8: Decisions Decisions

Until The End

Narrator's POV

Tomorrow was Vi's flight back to Korea and as of right now, she still didn't know what to do. Currently, she was sitting with her parents in their bedroom.

"my poor baby" her mother cooed her hair

"tomorrow's your flight Vivian" her father said "did you have fun here?"

"tons, daddy" Vi answered "it was a well-needed break"

"do you know if you're going to stay?" mother asked. Vi shook her head

"I love it here. I love being with my old friends and being with family. I haven't been reminded by my problems and I truly enjoyed my month being here. I just miss Mark, I miss the people I trained with, I miss performing. Mommy, daddy, you both know that I'm born to be on stage. Nothing can compare to the feeling I have when I perform" Vi said

"we know" father said "you were our little pop star since you were little"

"go back, sweetie" mother said "if anyone can overcome a problem, it's you. You're not alone, you have Mark there, you have your friends, you have your family. Don't give it up, you might regret it later"

"yes mommy" Vi nodded

***

"Mark hyung, someone wants to see you" Jackson said opening the door to their room. Mark nodded, not looking up from his laptop.

"annyeonghaseyo hyungnim" Woozi's careful voice said. He bowed as Mark eyed him in distaste "I'm sorry"

"it shouldn't be me you're saying sorry to, Jihoon" Mark said closing his laptop. "why are you here?"

"I want to apologize for being mean to Viv and also disregarding her situation" Woozi said

"ah...so you know" Mark said crossing his arms

"I want your permission, hyungnim" Woozi said "and your help"

"permission for what?" Mark said

"making it up to her and be her friend again" Woozi said

"I don't know. You hurt my sister a lot" Mark said

"I know" Woozi responded

"she cried a lot because of you Jihoon." Mark said "I'm not happy with it"

"I regret it" he said "please hyungnim. I was stupid. I miss Viv. She's a friend I don't want to lose"

"what are you planning on doing?" Mark sighed

"I made a video and I sent it to her email. It's an email she doesn't check though, so-"

"you want me to ask her to check it" Mark said "why don't you do it?"

"she changed her number" Woozi said "or she blocked me"

"I blocked you for her" Mark admitted "I'll tell her"

"kamsahaminda hyungnim" Woozi bowed

"hold on" Mark said stopping him from leaving "why have you suddenly changed your demeanor?"


"I made a mistake hyung, when Viv told me our friendship was a waste, I wanted to hate her, but I couldn't. I was friends with her for 6 years. We basically went through everything together until Seventeen and Epitome really went their separate ways. Viv got me into composing, if it wasn't for her I would have quit training. She's my best friend, hyung. I care about her just as much as you do" Woozi said

***

"Call us more often, tell us everything that happens" mother said 

Vi nodded giving her a hug "I'm not making a mistake right mommy?"

"not if performing is your true passion" mother answered

"you're a trooper Vivian" father said giving her a hug "all those bastards who hurt you will realize that they're in the wrong sooner or later"

"I love you daddy" she chuckled "you too mommy"

"have a safe flight" father said "don't die"

"I'll try not to" Vi rolled her eyes

"Mark will be waiting for you at the airport when you land" mother said "goodbye Vivian"

Vi waved bye to her parents as she went passed security and to the gate of her flight. Her heart was racing. Did she really want to go back?

***

"I'm back" Vi said nonchalantly as she was crushed in her brother's arms.

"you're here" Mark said gladly spinning her around "man I missed you princess."

"I missed you too oppa" she said

"well come on, let's go home-wait, are you staying with me? or are you going back to the dorm?" he asked

"I actually rented an apartment. It's close to school and close to the company and it's also not too far from your dorm" she said

"an apartment? Vi, you're only 18, I don't know if you can manage an apartment by yourself" he said

"oppa, I'm not managing it by myself, mommy and daddy are helping me, and if I ever need help, I can ask you can't I?" she said

"I guess" Mark said quietly

"c'mon, you'll be the first to see my apartment, because even I haven't seen it" Vi laughed linking her arm through her brother's. The two of them rode the GOT7 van to the apartment destination. "daddy did some magic on the place and said it would be ready when I got here."

"Vi" Mark said after a while "did you get my text earlier?"

"what text?" she asked checking her phone

"ah ani, nevermind. check it later" Mark said ruffling her hair "just rest for today and then tomorrow you can go talk to your CEO or whatever. I have a schedule to go to, so I'll bring you to your apartment, stay for a bit, then leave, arasso?"

"deal" she nodded

"so what did you do back home?" he asked

"beach, hanging with friends, family bonding, resting, eating, it was fun" she said truthfully "but nothing compares to singing and dancing and being here with you, oppa"

"aigoo" Mark cooed, a smile crawling on his face. The two of them talked more until they reached the apartment "wow, dad really went all out on you didn't he?"

"I guess so" Vi said "I didn't ask for something like this, I just said a small place where I could stay for a bit while figuring everything out"

"well you can figure stuff out here" Mark said "you know, over swimming and video games and-DDR what the ?"

"I should go thank daddy for this" she said getting out her laptop "jamkamman, what was that about my email?"

"check it when I leave" Mark said "it's something important"

"oppa, you're being weird" she said "but okay"

", manager hyung texted me. Looks like I'm going earlier than I thought. By the way, I blocked Jihoon's number on your phone. Oh and Yumi's too. Unblock them while you're at it" Mark said

"you did what-"

"bye Princess, love you" Mark smiled exiting her apartment. Clicking her tongue, she went on her phone and unblocked Woozi's and Yumi's numbers, a bit disappointed when there were no messages from them. Deciding to open her email later, she took a taxi to the company building, hoping to God that Seventeen and Epitome wouldn't be there.

"depyeonim" Vi said knocking on his office door

The man looked surprised "Vivian, you have come back"

"deh, I just landed actually. I wanted to greet you first depyeonim" she said

"you have made a decision, I presume?" he asked "and you want to stay?"

She nodded making the man smile "I apologize for the inconvenience depyeonim, I will work twice as hard to catch up to Epitome's training"

"I have faith in you" he said dismissing her. Going straight to one of the empty practice rooms, she started to warm up, her body urging to dance again. After dancing a previous routine, she slid down against the mirrors, panting a smile. It was such a rush. Man, she loved this feeling. If it was like this during practice, she imagined how it would feel on an actual stage.

A boy was watching her from outside, looking at how perfect her body moved in accordance to the music, looking at how her face scrunched up in annoyance when she made a mistake, he always admired how hard-working and determined she was. He was elated that she was back, but he was also afraid to encounter her after their fight. Deciding to leave her be, he left and went back to his studio.

The next day, Vi went back to the practice room, dancing and singing her heart out. The girl was surprised when the door opened, revealing a group of 16.

"unnie" Minji said running to her first. The remaining of them bull-rushed her next, the American girl being stuck in the middle of a big group hug. Vi laughed, gladly hugging all of them back.

"you actually came back!" Ayana screamed in joy

Vi nodded ruffling her hair "LA was fun, but I missed being with you guys"

"since when did you return?" S.Coups asked

"yesterday" she said 

"why didn't you come to our dorm?" Sori asked

"I didn't want to intrude" Vi said awkwardly "my appa bought me an apartment so I'll be staying there"

"is it because of me?" Yumi asked coming in with Hoshi. Vi stared at her, her eyes filling with hurt

"nonetheless, I'm back" Vi said trying to ignore her

"Vivi, can we talk?" Yumi asked quietly

"I would, but I need to catch up on practice. I'm afraid I'm behind" she said and turned to the others "I'll talk to you guys later, okay?"

"but noona-"

"let's have dinner later. There we can all talk. I just really need to practice right now" Vi said

"we can practice with you, can't we?" Mingyu asked

"mian Mingyu-ah, but I need to do this alone" Vi said shooing them away.

"Vivi" Yumi said grabbing her arm "I'm sorry, I didn't-"

"I need to practice, Yumi" Vi said again.

"please, I know you Vivi. You won't listen to me later, so please listen to me now" Yumi said.

"well what do you want me to do" Vi crossed her arms

"just listen to me apologize" Yumi said

"I don't want to" Vi said "your words probably hurt me the most Yumi. Especially since they were coming from you, one of my best friends. I'm sorry, I can't listen to you-"

"I was upset! I was jealous! I thought for sure you would have known that I had a huge crush on Soonyoung. I'm sorry okay? I'm sorry for hurting you, I'm sorry for saying all those things about you, I know they're false, I know they're not true. Please Vivi, you're my best friend" Yumi pleaded

Vi looked at her, her eyes trembling. "I'm sorry, but it'll take a hell lot more than 'sorry' for me to forgive you. Now, can all of you please leave? I'm begging you, leave me alone"

"I'm staying" S.Coups crossed his arms "the rest of you go"

The 17 left regretfully, talking amongst themselves once they exited the practice room.

"okay kiddo, tell me what happened" S.Coups said sitting down on the couch.

"oppa, I can't just forgive her like that. Do you know what she said to me? Do you know how damaged I felt? Her poison on top of Jihoon's betrayal? Besides Jihoon, Yumi was the last person I would have thought to hurt me like that" Vi yelled

"what did she say?" he said gently

"she said I only cared about myself. She was mad that I didn't notice that she liked Soonyoung. She was so sarcastic in saying that I was perfect, so snarky when she mentioned Jihoon" Vi said

"she was jealous of you Viv-ya" S.Coups said "liking someone can make a person do crazy things, remember that"

"but I would have never said that to her, never." Vi clenched her fists

"it's okay" S.Coups said rubbing her arm "hey, I don't blame you for not being able to forgive Yumi. Same thing with Jihoon. Just know that they do feel sorry for hurting you and I'll make sure that they're willing to wait for you to be ready to forgive them" 

"komawo oppa" Vi said thankfully "how's things with Xei unnie?"

"I've been spending more time with her, asking her to help me with raps" S.Coups chuckled

"help bull, you don't need help at all" she crossed her arms

"well this is the only way I can get closer to her" S.Coups defended and she agreed "wait...there's something I want to ask you Viv"

"what's up?" she asked

"how come you didn't tell us about what happened to you?" he asked gently

"what?" she asked "oh, Soonyoung must have told you. I mean, I didn't really think it was relevant to you guys, plus I wanted to keep it hidden"

"but even when things were getting hard, you only dealt with it yourself, we could have helped you" S.Coups said

"I didn't want to bring you guys into my problem, I couldn't do that to all of you" she shook her head

"well it's too late, we'll fight with you now, not against you" S.Coups said pinching her cheeks. She let out a smile "now go practice, I'll go buy you some coffee"

***

That night, she went back to her apartment, surprised to hear about a company cruise from the CEO. Vi rubbed her temple, she definitely had to go, but she had a really big case of sea-sickness. She got a call from Sori

"yeobosayo? deh unnie" Vi answered

"are we still up for dinner?" she asked

"I'm actually pretty tired right now" Vi yawned "mianhe, I guess I overworked myself"

"Arasso, go ahead and rest" Sori said understandingly "and Vivi, when you want to come back, your bed's always ready for you"

"okay unnie" she smiled "good night"


A/N
[7-9-15]
many hellos~ Okay 2 things up in here.

1: what is this Lotto thing Seventeen posted, is it like a new song or like a new program or omg. If it's already 2nd promotions I'll be like "omg yay they're back" but I'll also be like "holy , do you guys like sleep, y'all aren't even done promoting Adore You like wow love the hard work but omg pls rest"

2: GGGGGOT7, I saw the mv teaser and asdfghjkl; I'm excited I nEED TO BE CONTAINED