12: Cute

Until The End

Narrator's POV

The following day, the boys earned a rest day - probably their last rest day for a while - as tomorrow was their debut stage. Naturally, most of them played around, and hung out with the girls, the word practice was foreign to them just for today. As for the newly official couple, Woozi spend the day at Vi's apartment.

He arrived in the morning, actually waking the girl up from her beloved slumber. Sitting down next to where she lay, he violently shook her awake. Annoyed, Vi opened one eye to see who it was, closing them immediately and rolling over at the sight of Woozi "yah, wake up. I want to spend the whole day with you"

"can't it wait like 3 hours?" Vi asked sleepily "it's 7 am"

"no, now get up. I'll even make breakfast" he said

"Jihoon-ah, please. I want to sleep" she declined "now go away"

"I'm gonna keep annoying you, Viv, until you get up" Woozi said "and you know I will"

She rolled around to face him once more, grabbing his hand to make him lie down next to her

"yah-"

"give me one more hour" she said snuggling up to him "at least sleep too if you want to be with me"

"but I'm not tired" he said "and isn't it a bit early for us to sleep together?"

"it's not like we're having " Vi yawned "we've slept next to each other countless times, it shouldn't be any different"

"I feel different" Woozi said

She lifted her head and placed a kiss on his nose "just shut up and let me sleep"

Deciding not to argue with her anymore, Woozi let Vi go back to dreamland. She was hugging his side, resting her head on his chest as she slept. One of his arms went around her shoulder, while the other one was occupied holding his phone. He played with his phone for a bit, before deciding to just watch Vi sleep - as creepy as it sounded.

He unconsciously smiled, she looked so peaceful like that. Gently, Woozi her cheek, wondering how he didn't notice her in this light before. He decided to close his eyes for a bit, letting himself be a bit more comfortable as he hugged her back.

The two of them ended up sleeping until noon, Vi waking up first. She blinked a few times before focusing on Woozi, who was sleeping soundly in front of her. She quietly stared at him, admiring his features with a smile. Knowing that he was a very heavy sleeper, she sat up with ease and fixed herself up a bit, before going to the kitchen and making lunch. She made samgyetang, baked cookies, and made smoothies for both herself and Woozi within an hour. Going back to her room, she jumped on top and started rolling around, doing everything she could to disturb his sleep. Woozi only stirred, his eyes still shut. Groaning, she removed the blanket and climbed on top of him, stradling his stomach "Lee Jihoon, ireona!"

"ka" he grumbled. She grabbed his wrists and started hitting his face with it "ah waegurae?"

"get up" she said poking his cheeks

"shireo, you're the one who wanted to sleep anyway" Woozi said

"yah, the food will get cold" she whined "please Jihoon-ah"

"5 minutes, give me 5 minutes" he said

She smirked, an idea coming into her head. She cupped his cheek, playing with them for a bit

"what are you doing?" he laughed

Instead of answering, she leaned down and pressed her lips against his. He was a bit shocked, but didn't complain at the contact. Their lips moved innocently at first, but they knew it was heading into another direction when Woozi flipped her over. It took him a lot of courage to stop and pull away. "food?"

He nodded and followed her out of the bedroom. "wah, this looks good"

Vi smiled, sitting down at the table "I tried my best"

The two of them ate lunch with a lot of random conversations, just like usual. After lunch, Vi started washing the dishes, as Woozi cleaned up the table. "so after this, what do you wanna do?"

"molla, I thought you had something planned" she chuckled.

"I'll surprise you" he said going on his phone. After five minutes of washing the dishes in peace, Woozi s his arms around her waist "I found something"

"what is it?" she asked turning her head to face him

"what do you think of bungee jumping?" he said. Vi almost dropped the plate in her hand

"bungee jumping?" she asked "are you serious?"

"why not? you don't want to?" Woozi asked. She turned around in his hug, taking off the rubber gloves

"I just never expected you to want to bungee jump" Vi said

"well, I mean, you're pretty spontanteous so I just thought that you'd be up for it" he said

"jamkamman, won't people recognize you?" she asked

"I'm not that big" he chuckled

"I'd rather not risk it Jihoon-ah" Vi said "there's a lot of things we can do here anyway"

"so you just wanna stay in?" Woozi asked

She nodded "but if you really wanna do something outside, we can go to the park later and have dinner, what do you think?"

"call" he nodded. The two of them decided to play on her xbox first. Vi was an absolute girl, but that doesn't mean that she couldn't be a gamer girl too. "yah! not fair!"

"sory , but bow down to the queen" Vi stood up, raising her hands in victory

"you so cheated, I declare a rematch" Woozi scowled

"I don't know how I could cheat, Woozi-ssi" she smiled innocently

"what code did you put in when I was in the bathroom?" Woozi said

"nothing" she defended "stop being a sore loser and let's play something else"

"how am I being a sore loser?" he scoffed

"do you think I won fairly?" Vi asked. He shook his head "that's how"

Woozi scowled and put down the controller "I'm not doing it anymore"

"Jihoonie" she chuckled jumping on his back "I'm sorry that I won"

"hmph" he pouted dropping her. Vi put a hand on her hip and gave him a back hug, which looked something like

 

"mianhe Jihoonie, are you mad at me?" she asked. He turned his head and softened, his anger going anyway

"no" he said quietly. Vi grinned and kissed his cheek

"why don't we do a game we're both good at?" she suggested "up for some DDR?"

"you're so on" Woozi smirked going to the game machine. DDR is regularly fun for anyone who plays it, but for two hardcore dancers? they honestly could have played it all day. They only stopped at the realization that the sun was setting

"how long has it been?" Vi panted

"a bit over 6 hours?" Woozi guessed "man I'm sweaty"

"same" she said "you still wanna do the picnic?"

He nodded turning off the system.

"let's both take showers and then order a pizza and go" she suggested

"I didn't bring a change of clothes though" Woozi said

"I have some" Vi said "from you know, before"

The two did exactly that, taking showers and getting dressed, before ordering their pizza. Vi grabbed a blanket and Woozi grabbed the pizza before leaving the apartment.

"yah, isn't what you're wearing a bit...revealing?" he asked

"it is?" Vi asked "this is how I usually dress though?"

"no it's not" he scoffed "I remember always seeing you in sweats, spandex, and a loose shirt"

"that means you don't know my 'out' style" she said

"whatever, won't you get cold? it's a bit breezy tonight" he said

"I'll be fine Jihoon-ah" Vi reassured. After arriving at the park, they laid out their blanket and sat down before opening the pizza, each taking a slice and eating it. "so, your debut's tomorrow"

"mhm" he nodded chewing

"you excited?" she asked

"very" Woozi answered "but also nervous"

"aigoo, you'll do fine Jihoon-ah. Remember what happened yesterday? during your showcase?" Vi asked

"molla" he smirked "can you refresh my memory?"

"yah" she said kicking him "you think you're so clever, I'm eating right now so no kisses"

"fine fine" he agreed

*one whole pizza box later*

"you know, I always liked star gazing" Vi muttered as the two of them now lied down on the blanket "the view's always so pretty"

"but it's not as pretty as the view I'm looking at now" Woozi said

Sure enough, when she turned her head, he was looking at her. She blushed, hiding it by hitting his arm "yah hajima, when did you learn to say those kinds of things?"

"it just sort of happened, you know" he chuckled at her embarrassment

"ugh I hate you" she said

"no you don't" Woozi smiled taking her hand in his

"I never expected you to be like this Jihoon-ah" she said

"be like what?" he asked looking up at the sky

"being so soft and affectionate" she answered "and cute"

"ouch" Woozi said "that's offensive"

"ani! I mean, you're so scary to the boys, I feel bad for them sometimes" she said "have you seen yourself in the recording studio?"

"hey, they deserve it" he defended "and I'm only being like this to you because you're my girlfriend"

"that sounds so weird" Vi squirmed "girlfriend"

"ah wae? are you not my girlfriend?" he asked

"I am, but I'm just not used to it yet. Especially coming from you, we've literally had burp competitions Jihoon-ah" she said

"so? the more comfortable, the better" Woozi answered

"okay, I have another thing to ask you" she said

"what's up?" he asked

"this morning...when we were kissing, you suddenly stopped" Vi said

"ah" he nodded

"wae? I thought for sure you wouldn't have" she said

"If I didn't stop there, I don't know what I could have done to you" Woozi said "and I'm not that kind of person Viv-ya, especially to you. Not only because of what happened to you, but because I respect you too much to violate you like that"

She stared at him awed the entire time he talked. If she hasn't already fell so hard for him, she has now "aw Jihoon-ah...komawo. I'm honestly really touched"

"would you have stopped me if I didn't stop?" he asked

"I don't know. Probably not" she said "because I trust you so much"

"I'm still a guy though" Woozi said "guys are animals"

"yeah they are, but maybe you're human instead of being an animal" she said cupping his cheek "thank you, I'm glad my best friend is my first boyfriend"

"same" he nodded "I'm still surprised that I'm your first boyfriend"

"I can say the same thing about you" she said poking his face "I'm gonna miss you a lot when Seventeen gets busy"

"I'll probably miss you more" Woozi said "ugh I don't want tonight to end"

"you have to go back to the dorm, don't you?" Vi asked and he nodded "let's go"

"I'll walk you back to your apartment and then go" Woozi said standing up. The two of them rolled up the blanket and threw away the pizza box before walking back to Vi's apartment.

"surprisingly, I had fun today" she said "be careful walking back"

"surprisingly?" Woozi scoffed "you always have fun with me"

"that's debatable" she joked around giving him a hug "good luck tomorrow, we'll be watching you"

"can I have a good luck kiss?" he asked

"neo chincha" she clicked her tongue. Giving in, she gave him a kiss. It wasn't short, but it was definitely sweet. "goodnight"

"goodnight" he waved, walking away.


A/N
[7-16-15]
Because who doesn't love some Jihoon fluff?

Happy Birthday to our emo prince, Jeon Wonwoo! [It's the 16th here, but it's the 17th in Korea so it's still his birthday yay]. I HAVE NEVER BEEN BIAS WRECKED SO HARD THAN I HAVE BEEN FOR JEON WONWOO