004

Sweet Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun likes these two things the most. Sleeping and sketching on his favorite book. He doesn’t like studying because it was too boring for him. He had a brilliant memory that could memorize everything he read in first time he saw the words.

On the junior high, it’s not that he was stupid but he got low scores on purpose. He putted school on back and didn’t bother about his results.  But now then he thought just to do right thing will make his dad happy so he did normal on tests. Now, he doesn’t want to make friends because he didn’t want to have hard times on school. He’s tired of that friendship thing.

Before going home, Sehun stayed at the library. Not to study but he chose a quiet place to sleep for a while, he took some flower science books before. He’s going to use it as his drawing reference. Soon, he slept in peace.

He woke up with a small yawn. He blinked his eyes and took out his book to start drawing. He likes it, various colors of flowers on the book that he took. He spent half an hour to do this hobby and after the drawing was done, he put back the books on the rack.

He took his bag under the table and put it up. He packed his things and hooked the bag on one of his shoulder. He walked slowly to the exit door as he looked around the quite library. But when he walked, his bag hit on something and he looked down then he found papers spread on floor. He picked them up and tidied them. By curious, he read the first sheet that he held now.

It’s a club entrance form and he saw everything on it. He furrowed his eyebrows as he saw a familiar thing. A sign that he had look before and an exact same tidy handwriting he received.

“Ha Jaein” He murmured as his lips frowned up and form a smirk.

Unluckily this form has no photo on it so he only got some important information of Jaein. Her name, her class and the club she joined, he also gained one important thing, it was her phone number. Sehun doesn’t even need any paper to write it but he did it immediately on his brain. Then he putted the sack of paper on the place before, he continued walk out as his mind kept thinking about this Jaein he didn’t know.

‘This school won’t be that boring now’ He thought. Sehun planned on adding a little bit ‘fun’ on his last year of school. His bullying spirit raised and now he had secretly set his target. Just a little is fine, that’s what he taught himself. He’s going to find this girl, sooner or later didn’t matter for him.

 

 

Math class, I had given up for this subject since long ago. I prefer to spend the time with daydreaming and spazzing out even on any unimportant things. I yawned, and my eyes grew heavier. I turned my head to the window and looked out for a while.

My class was on the second floor so I could see the small soccer field under. I watch people passed the ball to each person and I kept on watching them until I found Sehun who stood as the keeper. My eyes were automatically stuck on him now, the way he protected the goal post somehow amaze me and how cool he caught the ball with those strong arms really caught me under his magical spell.

I shook my head and stopped looking to the window. My heart needed to be calm, but then soon my eyes couldn’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter