14: Debut

Until The End

Narrator's POV

It's been about 2 months since Vi and Woozi broke up. Seventeen was absolutely the hot rookies, they skyrocketted to the top. Epitome was working hard towards their nearing debut, Vi working much harder than usual. She literally lived in the practice room again. Vi's life was literally eat, sleep, dance.

Everything was set, the debut teasers were out, their mv was out, today was their first music broadcast and all of them couldn't help but be nervous.

"hey Princess" Mark smiled coming into the girls' waiting room. He sent Sori a wink before spinning Vi around in a hug. "you girls nervous?"

"deh oppa-I mean sunbaenim" Ayana corrected herself

"yah, Ana-ya, don't give me all that sunbaenim , I'm just Mark" he laughed

"don't swear in front of them" Sori scolded hitting his arm

"unnie, we swear at each other anyway" Lihua said as Mark stuck his tongue out at his girlfriend

"you okay?" Mark asked patting Vi's shoulder. She automatically nodded, forcing him a smile "take a deep breath, Vivian. You'll do amazing"

"how do you know?" she asked nervously

"because you're you, sis" he smiled "if anyone in our family is perfect for this life, it's you. Even if you mess up, you'll look great doing it"

"ge" Vi chuckled hitting him

"hey, Vivi" Sori said putting a hand on her shoulder "Seventeen's here"

"they are?" she asked letting out a cough "great"

"you'll be okay?" Sori asked and Vi nodded

"I gotta get back to our waiting room" Mark said kissing Vi's temple and touching Sori's cheek "I'll talk to you girls later, good luck"

"bye oppa" Vi waved as he left the room.

"have you seen Jihoon oppa at all since?" Minji asked and she shook her head "you scared to see him?"

"very" she nodded

"do you still like Jihoon oppa?" Minji asked

"Minji-ah, can we talk about this later?" Vi said going to another corner of the waiting room. She plugged in her headphones and began to listen to some music, stretching in the process.

"surprise!" Seungkwan yelled barging through the door with a cake

"I'm so excited to see you girls perform" Joshua grinned giving the 5 a hug "where's Viv?"

"back there" Ayana said pointing to the far left corner of the room.

"what's she doing?" S.Coups asked as he sneaked a peck on XiaoMei's cheek, earning a hit from the girl in return.

"stretching?" Lihua shrugged

"should we go talk to her?" Jeonghan asked

"hold on" Wonwoo said taking the initiative to sneak up behind her and poke her sides. She jumped with a start and screamed, turning around to see who tickled her "Viv-ya!"

"hey" she said quietly. Her eyes scanned from Wonwoo to the rest of Seventeen "great to see you guys"

"you okay?" Wonwoo asked and she nodded "we brought cake, don't you want to eat?"

"I'm fine" she said ushering him away so she could finish her stretches

"she's a wreck" Yumi frowned opening as Hoshi fed her a piece of cake

"what do you mean, noona?" Mingyu asked

"are you doing okay, Jihoon-ah?" Yumi said noticing how the boy stole glances at her best friend.

"what?" Woozi asked facing her

"Vivi's my best friend and I know for a fact that she misses you so much" Yumi said "we all know how she likes to keep strong so whatever she's showing you now, remember that there's something deeper to her"

"I feel bad" Jun sighed as he gathered with the China Line + S.Coups

"after they broke up, Jihoon was devastated, he's still devastated" S.Coups said

"so is unnie" Lihua nodded "you have no idea how much she's cried in the past 2 months"

"it's a bit crazy how alike noona and hyung are" The8 said "let me guess that noona locked herself in the practice room"

"exactly, Jihoon was in his studio 24/7 right?" XiaoMei asked as the three boys nodded

"-I'm gonna be sick" Vi said abruptly running out the room. The 19 stood shocked at the sudden situation

"oppa, jebal" Minji whined pulling Woozi's hand "go after her!"

The boy didn't need to be told twice as he ran out to find Vi. It didn't take him long to spot her, her hair was as red as rubies. Woozi gently put his hand on the small of her back "hey, you okay?"

"not really" she shook her head trying her best not to throw up or cry

"Viv-ya, do you remember what you said to me during our showcase?" he asked taking her hand "you were the one that helped me when I was nervous as hell, now it's my turn to help you."

"Jihoon-ah, I don't know if you can help me" she said

"I know we're pretty complicated right now, but you've been waiting for this for the longest time and I've never seen anyone who works as hard as you do or anyone who deserves this as much as you do" he said calmly "it's one of the reasons why I fell for you"

"please Jihoon, I don't need this right now" Vi said quietly

"I know" he nodded and cupped her face "I want you to take a deep breath for me-no, look at me and take a deep breath"

Silencing, she followed his instructions, staring into his eyes as she inhaled and exhaled

"now repeat after me" Woozi said "I can do this"

"I can do this" she said

"I was born for this" he said

With a small smile, she opened "I was born for this"

"now I want you to believe it" he said "now go kill it, I'll always be rooting for you"

"thanks" Vi whispered 

"they can't do this without you Vi-ssi" Woozi grin letting his hands fall from her cheeks as he led her back to the waiting room.

"are you good?" Yumi asked upon seeing both of their arrivals

"I'll be okay" Vi nodded

"Epitome standby"

"hwaiting noona-deul" Dino cheered putting his fists up. The 7 girls made their way backstage to get hooked up to their mics.

"okay girls, this is it" Sori smiled gathering them up in a circle "forget all the haters out there, throw away your nerves, just focus on this stage. We've done this so many times, just be comfortable"

"we did it" XiaoMei screamed in joy as they made it back to their waiting room.

"we debuted!" Lihua said jumping on Ayana

"I can't believe it, Yumi-ah we did it" Vi beamed hugging her best friend

"where's my Princess?" Mark grinned opening the door "sis you killed it!"

"did you watch me ge?" Vi asked hugging him

"for the first minute" Mark chuckled "the last two minutes I was watching Sori"

"ooh" the younger girls cooed at their flustered leader

"tch, wow" Vi scoffed shoving her brother away

"mian Vi-ya, I love you but my eyes just kept going to Sori"  Mark laughed

"yeah so did your pants" Vi said as he went to her leader

"yah, clean your mouth" Mark scolded

"I'm not wrong" she shrugged walking backwards only to run into one of the Seventeen boys "ai kamchapgiya" 

"you girls did great" Joshua grinned helping her get back up on her feet as he ruffled her hair

"told you, you could do it" Woozi spoke up. Vi nodded and gently smiled

"komawo Jihoon-ah, you know. For believing in me" she thanked him

"I've always believed in you" Woozi said patting her shoulder

"well this vicinity just became awkward" Seungkwan said groaning as S.Coups jokingly jabbed his stomach "ey hyung!"

"I'm gonna go back to the girls" Vi said exiting their conversation


A/N

[8-4-15]
Sorry I've been gone for a bit, I got busy lol
YaY thEY DEBUTED.

wait WAIT HAVE YOU GUYS HEARD THAT SEVENTEEN'S SUPPOSED NEXT COMEBACK IS IN SEPTEMBER LIKE THAT'S A MONTH GUYS IT'S SO CLOSE OH MY GOD THEY'RE BARELY RESTING THOUGH LIKE THEY'RE CRACKING UP ON PRACTICING LIKE I DIDN'T EXPECT THEM TO COME BACK SO SOON OH MY GOD

In other news, um meanie is bias wrecking me so hard. like Jeon Wonwoo why. What did I ever do to you. I literally just watch videos of him with the grossest look on my face like "this little " yet I keep watching videos of him bc JEON WONWOO IS SO ING FINE I HATE IT.