012

Sweet Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Next group please!” The teacher shouted, beckoning Sehun and I to start walking now. I poked Sehun who was standing beside me. So, Sehun tilted his head and looked down towards me. “Yes?” He asked.

“I will lead us” I said and swallowed. I stretched my palm towards Sehun and it caused him to raises one of his eyebrows.

“Hand me those codes, I will lead the way tonight as my gratitude for helping me earlier” I stated.

A sweet smile painted on his lips and he gave me the papers he held.

“Sure, just don’t make us lost” I replied him with a smile and took the codes. “I won’t” I said gladly.

 

 

Sehun eyed her from back, getting himself over amused with the girl in front.

Jaein unstoppably beamed a spot in the dark surroundings with a flashlight on her right hand. Her head was also tilted up and down continuously. She couldn’t understand what’s wrong with the codes she held on her left hand.

She bit her lower lip and heaved a puff on the air. Then the girl turned her head to Sehun and her lips escaped a nervous giggle.

“I think we lost… too far” She said regretfully and she scratched back of her head with embarrassment. Sehun chuckled and jogged closer to her.

He didn’t sure about his mind. She clearly said that they were lost. Even too far she stated. But, No. There were not even a bit of anxious feelings rushed over him. And he could rather call his feeling was an excitement.

“What are we going to do then?” He teased. Jaein smiled sheepishly and handed him the papers. “I think I need some help” She said in a low tone.

Sehun stared at her who was looking down on her feet. “Jaein” He called the girl’s name softly. And again he couldn’t help to ruffle her hair. That act made the girl’s heart fluttered and has thin shades of red on her cheek.

“No need to feel guilty about this” He said. The girl looked up and made an eye contact with him whose hand still on top of her. The distance of their faces was near, causing the couple to lock stare.

Sehun gazed at her twinkling eyes that widened a lot. She blinks sometimes and her lips couldn’t break apart to escape any words.

Her heartbeat kept increasing and it won’t stop so early. Both sides of her cheeks warmed up and her legs felt weak. Their position was still unchanged and at those seconds, Sehun also had his heart racing so fast.

“Everybody makes mistakes” He mumbled and she heard that, still locking his gaze with hers. His eyes caught the girl bit her lower lip again and he took a glance at those cherry pink lips.

He unconsciously leaned his face closer and his palm swiftly moved its way to Jaein’s back of neck. The girl’s eyes widened even more. She had her heart nearly exploded this time.

Sehun’s eyelids were about to close as his face leaned closer. Jaein who was also out of her mind also had her eyes grew heavier. When her eyes are closed, she excepted for a pair of lip to land on top of hers.

“Like the mistake you did to my name” 

She heard his voice and quickly opened her eyes. Now the red shades got deeper and she stared at Sehun who smirked. He still had his face near and soon he moved his hand to pinch her cheek. He found it cute as he felt the warmth of it.

Jaein lost of words and when she was brought back to reality, she cleared and lifts a voice.

“I’m sorry for the name, Sehun” She couldn’t help to smile to cover up her shames. Sehun’s expression was softening and for the last time he ruffled her hair again.

“I am glad to receive your letters” His lips frowned up. “Now let me fix this failure of our former leader” He stood beside Jaein and commanded her to walk.

She responded with a nod and her lips that frowned up too, it feels like her lips won’t stop smiling now.

Sehun almost put a hand on her shoulder but he hastily quitted it. They finally walked and Sehun secretly heaved a puff on the air.

“It was almost, Sehun. Behave yourself..” He noticed himself. He was somehow relieved to be able to hold back his intention to kiss. Sigh, even though his heart was eager to do so.

 

 

Chanyeol was lying down and relaxed on the grass. He did stargazing as one of his fellows strummed the guitar and performed a relaxing song. People on his camping area gathered in a circle and they sang along with the campfire in the middle.

He released a sigh as Jaein’s face kept emerging on his mind. Corners of his lips rose up upon the thoughts about their bicker.

“Have you gone crazy?” Baekhyun, one of his friends asked after he caught his weirdness. Chanyeol didn’t even look at the one who asked and he heaved another sigh.

“I think I had” Chanyeol answered. That smile even grew wider this time. Seconds later, the boy suddenly seated up and made the o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter