18: Muse

Until The End

Narrator's POV

"Vivi, you're so smart, but you're so stupid at the same time" XiaoMei shook her head taking off her headphones and turning around in the computer chair

"ouch, unnie that hurts" Vi rolled her eyes

"when will you open your heart to Jihoon again?" XiaoMei sighed

"when I'm ready" Vi muttered

"you've probably had enough lectures about this, Vivi" she said "but listen to me for a sec, is your friendship with him really worth this?"

"probably not, but I'm sorry if I still love him" she said and scratched her head "unnie, throughout these past few months, with everything that went on with our group and his group and promotions and whatever the hell happened, I should have at least gotten over him the littlest bit, but I haven't. I literally told Jaehyung oppa this a few days ago."

"I'm sorry Vivi" XiaoMei said softly "just, don't be awkward? We have to shoot their music video tomorrow"

-

"why is Vivi unnie always the lead" Lihua pouted

"because I'm awesome" Vi grinned pinching her cheek. She was called to meet with the director and Seventeen, instructing on how this was supposed to go down. She was relieved that most of her acting had nothing to do with Woozi at all, mostly with Wonwoo and S.Coups. The girl couldn't help but laugh at how XiaoMei and Yumi jokingly threatened her about acting with their boyfriends.

"-chesunghaeyo" Vernon laughed as they were filming his scene

"oh my God, Vern, did I hurt you? I actually hit you oh my God" Vi panicked

"I'm okay, noona" he reassured with a smile "sorry I can't take you seriously trying to be mad"

"again!" the director announced

-

"oppa, is this how you actually act with Xei unnie because ew" Vi squirmed

"brat" S.Coups scoffed poking her forehead "you doing okay?"

"me? yeah" she nodded confused

"you sure? you've been pretty distant lately, Viv" he frowned crossing his arms

"I'm okay. Just stress" Vi said

"alright, if you need someone to talk to Viv, you can always come to me" S.Coups said before pushing her off to her next scene with Hoshi. Vi held hands with both The8 and Hoshi, feigning a blush on her cheek as Hoshi turned and stared at her, the distance between them minimal. The two of them both had to hold in their laughter and insults for the sake of filming, but of course, they had to do a second take.

"your face looks constipated when you turn around" Vi laughed

"shut up Viv" Hoshi whined pushing her shoulder "you have a booger in your nose"

"I do not!" she defended hands immediately covering her face

"I'm kidding" he giggled

"Vivi" Sori said catching their attention. She was standing with Yumi who had an unhappy expression on her face

"oh no" Hoshi muttered

"Yumi, this isn't-"

"okay let's try again! Hoshi, Vi, look more infatuated with each other, will you?"

"in-what?" Vi muttered

"deh!" they answered starting the scene over. When the director finally deemed it okay, the two looked at each other. Hoshi started "I'll talk to her, you go. You still have Wonwoo's daydream scenes and Mingyu's railing scene"

"-okay now Vi-ssi! Whatever you do, don't look down! and don't jump off!"

"can I do a flip on here?-"

"no!"

"noona, are you crazy?" Mingyu scoffed

"sorry sorry, it seems fun" she whined putting on the headphones and starting to walk along it. Her take with Mingyu went pretty smoothly, pretending to lose balance, him catching her arm with the basketball then walking away like nothing, it went well. "smoothest take yet, good job Minguuu"

"thanks for not doing some flip , noona" Mingyu smiled. She laughed and jumped on his back, taking him by surprise "wha-"

"take me to the next filming set! go tall person go!" Vi shouted pumping her fist in the air

-

"he wrote this song about you" Wonwoo said as she, Jun, and Wonwoo went out for some dinner after their filming

"what?" she asked surprised

"Viv, Jihoon wrote this song about you. Mansae is literally what he feels about you." Jun said handing her his phone "here, listen to it and let it sink in..."

Vi was silent as she listened to Mansae again trying to process the lyrics, but it was when Woozi started singing the chorus that it really hit her. "where is he?"

"probably in the studio" Wonwoo said

"I need to go" she said grabbing her things, pulling out an amount of money from her wallet before wearing her cardigan

"where are you-"

"I need to tell him...guys I still love him" Vi muttered before heading to the Pledis building that she is so familiar with. She wasn't even thinking straight but her feet managed to lead her right in front of Woozi's studio. Vi rested her hand in front of the padlock, taking a breath before keying in the password, and entering the room. She wasn't surprised that he didn't notice her presence, the headphones were basically covering his whole face. Vi stood there for a second, admiring the mere image of him so focused.

Finally, she took the courage and went up from behind, hugging him as she nuzzled her face in his shoulder. She felt him tense up at first, but after realizing who it was, he relaxed.

"what are you doing here?" he asked quietly, pausing the music. Woozi removed his headphones and turned around, making Vi pull away

"you haven't slept in days" she said ignoring his question, she could tell by how raspy his voice was

"last minute album preparations" he said clearing his throat "you didn't answer my question"

"I...have something to tell you" she said quietly suddenly losing her confidence. Vi looked up and saw that he was waiting for her to continue "Mansae...I really like it"

"you do? that's great" he grinned "thanks, you did really good during film-"

"and I love how you wrote it about me" she cut him off, suddenly making him freeze "Wonwoo and Jun told me"

"listen, Viv-"

"Jihoon they've probably told you already, but I still like you, I still love you, I never stopped" Vi said "and it's killing me how we've cut off all contact and interactions with each other. I'd rather date you and keep us a secret than be awkward with my best friend for who knows how long and have no worries about the public"

"man I'm so glad you said that" Woozi let out a sigh of relief, tugging her wrist to pull her into his arms "I missed you so much, Viv. I never stopped either. Hell, I made this song"

Vi doesn't know why, but she just burst into tears right on the spot

"hey, why are you crying?" he asked with a slight smile, wiping away her tears

"I was just so stupid trying to pull away and-"

Woozi shushed her quickly with a kiss "that doesn't matter anymore. What's important is us and how we're back together and how I love you and I'm never going to let you go again. anyone else, all I care about is you...and Seventeen of course, but you"


[9-21-15]
I've had this written down for the longest time, but I never finished it and let's just say that this is a New Years present??? I'm so sorry for being gone so long :( I truthfully had a lot of writer's block and I've been focusing on school and friends and my family and my tumblr and ahghgghghh I'm sorry guys !!!