004

Sweet Mistake

Sehun likes these two things the most. Sleeping and sketching on his favorite book. He doesn’t like studying because it was too boring for him. He had a brilliant memory that could memorize everything he read in first time he saw the words.

On the junior high, it’s not that he was stupid but he got low scores on purpose. He putted school on back and didn’t bother about his results.  But now then he thought just to do right thing will make his dad happy so he did normal on tests. Now, he doesn’t want to make friends because he didn’t want to have hard times on school. He’s tired of that friendship thing.

Before going home, Sehun stayed at the library. Not to study but he chose a quiet place to sleep for a while, he took some flower science books before. He’s going to use it as his drawing reference. Soon, he slept in peace.

He woke up with a small yawn. He blinked his eyes and took out his book to start drawing. He likes it, various colors of flowers on the book that he took. He spent half an hour to do this hobby and after the drawing was done, he put back the books on the rack.

He took his bag under the table and put it up. He packed his things and hooked the bag on one of his shoulder. He walked slowly to the exit door as he looked around the quite library. But when he walked, his bag hit on something and he looked down then he found papers spread on floor. He picked them up and tidied them. By curious, he read the first sheet that he held now.

It’s a club entrance form and he saw everything on it. He furrowed his eyebrows as he saw a familiar thing. A sign that he had look before and an exact same tidy handwriting he received.

“Ha Jaein” He murmured as his lips frowned up and form a smirk.

Unluckily this form has no photo on it so he only got some important information of Jaein. Her name, her class and the club she joined, he also gained one important thing, it was her phone number. Sehun doesn’t even need any paper to write it but he did it immediately on his brain. Then he putted the sack of paper on the place before, he continued walk out as his mind kept thinking about this Jaein he didn’t know.

‘This school won’t be that boring now’ He thought. Sehun planned on adding a little bit ‘fun’ on his last year of school. His bullying spirit raised and now he had secretly set his target. Just a little is fine, that’s what he taught himself. He’s going to find this girl, sooner or later didn’t matter for him.

 


 

Math class, I had given up for this subject since long ago. I prefer to spend the time with daydreaming and spazzing out even on any unimportant things. I yawned, and my eyes grew heavier. I turned my head to the window and looked out for a while.

My class was on the second floor so I could see the small soccer field under. I watch people passed the ball to each person and I kept on watching them until I found Sehun who stood as the keeper. My eyes were automatically stuck on him now, the way he protected the goal post somehow amaze me and how cool he caught the ball with those strong arms really caught me under his magical spell.

I shook my head and stopped looking to the window. My heart needed to be calm, but then soon my eyes couldn’t hold any longer to go back to him. I found that they had stop playing and had a rest. There he was, now it’s really an easy job for my eyes to find his figure. He was sitting under the tree with his half wet hair, he drank a bottle of mineral water and I could see his Adam’s apple that moved up and down. He looked really ‘wow’ in my eyes even with that cold face he had, I enjoyed every single move.

I shouldn’t be like this! I taught myself. I don’t want to be crazy over him even though the fact was I want to know him, just that. I don’t want to end up being his fan, he’s the freezer that Krys and I laughed at and I should remember that. Later, I put both of my palms on my cheeks that felt warm. I closed my eyes and heaved a sigh, I pity myself for this.

 

School ended! I grab my things and packed it on my bag. Krys and I walked together to the school’s gate. We did this every day except if I was alone on every after club days, I took bus for that. We waved each other and walked separately.

“Hi mom!” I greeted my mother who was reading the magazine. I went up to my room and took a shower, I told my mom that I won’t join today’s dinner because I will take a heavy nap and try to sleep until tomorrow morning. I wanted to clear my mind and reduce Oh Sehun from it. I threw myself to bed and soon I fell asleep.

 

I opened my eyes and looked outside the window, the sky was dark and I knew that I failed to sleep until next morning. I sighed as my stomach growled wildly, I regretted it to skip the dinner. I took a glance to the clock that shown eleven. I need to eat, but my parents would be sleeping by this hour. I went downstairs as I hope to find something to eat but after the big search, I got nothing.

I was still sleepy but then I grabbed my jacket walked outside. I walked with my heavy eyes and this screaming worm in my tummy. I went to the mini market where I met Sehun, I brave myself because I thought that he won’t be working this late right?

As I walked closer, I took a little glance at the glass wall to make sure that Sehun wasn’t there. I was right, I only found a man who stood by the cashier machine. I walked in with a relieved feeling, the man greeted me and I curled up my lips to give him a smile. I walked to the fridge and took a frozen pasta, then I immediately paid it. I chose to eat there. I took a seat outside the market and waited for my food that was being heated. The cashier said that he will serve it to me when it’s ready.

I sat there as I blown my hand to keep it warm on this cold night and unexpectedly it became colder when my warm food came. I looked up and again I found Oh Sehun who was staring at me as he put my food on the table. Here it goes again, my heart started to pound.  I saw his hand and found a familiar thing and it was my lost hair tie, I knew it because it was my favorite one, a simple black bend with three little diamonds on it.

“Enjoy your food” He said then he turned back to went in.

“Wait!” He turned back his head to me again, with my racing heart and probably reddened cheek, I finally talked to him. “Yes?” he said. I couldn’t say anything and then I just pointed to his hand, the one which wore my bend.

He took it off and held it. “Is this yours?” He said with that voice I adored much. I nodded and he lent it to me without any word, I opened my hand and then he putted it on my palm, his skin touched mine. It’s only his moist fingertips that I felt. “Thankyou” I whispered, he nodded and curled up his lips.

That’s it! I finally saw his smiling face and that act of him really stopped the time around me. Just two seconds of his smile really sent loads of butterflies flying in my tummy. And soon when he finally entered the market, I regretted it. Even though it’s a ridiculously impossible thing, I regretted not to bring my camera with me and didn’t take a shot of that angelic smile he actually had. Krystal must really see this and I wanted to prove that freezer name was not exactly suited him.

My heart still raced when I ate my food, I took some glance inside the market and kept looking on his figure beside the cashier man I saw earlier. I decided to eat fast and leave soon, it felt hard to leave but then I realize I can’t do anything else with him even though I sat here the whole night.

 

I didn’t except that he still works this late. I really learnt new things about him and got the chance to see another facial expression he had. I walked home with my loaded stomach and trembling heart. I admit myself in heart that what Krystal said was true. I realize it that my heart slowly started to fell for him.

 I really want to see it again, that rare smile from cold Oh Sehun. 

 


i dont really know how to say that thing to tie hair so.. just bear with my poor english okay? ;p

thanks readers!