3: Dating, Dating, Oh My

Until The End

Narrator's POV

"the others can hear too, I don't mind" Vi said

"good, because I'm not leaving this room, I already took my contacts off" Yumi said sitting down on her side of the bed

"What's happening?" Ayana asked sitting up, not in the mood for sleep. In fact, all of them weren't tired yet

"gather around in a circle ladies, we're talking about boys" Yumi clapped her hands

"ooh" Minji said sitting down next to Sori

"Vivi first because we're always nagging her about Jihoon" Yumi said

"unnie, I actually don't get you" Lihua said "you and Jihoon oppa are so close, you've been friends the longest, and you're just perfect for each other"

"we've been best friends the longest, exactly why" Vi shrugged

"what" Sori asked

"I don't wanna ruin our friendship. Besides, isn't dating someone from Seventeen...won't that just be weird? we're basically brother-sister groups" Vi said

"it's only weird if you make it weird" XiaoMei said "it's not like you're actually dating your brother. Tell me Vivi, do you see Jihoon as a brother?"

"no-"

"do you see him as a man?" Yumi asked

"I don't know" Vi shrugged "I just...don't like him okay? Our friendship is too valuable to me and I don't wanna ruin it with some stupid things"

"so you don't like oppa" Minji asked

"aniyo" Vi shook her head

"how long have you been friends? XiaoMei asked

"5-6 years" Vi estimated, "it's been a long time"

"and throughout those years, you've never had an ounce of feelings for him? not even just a little?" Sori asked

"I admit before I liked him, like before Epitome was actually formed and we were just training by ourselves. Like when he and I would hang out 24/7, that's when I first started liking him" Vi confessed "but they're getting close to debuting and so are we and we became busy and hungout less and I don't know"

"is it possible that you could again?" Yumi asked

"anything's possible Yumi-ah" Vi answered "but right now, I don't like him. I doubt he even liked me, we're too close of friends you know?"

"you don't know that for sure" Lihua said "does Jihoon oppa seem attractive to you?"

"I mean yeah, he's attractive and he's short too like me so that makes height comparison better and can we stop? don't you guys already have an answer?" Vi said slightly irritated "yah, we shouldn't even be dating right now"

"I said this earlier and I'm going to say it again, bull" XiaoMei asked

"enough with me, what about you girls?" Vi said "maknae, you and Channie are pretty close

"ew, me and Chan are like siblings" Minji stuck her tongue out

"you know, now that I think about it, you and Chan could be a good together too" Yumi said

"but we're not like Vivi unnie and Jihoon oppa" Minji answered "me and Chan fight each other  alot

"hey, Jihoon and I fight too" Vi retorted

"but you also compliment each other and do nice things and i'ts cute" Sori said changing the stubject "I...have someone"

"you do, unnie?" Ayana asked "like, not someone you like, someone you're dating?"

"mhm" Sori said hesitantly, easing as she saw her members freak out in excitement

"I so knew it" XiaoMei said "girls, I'm so smart"

"yeah, you really are" Yumi agreed

"but you're stupid in finding out who likes you" Vi crossed her arms

"yah" XiaoMei said

"wait, someone likes Xei unnie?" Lihua asked

"ani, I'm just saying if someone likes unnie, she would be dense about it" Vi fibbed "but who is it Sori unnie?"

"you girls don't know him" she said "he's older than me by a year, really into sports, someone shy at first, but hyper when you get close to him. I can't really tell you his name, but we've been dating for about 2 months now"

"why can't you tell us his name?" Yumi asked

"I just can't...please respect that, girls" Sori said "I just wanted to tell you guys that I like someone, because you girls are like my sisters"

"aw unnie-"

"what's going on in here?" S.Coups said popping his head in the girls' room. They screamed in surprise, not expecting him to show up

"knock first, will you?!" XiaoMei shouted

"mian, you girls are really loud, you know?" he chuckled "the boys voted me into coming in here"

"did all of you hear what we said?" Vi asked in horror.

He shook his head "not everything, we just heard laughing and squealing and Minji shouted 'ew! me and Chan are like siblings!' were you girls talking about us boys?"

