011

Sweet Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“The rice is ready!” Sehun shouted from his place. Hyuna immediately put her knife and jogged towards him. I only tilted my head towards them and irritated by her flirty act. I was still peeling my apple when suddenly I felt a sharp pain on my finger.

“Ouch!” I moaned and bit my lower lip to reduce the pain.

I chose not to see my finger because of the phobia I had. I put my injured hand beside my thigh and decided to treat it later.

“Are the apples done?” Hyuna poked my shoulder. I turned my head and found her smiling with Sehun behind.

“Can you do this one for me?” I asked for her help because I was unable to peel anymore. Hyuna nodded and started to peel the apple, I stood beside and watch her doing it.

I had a casual chat with Hyuna and suddenly I felt my hand being lifted up. “Don’t you realize this?” Sehun asked me with a worried tone and he gripped my wrist gently.

I diverted my gaze away and nodded my head. “I know..” I said in a low voice then I looked at his face. He had such distressed emotion on his eye and he heaved a sigh.

“I will take the medicine box, you can sit there first” he said. I nodded and obeyed his order.

I wondered if my injured finger was that appealing that he could aware of it.

 

“Ouch!” I gasped when the cold alcohol touched my wound. I felt that he tried to be gentler at it and he caused me to flutter inside.

“Is it that bad?” I decided to ask, still not looking on my finger. Then I looked at him who heaved a pathetic sigh.

“I am afraid you need to amputate to this one” he said slowly. My heart skipped a beat and I felt my chest filled with bitter feelings. My mind was already drifted so far negatively.

“What should I do?” my voice became hoarse. I don’t want to have nine fingers and I kept biting my lips anxiously. “Can’t you do something?” I continued.

Soon his lips frowned up. But instead of a sympathetic one, he gave me a naughty smile instead. He covered my finger with a thin white cloth and stood up.

“Just kidding, I healed your small wound. Silly” He chuckled. I lifted up my finger that was neatly done and had a mixed feeling.

Between relieved and irritated.

I clicked my finger and stared at him who laughed his lung out.

“Ya! What so funny? I almost cried about it” I snapped. He whipped some tears on the corner of his eyes and took a breath. Is it that amusing for him?

“You must see your own face earlier” He said cheerfully. I pouted, not pleasured by it. I learned a new side of Oh Sehun and somehow I had some gratitude to be able to see those laugh and got my wound treated by him.

“But, thanks sun.. bae” I said hesitantly and bid a small smile for him.

“Sunbae? It sounds so weird. Just call me Sehun” He ruffled my hair and caused me to blush.

“Well.. Thanks Sehun” I repeated and fixed my messy hair. He smiled again and nodded his head.

“Sure crab” He replied. Of course I won’t forget about that ugly nickname he gave. But it was kind of strange that I felt delighted by it.

I was sure that somehow the bound between him and I has built and I hoped for the best to be able to make it greater.

The way he acts towards me really moved my heart to adore Oh Sehun even more.

 

We got some free time after the lunch and I ended up alone here. Hyuna had gone with her actual friends and Sehun was nowhere to be found. Meanwhile, Krystal and Kai were having some lovey-dovey chats and I didn’t want to be their third wheel.

Therefore, I chose to walk around this camping area alone and later decided to go to the forest near here.

It was fascinating how the green colors that surrounded me blend well and formed a really great sight for my eyes. Moreover, the clouds above started to cover the sunbeam and the air became very soothing. So I thought I made a really good decision for this.

The pine trees stood tough and lined in neat distance between each trunk. It hypnotized me to explore inside ad putted aside my fears about the possible danger inside the woods.

As soon as I walked in, I caught a really enchanting flower that grew on the soil in front of some bushes. I walked nearer and initiated to pick it. I squatted and already had my fingertip touching the flower.

Suddenly, I heard a small sound that sourced inside the bushes and it sent me shivering. What freaked me out is that bushes which starting to shaken hardly. I immediately stepped back and was feared to death.

I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter