007

Sweet Mistake

 The street lights shone as the bus went move forward. Sehun sat beside Jaein and have her head resting on his shoulder. He rubbed his forehead for times as he felt something went wrong with him. He drummed his finger to reduce his anxiety. He didn’t know if his choice was a good one because he was too panicked after he knew that Jaein was fainting. He set his eyes on top of her head and felt really bad for her.

 Later, he moved his eyes to see Jaein’s knee and slowly, Sehun search his handkerchief on his pocket. Without making any move on his occupied shoulder, he wanted to whip the blood as he tried to be gentle as possible.

He didn’t understand it, between him and this girl. They had nothing to do with each other. They’re not friends, a couple or even siblings. Moreover he didn’t even know this girl’s name. But something came up to him and he felt his heart forced him hardly to help this girl with all that he could.

He tried to replay every scene where he met this girl, he dug up his brain and slowly the pictures were visible on his mind and those girl’s face he remembered made his heart felt soften. Now all he could thought for helping her was to serve a comfy resting place for her body because he didn’t know where this girl’s house belong to.

On the bus stop, Sehun stood up and gently lift Jaein. Luckily, the bus was quiet empty and Sehun could bring Jaein more easily. Sometimes, people stared at him as he made his way to his apartment room but he didn’t really care about it and put this girl’s condition on top. It’s not that he brought any corpse so he didn’t give any about this. It was a little bit hard for him to unlock the door, opened it, and went inside with Jaein with him.

He finally rested Jaein on his bed and heave puff on air. He stretched his stiffen shoulder and massaged his hands a little. He actually felt really awkward just now, it’s his first time on bringing any girl to his room and he felt embarrassed inside. What should he do now? He has no any experience about a fainted person and now he burdened himself one. He scratched back of his head hardly as he stare on this girl’s peaceful pose.

Sehun tried really hard, first he splat some water to Jaein’s face but it failed. He poked her cheeks for times but got no result and the last, he screamed loudly and popped a plastic bag to make a loud sound but the girl beside him was still motionless. It has been around 30 minutes that Jaein lied on his bed, Sehun had given up and decided to go back to the school and bring her bag here to seek some information or to find the girl’s phone and call their family.

 

One thing that Sehun felt ashamed of, he didn’t have money at the moment to bring her to the hospital.

 

He's back from the school so now his and Jaein’s bags were on his hand. He was looking on the night skies and remembered about his market shift. But instead of working, Sehun went to his workplace and asked a night off and of course he won’t get his salary for a day. After he got the permission, he grabbed some instant soup and bought them. Then Sehun made a faster step to home as he thought about the fainting girl.

 


 

I felt my body was lying on a cozy place, I found myself being wrapped by a warm and soft blanket. I heard water streamed hard and I furrowed my eyebrow even with my closed eyes. I pulled my blanket tighter and made myself as comfy as possible. Later, I realized that the water sound was stopped and soon my nose detected some delicious smell. I removed the blanket from my head and slowly opened my eyes. It was dizzy at the moment I opened my eyelid and my vision went round and round.

 

I shook my head and blinked for times to adjust myself and I heaved a sigh. I looked the place that surrounded me and puzzled myself. Where the hell am I?

 

I went down from the bed and walked to the door, with my scared thumping heart I grabbed the doorknob and took a heavy breath. But before I could open the door, it swung inside and I quickly stepped back.

I was nearly died in heart attack at the moment I saw a shirtless chest in front of my eyes.  I quickly dart my eyes upward and froze directly as I felt my soul being taken right at the second I saw Oh Sehun’s face. Yes, he’s the guy who had dominated my mind for weeks and I felt like couldn’t live anymore.

I gasped so hard and shut both of my eyes. I stepped backward and covered my face with my palms. His face was startled and soon he took a step backward and closed the door again. My legs went wobbly and I seated down to the floor strength-less, I breathed fast as I felt my chest was being thrilled and it caused a big thump that voiced in a neat row.

 

It didn’t stop soon, I clearly felt my blood raced faster than usual and my mind was loaded by negative thoughts. I almost drop tears but I held it by biting my lips. He appeared on my mind, He wore a black short but he was shirtless and his perfect torso was exposed. I searched a gap for myself to breath and tried to blown the picture right away but then that line on his stomach kept popping on my brain.

I didn’t know myself why I felt so sin after I saw it.

 

Soon I heard he knocked but I remained silent, I couldn’t decide of what should I do and I closed to forget the way of breathing normally.

 

“I will go in okay” He said, I refused in heart but my eyes were stuck at the door and waited for him.

 

He wore clothes now and I relieved a sigh, I looked up and I saw his straight face and he had his eyes on me. I stayed still as I kept questioning myself and my existence right now.

He squatted near the seated me and I could smell his fresh body scent, his hair were still wet and he had a small towel that hung around his neck.  I didn’t even blink when his body came nearer. He lifted up a bowl on his hand and showed it to me.

 

“Sorry that I shocked you” He said as my mind tried hard to think clearly. “I just finished my shower and the water was boiled. I left with no choice and had to do the soup before I could use a cloth. ” He continued. “Here” then his hand came near mine and he lent the bowl, I nodded mindlessly and took it.

His face still left unchanged, still cold but I knew that I had received warmth, that’s what just he gave to me. It’s not just that bowl of warm soup but I finally tasted the warmth from a boy that I have never got before. My eyes were glued to his and I felt ticklish inside my heart. We locked stare only for seconds but my mind had sunken deep inside his ‘Ocean’.  Sehun cleared his throat and moved his sight from my eyes then finally stood up.

 

 I kept looking on him when he turned his head to search for something. He went beside the bed and took my bag then he put it beside me. I was still sitting dumbfounded until I decided to speak.

 

“Uh, what happened to me?” I asked nervously. He walked to the bed and sat on the corner.

 

“You fainted, I’m sorry to bring you here without thinking long” I heard a regretting voice from him. I tried to build the words he said in my mind, slowly I could recall a scene and I finally remembered where the last place I was. I looked down to my knee and found it was neatly pasted with a band aid. I looked up again and bowed to him.

 

“Thank you so much!” I said loudly as I held my embarrassment. I gave him deep bows and soon heard him chuckling. I wanted to fly now, I finally witnessed his lips that frowned up again and could see his perfect lined teeth when he chuckle. He was smirking now, but it was strange that he did that as he stares at my face.

I blinked twice and worriedly bit my lips. Is there anything wrong with my face?

 

“Your cheeks were always red, I have been curious about that” he said bluntly.

 

Excuse me? Did I hear always from him? I couldn’t look at his face now and I looked down to avoid his gaze. Wasn’t that mean he has been looking at my blushing face for times?

 

“Just like a boiled crab” He said out of the blue.

 

I understood now. ‘The crab’ that he wrote on that drawing was really me and I really pity myself after knowing that I got such an ugly nickname from the one that I adored. Shouldn’t nicknames appeared to be something cute like honey or flower names or even anything else rather than ‘boiled crab’?

 

“Eat before it getting cold” He said in the middle of my messy mind.

 

‘Poor Jaein really had to through some bad luck.’ I thought.

 


 

I want to apologize for two things, for the grammatical errors and my poor vocabulary ;_: . I will try my best to do better on the next chaps and I also want to thank you for the supports. by the way, sehun still doesnt know about Jaein's identity so anticipate for the next chap ! :D - hugs and kisses