"stop wiggling your eyebrows" Yumi laughed "that's so creepy"

"Seungcheol oppa, can I talk to you?" Vi asked standing up, brushing off her pajama pants. Confused, he nodded, and closed the door after she exited "let's take a walk"

"I'm nervous, you're scaring me Viv-ya" he said, getting his shoes. The two began walking just around the perimeter of the house "so what's up?"

"you know I never really asked you about this before" Vi said "so Xei unnie"

"what about her?" S.Coups stuttered

"since when did you start liking her?" she asked

He chuckled, his head down before he answered "I think it was last year, I heard her rapping in the practice room and it was just so...good and so passionate and wow, I was blown away. I just started to get attracted to her since then"

"is that it?" Vi asked "oppa, I mean that's cute and I know you well, but if that's the only reason that you like Xei unnie...I don't know, she's one of my sisters and she deserves more than just 'wow she was really good', I know she's good at rapping-"

"woah" S.Coups said stopping her. He raised his hands "I don't like Xei just because she'a an amazing rapper. I love the way she connects with all of you, she's playful and a bit blunt at times, but I can tell she really cares about you girls. She's a hard worker, I can tell by how much effort she puts in composing. Plus, her smile and the way she sleeps is so cute"

"you didn't say how she was pretty" Vi smirked

"sh-she is pretty! Xei's very pretty! I just didn't want to focus on appearance" S.Coups said

Vi was awed as she pinched his cheeks "and I approve, oppa. Aw so cute"

"hajima" S.Coups said "it's not like I'll do anything though"

"waeyo oppa?" she asked

"because it's obvious that she only sees me as a friend, please as if she'll see anything more in me than just a friend. Xei's closer to the China line anyway, I feel like she's closer to any other boy except me" he frowned

"oppa, don't say that...you never know" Vi said feeling sympathetic to him "anything's possible"

"you mean like you and Jihoonie?" he said. It was her turn to frown "why the face?"

"why does everyone keep bringing him up around me?" Vi asked "Jihoon this, Jihoon that, it's like he's everywhere"

"it doesn't take a genius to figure out you two have something together" S.Coups said

"but we don't!" she cried out in frustration "if this keeps up, I might!"

"what?" he asked

"I didn't say that" she said, her eyes wide

"but you did" he grinned

"well now we're even, don't tell anyone I said that, and I won't tell anyone about you liking Xei unnie" Vi said and he nodded

"hold on, I have a question though while we're at it" S.Coups said "do you like Jihoon?"

"I'm starting to get bored of that question" she rolled her eyes "third time I've heard it today"

"and the answer?" he asked

"no" she repeated "I don't"

"but you do" he said

"no I don't" she whined "I don't like Jihoon, I don't! We're friends, just friends!"

"you're scared" S.Coups said "you're scared to like him, you don't want to ruin your friendship, I know you too well Viv-ya"

"you got me there" Vi admitted "but he doesn't even like me that way so what's the point in even thinking about it? It would just be a waste of time that I could have been putting in training"

"I could ask him-"

"andwae!" she shouted forgetting that it was late at night. Looking around, she started walking faster back to the rent house "don't oppa, jebal-yo"

"we're back" he said opening the door "it was a nice talk"

"mhm" she scoffed, looking to see that most of them were still awake "I'm actually gonna go to bed now, so night all of you"
***
The next day was one of relaxation, people chose whatever they wanted to do that day. The China Line decided to use that day to visit their families, luckily they resided fairly close to the venue otherwise it could have taken days. The rest of them played, slept, messed around, it was a chill day. 

"hey there sunshine" Joshua laughed sitting next to Vi

"yoyoyo what's up English line" Vernon said sitting on her other side

"what do you guys want?" she chuckled

"you were out late last night with Seungcheol hyung, Jihoon hyung was worried" Vernon said

"Hansol Vernon Choi, it's too early for me to get made fun of" Vi said

"he's not kidding" Joshua said "he was blubbering nonstop about why you were gone, why you went with Seungcheol, what you guys were doing, it was annoying"

Somehow, that made her smile. Vernon caught it "you're blushing!"

"am not!" she denied. The boys laughed, teasing her

"Viv noona, you're making it too easy for us to make fun of you and Jihoon hyung" Vernon chuckled, his deep voice taunting her

"and too obvious" Joshua included

"how are we obvious? we're just acting like we normally would? like friends?" she said "you guys are so annoying"

"but you love us" Vernon said leaning his chin on her shoulder, pouting his lips up at her

Vi laughed lightly slapping his cheeks "aigoo aigoo, look at you trying to do aegyo. You're not small anymore Hansol, it's not cute. Stop trying you brat"

"ouch, that hurt" Vernon said

"I want a picture with you two" Joshua said

"well wasn't that random" Vi commented "for what?"

"just us English line, we haven't had a picture yet actually" Joshua said

"we can post it on noona's Instagram" Vernon said

"let's do it" Vi smiled taking her phone out. She handed it to Joshua who held it up

"oh! I wanna join!" Junghan said

"mian hyung, just us English line" Vernon answered

"that's racist, Hansol oppa" Minji joked

"so's your face" Joshua responded and she scoffed "I'm just kidding, I love you uri maknae"

"hyung, I'm your maknae" Dino frowned

"gwenchana Chan-ah, you'll be my maknae then" Vi protected making him smile. The three of them took the picture on Vi's phone and she wrote a caption on it before posting on Instagram.

"have you guys heard?" Hoshi said sitting up "about Aeji?"

"who's that?" Vi asked

"she's a solo trainee, she's going to be releasing a pre-debut single and she's gonna ask around for someone, probably from us" Hoshi said
"probably going to be Dokyum hyung" Seunggwan said

"bwoh? aniya, it's going to be you" DK responded and they bickered back and forth

"stop flattering each other, I will laugh really hard if it's neither of you and she asks like Hansol-ie or Seungcheol hyung to sing" Mingyu spoke

"so later tonight, we will have a bonfire" Sori said clapping her hands "the boys are going to host it because it is day 2"

"let's have a real-talk later" Hoshi smirked and rejoiced when the rest agreed with his suggestion

Vi stood up, putting her hands to her stomach "unnie, I'm going to lay down, something just hit me and I'm feeling woozy"

"Woozi?" Yumi raised her eyebrows sneakily

Sori glared at the Japanese girl and felt Vi's forehead in case of fever "your temperature's fine, but just lie down and rest, we'll call you for dinner"

"komawo unnie" Vi nodded

"I'll go with you, best friend" Yumi said accompanying Vi to the girls' room "you're such bull, Vivian Tuan"

"shut up, so are you" she scowled "I am so annoyed with you"

"you gave me the opportunity and I took it. Come on, if this was me, would you do the same?" Yumi asked

Vi nodded in defeat "probably, I'd do something worse to be honest"

"you see" Yumi said and coughed "so what did you and Seungcheol oppa talk about last night?"

"secret" Vi said putting a finger up to her lips "Yumi-ah, ka"

"wae?" she asked

"I'm gonna go talk to my brother and just let me skip the real talk tonight, just once" Vi pleaded

"arasso" Yumi said "have fun talking to Mark oppa, tell him I say hi"

"will do" Vi nodded. Just like she said, Vi called her brother, hoping that he would provide any sense of comfort

"hey princess" he greeted happily "what's up?"

"Mark" Vi whined. He immediately asked what was wrong, Vi usually never used his first name without a honorific, even in LA, she would at least address him as ge, for respect. "do you remember Jihoon?"

"of course I do" Mark said, a little bit hostile. As loving and chill as he was, Mark was still an older brother and he was protective of his youngest sister, especially about her relations with the male species. Woozi was the first guy friend that Vi actually introduced to Mark and he was always cautious with him since then "did he upset you? Tell me who to punch and I'll-"

"he didn't do anything wrong" Vi answered "it's just...Jihoon and I are close friends, just friends, you know that-please, if we were anything more than friends and I didn't tell you, Oppa you'd kill me"

"debatable, keep going" Mark said

"everyone keeps pairing me and him together and it's just starting to really bother me because we're just friends and I don't want anything or anyone to ruin that friendship" Vi vented "Mark what do I do?"

"sis, just ignore it" Mark answered "it's just a joke right? They're just teasing"

"but they actually want me and him together" Vi said

"well...do you like him?" Mark asked

"aniyo, I don't" she said

"well then that's that" he shrugged "you don't like him, make sure he feels the same away, ignore your friends, and move on. Princess, you're too young to be dating. Give me about 7 years"

"7? Oh my God, I'll never get married by then" Vi protested

"who ever said you're getting married?" Mark scoffed

"Mark you're so annoying sometimes" Vi whined

"only because I care" he grinned "sorry sis, but I gotta go. I'll talk to you later, promise. Just get your mind off of this and I don't know, sleep or something. Bye, love you"

"love you too, bye-ing. Oh and Yumi says hi" Vi said ending the call. Doing what he said, she closed her eyes easily drifting off into dream land
***
"someone call Viv, it's time for dinner" Joshua said setting the table

"I'll do it" Minji volunteered walking to the girls' room "Vivi unnie! Time to-oops"

"wae?" Ayana asked

"she's fast asleep" Minji whispered closing the door "I don't think we should bother her"

"but she needs to eat, doesn't she? Viv said she wasn't feeling well earlier" Junghan said

"she'll be fine" Yumi answered him sitting down at the table "let's eat"

"Jihoon-ah, eodika?" Wonwoo asked as the said boy got up and grabbed a tray

"just in case Viv gets hungry later" Woozi said, the boys whistled and the girls cheered at his action. Woozi scoffed, saying gently "yah hajima, Viv and I have been friends for years and you guys still haven't stopped making fun of us. It gets annoying"

"but you enjoy it" S.Coups pointed out and Woozi glared

"wait, they make fun of you too?" Yumi asked and Woozi nodded

"you girls lay low on the teasing, you should know how easily irritable Viv is" he said

"oppa, how come you're not bothered by it?" Minji asked "it bothers Vivi unnie"

"well Minji-ah, I do get bothered sometimes, but I know that you guys are just kidding so I don't think much of it. I only get annoyed easily when it comes to waking up" Woozi said "besides, me and Viv are just friends and we both know that"

"wah moa!" Vernon shouted clapping at his hyung.

Woozi chuckled, bringing the tray to the girls' room "I'll be right back, don't finish all the food"

"no promises" Hoshi said stuffing rice in his mouth. Woozi walked in and placed the tray down on the desk. He stopped and noticed Vi shivering in her sleep

"aigoo" he said to himself, picking up the blanket that fell off the mattress and draping it over her. He chuckled as he moved the hair out of her face, putting her phone on the side and charging it, "you're such a mess"

She stirred, surprising him a bit. Opening her eyes, she kept blinking, her eyes trying to focus on the figure in front of her "nuguya?"

"your bra" he joked "if you're hungry, Viv, I brought food for you. It's on the table"

"oh it's you Jihoon-ah" she yawned "komawo"

"you look beat, keep sleeping. Just eat when you're up for it, we'll be outside if you need us" Woozi said ruffling her hair. She let out a sound of annoyance, she didn't like it when he messed her hair up "your hair's already messy, you diva. Get over yourself"

"I would totally you back Jihoon-ah, but I'm tired" she stretched

"how long have you been practicing lately?" he asked worriedly, crossing his arms

"uh...molla, if I'm not eating or sleeping, I'm at the practice room" Vi answered

"have you not gotten sick yet?" Woozi asked

"I got a bad fever one time, it was because of my period" she said bluntly "but I missed a lot so after I recovered I went back straight to practice"

"aigoo you're going to die in that practice room" he said poking her forehead

"probably" she agreed sitting up, rubbing her eyes

"when we get back, you're going to hang out with me okay? not practice" Woozi said "your idea of a rest day is watching videos of you dancing and singing. You need to relax, oh? I'm going to take you under my wing"

"are you kidding? you're busy producing and making new things too. I'm not the only practice-holic" she retored

"well then that will be my day off too" Woozi said "c'mon, we both need it"

"fine" she reluctantly agreed "ka, you're probably hungry"

"yeah, if you want to eat with us, just come out" he said

"ani, I'm going back to sleep" Vi said

"how's your stomach?" he asked

"what do you mean?" she said "oh, better"

Woozi smirked, knowing all too well that she was faking "just don't mind them Viv-ya, we should know better than what they're saying"


A/N
[6/17/15]
many hellos to all you beautiful people. So here's chapter 3 :)

tbh I'm so tired rn so I'm gonna head to sleep. author-nim out~ bye-ing!