17: Jealousy?

Until The End

Narrator's POV

The next couple weeks went by pretty normal, you could say. It was all promotions, practice, and variety shows. Vi managed keep in private contact with BTS, meaning that none of her members knew about it, even Yumi. Currently, she was in the van with the rest of Epitome, listening to their manager talk about upcoming schedule.

"-and Vi has Running Man" their manager finished

"what?" the girl looked up from her phone

"were you listening Vivi?" Sori asked chuckling at the girl's confused expression "don't worry, you just have Running Man tomorrow"

"can I come too?" Lihua asked

"I don't think it works that way, Li" XiaoMei said cracking her neck

-

Vi sighed, wiping her hands together in nervousness. The girl would be much more confident with even one of her members, but nope she had to be alone. All that she knew about this was that it was sort of a rookie special. Looking around, she sighed in relief noticing a couple familiar people, gladly running to them and jumping on one's back.

"annyeong Wonwoo-yang~" she giggled jumping on the said boy's back and pinching his cheeks

"hi noona" Seungkwan grinned waving hi

"hello Seungkwaniee" Vi smiled clinging onto Wonwoo, too lazy to get down.

"haven't seen you in a while, Viv" Wonwoo said moving her up on his back so she wouldn't fall

"practice, promoting, same with you. Your guys' hair colors are changing" Vi smiled "comeback already?"

"soon enough" Seungkwan said

"is it just you two today?" Vi asked

"ani, we still have one more" Wonwoo said "but I don't know if you'd-"

"it's Jihoon isn't it?" Vi sighed resting her chin on his shoulder.

"how'd you guess? there's like 11 of us left" Seungkwan said his mouth agape

"well for the first part, this idiot was so nervous with what to say and two, me and Jihoon always see each other, no matter what" she said hopping off

"that means fate" Wonwoo said and she smacked the back of his head. Right as she was about to curse him, she caught sight of Woozi.

"hey Vi" he waved awkwardly

"hey" she said quickly, waving as well.

"well if this could get any more awkward" Seungkwan shouted "noona are you the only one here?"

"yeah, the rest are doing their own schedule" she said

"if we have to be in teams, I'm wanna be with noona" Seungkwan said

"uh I don't know if I want to be with you, Seungkwan-ah" Vi smiled teasingly "I'd be the pants in our team"

"what? noona!" he whined

"Vivian?" a voice said making the 4 of them turn around. The girl gasped and squealed immediately running up to the boy for a hug, which he gladly returned, spinning her around in the process.

"Jae!" Vi screamed tightly clinging to him "oh my God! it's been forever!"

"I almost didn't even recognize you" he smiled putting her down, pinching her cheek fondly "you got really pretty"

"noona" Seungkwan coughed "who's this?"

"ah! oppa, these are my friends and company-mates, Seventeen's Seungkwan, Wonwoo, and Woozi. Guys, this is a really good oppa of mine from JYP, he's the guitarist in their new band Day6. Park Jaehyung" Vi grinned linking arms with the introduced boy "before I started training, I used to hang around with Mark oppa at JYP and me and Jae oppa got close, plus he speaks English so. He's all your hyung so be nice"

Jae smiled and nodded at them, before slightly whispering "why is the blonde one looking at me like he wants to kill me?"

"he's my ex" Vi said "and I don't know, whatever. oppa, we really should catch up sometime"

"just come over, you know where my key is" Jae said ruffling her hair "I gotta go back to Wonpil, bye Vivian"

"bye" she nodded waving "wow, what a surprise. Jae oppa seriously got hotter"

"what?" Wonwoo laughed

"I had the biggest crush on Jaehyung oppa before" Vi said

"they're calling us to start filming" Woozi said budging past them

-

"do you see this?" Woozi scoffed staring at the new picture that Vi was tagged in on her Instagram

"what?" Hoshi asked curiously looking over at his phone

"Jisoo hyung, can you translate this?" Woozi asked aggravated showing the American boy his phone

"Let's Marvin Gaye and Get It On #MeAndTheLilFavMadeACover #ToBeRevealedSoon #ImObviouslyTheBetterSinger #WereNotDatingISwear #IdRatherPuke #NoOffenseVi #WowILookHotInThisPic, it's nothing Jihoon-ah, they just made a cover together" Joshua said "wae? are you jealous?"

"what? no" he scoffed "what jealous? I have nothing to be jealous about"

"shut up, man. You're so jealous" Hoshi said lightly thwacking his head

"I'm gonna go back to my studio" Woozi muttered "don't bother me"

-

"Jae, we sound so good" Vi grinned as she and Jaehyung listened to the cover they made

"you know, I totally forgot that you could sing too" Jaehyung laughed "you were always about dancing"

She rolled her eyes in response

"tell me what happened with the life of Vivian Tuan in the past few years. Catch an old oppa up" Jaehyun said leaning back against the couch

"training" Vi shrugged

"aw come on, bull. Give me the details about the guys!" Jaehyung said hitting her arm

"what guys? the only guy was Woozi, I mean Jihoon, and we don't even talk anymore" she mumbled

"well what happened?" he asked

"our friends always made fun of us getting together because we're like really close, and I don't know time passed and we started to actually like each other. We dated for like a few days after liking each other for the longest time and then Mark oppa found out and...we broke up" Vi said "sometimes I blame Mark oppa for what happened between me and Jihoon, but I mean both of us agreed that our careers were more important at the moment"

"do you still like him?" Jaehyung asked. Vi subtly nodded "do you miss him?"

"more than anything" she blurted "I didn't just lose a guy I really liked, I lost one of my closest friends and it kills me looking at him oh and there's this other that-ugh! let's just say that she tries to be the rebound but she's failing drastically"

"if he ever asked you out again, would you say yes?" Jaehyung asked

"probably" she nodded "but I doubt he would"

"you know your brother's a bit stupid right? even if he means the best" he said and she nodded once more "do you want my opinion kid?"

"sure" she shrugged

" everything and just go for it" Jaehyung said with a grin "we're both rookies here, and we both need to build up credibility, but for that to happen, you need to be happy. Genuinely happy, kiddo, not fake. Who cares if your fans find out about you dating? There will always be fans who support and hate. Fans come and go, but if you're so sure about this Jihoon guy, then hold on to him and quick before he goes away."

"komawo oppa" Vi muttered "I...I will, soon. I hope...I just need a bit more time to let myself be ready"

"take all the time you need, I just don't want you to regret anything Vivian. You always know best when you're truly happy and without stress" Jaehyung said ruffling her hair

-

"Kawaii Yumi, you won't believe what happened to-"

"shh" Yumi shushed her holding a finger up as her ear was glued to the phone "Soonyoung-ah, shut up, I'm trying to listen to-what? Vivi? no she's not here, she's still at her friend's? No you didn't hear her voice. Lee Jihoon, are you jealous right now?"

"what?" Vi asked quietly as Yumi held her finger up again

"okay, calm down, calm down! He's just a good friend of hers, don't worry. I know her Jihoon-ah, she still likes you for sure. I don't know, I'm not going to tell you what to do. Your relationship with her is what you make it" Yumi said

"Kawaii Yumi!" Vi hissed

"I'll talk to you later, yeah practice, kay bye!" Yumi said hanging up the phone

"talk" Vi crossed her arms

"Soonyoung called me freaking out about how Jihoon's freaking out because of the picture you were tagged in" Yumi said "he still likes you Vivi"

"wait what?" Vi asked

"that pink haired fluff was jealous" Yumi said

"jealous?" Vi asked "of what? me and Jae oppa? what?"


[9-21-15]
so I'm like pretty sure tomorrow is Jinyoung's birthday?!????

So special surprise from Day6's Jae bc bAE. I LOVE HIM. Yo hoco is this Saturday and I'm actually really excited aa;tjoi;wagna aga;jhoiha;oig