001

Sweet Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Freezer.

That was what came up to my mind every time his name was said. Straight faced enrolled senior who barely talks and less of smiles. He was well known extremely smart but everybody said that the only thing he does in class everyday is sleeping, that’s it.

I think it’s not really fair when everyone else pushed so hard to pass each tests in this damn school, all he did were just closing his eyes and Pooff! He got 100 in almost all test.

Those things interest Krystal and I very much on our second year on high school. She’s my best friend who had through damn hell things together with me and she’s half of mine. Without our conscious, we had been watching him since he entered this school.

Of course not in a romantic way but sometimes we just enjoyed to make a joke about him. From the way he walks with that extremely straight face until that sleepy face he often puts on display. I think this is a joke that only us could understand.Weird, aren’t we? 

And we were the one who gave that “Freezer” title on him. Resembles his coldand straight face. 

 

Lastly, he is nobody but him. The third grade senior, Oh Sehun.

 

I was walking on the school’s hallway, together with Krystal when something caught my sight.

“Wait Krys” I stopped my step and looked on the wall magazine. Krystal shown a confused face and she followed me, looking at the poster I saw.

“SECRET LETTER” It was written as the title. The poster’s color was pink, with lot of hearts on it. I read the whole thing and automatically turned my head, as excepted now Krystal and I were looking on each other and we smiled. “Him” we said at the same time.

The secret letter system is: Student council on our school had prepared some box. We can write letters to someone with or without putting our name on it and on the Valentine’s day, they will send the letters to each person.

We continued walking to our class as we giggled, enjoying how we really have a match mind. At that moment, I saw fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter