005

Sweet Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun just got back from his night shift work and he felt his tired body needs to be rested soon. He knew the girl who took the hair bend earlier, he knew her face because she was the one who left it on the bus and Sehun randomly took it. Talking about girl, suddenly Sehun reminded of Jaein. He threw himself to the bed as he took out his phone and rolled it with his hand then he stared at the screen and remembered of something. Sehun typed some number and he hit the call button. He smirked a little as he put the phone beneath his ear. Few rings were heard until this person picked up.

“Hello?” He heard a girl’s voice that he called on purpose and now he heard his love letter’s sender voice for the first time. Sehun didn’t say any word but he just made some creepy whispers on the phone as he hardly held his chuckle. “Hello??” Now this girl’s tone went different, Sehun could read the horrified feeling that Jaein had.

 “Ha Jaein..” He made his voice even more scaring and soon he heard the call being ended. He burst of laugh and stared on his phone screen, he saved the number on his contact and he named it “Target”. He had forgotten how the fun was like for him but now he could amuse himself at night by having his own pleasure on set a prank for this new victim.

 He liked it and he’s going to do more things like this to Jaein. Sehun excuse himself for being a little rude to a girl because he still didn’t know Jaein’s face. Sehun slowly drifted to sleep as he loaded his mind of what game he should play next.

 

 

I woke up this morning with a big, round black shade on my eyes. I couldn’t sleep well because after I talked with Oh Sehun at the market, my mind couldn’t stop on replaying that smile. But then suddenly my phone rang and shown a random number. I was hesitated but then I answered it.

My heart cringed last night as I felt cold sweat started to fell from my forehead, I don’t know who called me with that freaking scary sound and that person even know my name. I hung it up and tried to sleep but I did it hours after the call ended. That call really made me looks like a drunken panda now.

“What’s wrong Jaein?” Krystal poked my shoulder when I was burying my head with my arms. I didn’t look up but I heaved a sigh. “Someone gave me a terror, Krys. I couldn’t sleep well” I mumbled and then I faced her. Krystal furrowed her eyebrow, “It’s weird..” She said. I nodded slowly as I stretched my arms. “I need to buy some coffee” I stated, Krystal stood up and gave an ok then we walked together to the canteen.

The way I walk was like a zombie who desperately needs to sleep, my eyes narrowed as it blinked slowly for many times. We finally arrived at the canteen and took a seat after I bought my coffee. I sipped my coffee as I supported my head with my elbow on the table. Krystal just kept staring at me in silence as she knew that my soul was only half that time. She had a worried look and anxious, I lifted my head and looked at her.

“What’s wrong with that face?” I said bluntly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter