to make a new one.  He took a glance at the girl and started to copy her feature, Sehun found it fun to draw something that is moving. It gave him more challenge to do.

He didn’t know why he could to stare at this crab girl and felt comfortable until his drawing was finished. It was strange because he’s never been looking at any girl this long. Now then he looked at his finished drawing, he felt satisfied of it. He looked up again and found the girl who was panting hard as she sat down and spread her leg widely to left and right. Her arms were supporting her body on her back and her chest moved up and down as she breathed heavily.

Somehow he found it amusing by looking on her face and he kept on staring the girl that soon continued on practicing. Sehun yawned silently and he putted his things aside. He felt his last night shift on market affected him and soon he drifted to sleep. He does this too easily and even fell asleep in a random place more than often.

 

 

I panted heavily, I could not do it anymore. I tied my hair in a ponytail with the hair tie that was returned by Sehun. I decided to finish my basketball practice as soon as I start breathed hardly. I whipped my neck and forehead with a small towel and packed my things into my bag. I took up my basketball and I looked up, I saw the sun was setting down and I could see the beautiful orange sky as I adored the birds that fly through. I heaved a puff on air and stretched my arm.

I started to walk but I heard a soft snore from somewhere. I really hoped that sound was from an adorable cat or any cute puppy that I could play with. I trailed the sound happily and f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter