002

Sweet Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Valentine’s day. Nothing so special really, except for the couples from the entire school that fulfill the areas with some strong lovey-dovey auras they had; And EXCEPT for the misspelled letter I wrote last week, I started to think how improper I am, and it really need to be fixed soon. Moreover since that day, Krystal kept recalling my mistake and she always laughs with full of happiness, how annoying. I fight it back, I said to her that the letter won’t be sent caused by the misspelled and it will be better that way.

But the strange thing is. I felt different every time I saw this Sehun now. I don’t know what’s wrong with me and this thing really loaded my heart.

The day after I wrote the letter, I saw him across of my class and again with a book on his hand. He sat there quietly, I watched him brushing his pencil on the book in soft motion and soon I learned that he’s sketching not studying. I wonder what kind of picture he drew and I kept my eyes on him unconsciously. Unexpectedly he looked up and his eyes met mine, even though my distance was far enough but I immediately turned my body and rushed inside my class. I sat on my seat as I bit my lips, I felt nervous so sudden.

“You’re blushing Jaein” Krystal appeared in front of me. I covered my face with my palms as I denied.

“No I’m not!” I really hate this, my face felt so hot now and I know my denial won’t be trusted. Krystal shrugged, “I saw you rushed from outside” She then peeked out the door and went back in.

“Freezer” She rolled her eyes. Krystal went near me and whispered something.

“You like him, don’t you?”

I covered my entire face and rest my head on the table. “No!” I shouted. I know, it’s all red and better not to show her now or she will tease me more and more, she will never get satisfied of me. I kept denying her tease the whole week but without she knew it, I did a thing that I thought really stupid.

I wrote one letter, a new one to the same person. I was being extra careful on writing his name this time. “Oh Sehun” I murmured as I wrote it at home, I don’t want Krys to see this, really. And the day before Valentine’s, I secretly put it inside the box. On my way back to class, I met Sehun ah no, Freezer again. I don’t know what should I call my feelings that time but I felt some thump on my heart as I walk, I looked down to not meet his eye again as I made my step faster.

 

 

Sehun was burying his face on his arm and took a rest while some people from the Student Council came to his class

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter