10: Confession?

Until The End

Narrator's POV

"-micheonya?!" Sori scolded "what were you thinking?! jumping off a ship like that, if your brother finds out-"

"oppa won't find out" Vi said "surely, you won't tell him. Right unnie?"

"I don't know" Sori muttered getting some dry clothes for her "what you did was very stupid and crazy and I can't believe you would do such a thing, Vivian"

"I'm sorry" Vi apologized

"go take a shower, we'll talk about this when you're done" Sori dismissed her, handing the girl a towel. Vi nodded entering the bathroom. After about 20 minutes, she exited the bathroom drying her hair "have you regained your sanity?"

"that was harsh" Vi mumbled grabbing a comb. She sat down across from Sori who had her arms crossed. Vi started to stare at Sori who said nothing "uh are you going to say anything?"

"I'm going to let you start" Sori motioned

"okay I'm sorry, it's just-c'mon we all know how important those rings are to them and I'm the one who asked to see it in the first place." Vi spilled "when I saw it fall, I couldn't help but think it was my fault. Jihoon would never forgive himself if he lost his ring, so I jumped"

"you could have gotten hurt" Sori said

"I know, but I didn't?" Vi said

"it's a relief you didn't" Sori sighed "ever since you came back, I wouldn't have expected you to do that for Jihoon"

"people change" Vi said "besides, he genuinely apologized to me, just like how Yumi did"

"if he didn't apologize and if you two were still in a fight, would you have jumped to get his ring?" Sori asked

Vi thought for a bit before nodding "that ring is so important to him, I'd still try and retrieve it for him even if I was dying"

"and you're sure that you still don't like him?" Sori asked "Vivi, think deep about it this time"

"maybe I do like him again, even just a little bit" Vi muttered "but what's the point? unnie, he only sees me as a friend"

"you don't know that for sure" Sori said "c'mon, you've been cooped up in here for too long. You're feeling okay? no headaches?"

"Jihoon gave me medicine" Vi answered and Sori hummed, leading her out of the room and back to the sky deck where everyone was.

***

Woozi stared at the ring in his hand, wearing it on his pinky again as the crowd dispersed

"oppa, gwenchana?" Aeji asked putting a hand on his shoulder. Woozi coldly shrugged her hand off of him "oppa..."

"I thought I made it clear that we'd only have a business relationship and nothing else" Woozi said intensely staring at her

"Jihoon-ah" S.Coups said "I'm sorry Aeji-ssi, but I need to speak with him"

"waeyo hyung" Woozi asked as S.Coups led him away near the group of Seventeen and Epitome members

"mind telling me what happened?" he said crossing his arms

"it's like what Viv and I said" Woozi told him "we were talking, she asked to see my ring, then someone pushed into us and the ring fell, before I could process everything, Viv jumped off the ledge"

"you didn't try and stop her?" S.Coups asked

"I didn't even know she would do that" Woozi said honestly "it scared the hell out of me when I saw her falling too, I thought she was going to die"

"thankfully she didn't" S.Coups said

"arayo hyung, I'm gonna thank her for getting my ring back" Woozi said.

S.Coups looked up and nodded towards her and Sori "there she is, go thank her"

Cautiously, Woozi walked towards the two girls, greeting them with a casual "annyeong"

"I'm gonna, I need to uh, make a phone call" Sori said awkwardly leaving them alone

"gwenchana?" Woozi asked Vi

She nodded "I'm not dead, am I?"

"Jesus, you scared the hell out of me" Woozi said lightly punching her shoulder

"hey what could I do? it was your ring" Vi shrugged giving him a smile, combing her fingers through her damp tangled hair. Woozi knew his best friend was pretty, but this time it was different. Something clicked inside him as he felt the butterflies flutter in his stomach. It was then, at that moment, that he knew. He liked his best friend. She chuckled, staring at him weirdly "are you okay?"

"me? yeah, I should be the one asking you that" Woozi said showing no signs of being flustered "eh molla, I'm hungry"

"hungry again? we just ate" she said

"it's been an hour" he whined

"arasso arasso, we'll get a snack" Vi said linking arms with him

***

After the cruise, it was back to practice for everyone. Since Seventeen was preparing for their debut, they were busier and therefore couldn't really spend as much time with the girls as they would have liked too.

"ugh!" Yumi groaned in the practice room, lying down on the floor

"you'll get lice" XiaoMei said

"will not" Yumi retorted

"sassy" Vi said taking a swig of water

"I'm sorry, I just miss Soonyoung" Yumi frowned "it's been a week since I've seen him and all of us basically live in this practice room"

"they're busy filming their debut project now, we have to be careful around them since they're on camera most of the time" Sori reminded them

"we know, unnie" Minji said "but we still miss them"

Sori nodded, ruffling the maknae's hair "we have to support them no matter what, their debut's coming soon"

"please tell me there are no cameras in here" Hoshi said closing the door behind him. Yumi literally shot up and attacked him in a hug, burrying her face in his neck

"man isn't that cute" Lihua said resting her arm on Ayana's shoulder

"I missed you so much" Yumi said, her voice muffled by his skin

"I missed you too" he softened, relaxing as he hugged Yumi tighter

"how long has it been for them?" Vi asked curiously

"about 5 months" XiaoMei answered

"aw I want a boyfriend" Minji frowned

"uh no you don't" Sori said "you're too young"

After the two pulled away, Hoshi sneaked a kiss on her cheek before turning to greet the rest of the girls. Vi stuck her tongue out "ew you guys are gross"

"yah, when you and Jihoon turn like this, I'll be the one saying that to you" Hoshi fought back and she glared at him

"anyway" Ayana said "how's everything going, oppa?"

"tiring, definitely" Hoshi answered "but it's also a lot of fun, I can't wait until you guys get to debut"

"trust me, you're not the only one experiencing that feeling" XiaoMei said

"where's everyone else?" Sori asked

"practicing" he said sheepishly

"yah, performance team leader, shouldn't you be out there too?" Vi scolded him

"I'm taking a break" Hoshi said "it's been so long since I've seen my beautiful girlfriend"

"and the grossness continues" Vi said. 10 minutes later, Hoshi had to leave, highly upsetting Yumi.

"I'll text you later jagi, I promise" Hoshi said exiting the room

"I miss him already" Yumi pouted not even a minute after he left.

"oppa said he'll text you later, don't worry unnie" Minji said encouragingly

"c'mon girls, I don't wanna be a kill joy, but let's finish practice oh?" Sori said

***

The girls were having their weekly talk time over some drinks - non alcoholic of course - and a few snacks.

"-just like the boys, we're getting pretty close to debut too" Sori said "we have to keep working though, no slacking right?"

The rest agreed

"I have something to say" XiaoMei said. She was itching in her seat since her first iced tea, she was on her third. "okay...so you girls know how Seungcheol and I have been working a lot recently, on raps and stuff like that, right?"

"oh my God, I know where this is going" Lihua squealed "jiejie, I knew it! I so knew it!"

"let's keep it at the general language here, ladies" Yumi reminded them

"I just spend a lot of time with him since our collaboration without Vivi" XiaoMei said "and on the cruise, he sorta told me he liked me"

"about damn time, finally oppa told you" Vi rejoiced

"jamkamman, you knew?" XiaoMei asked

"what can I say?" Vi shrugged "me and Seungcheol oppa are tight"

"anyway, what did you say?" Ayana asked

"ani, how did it go?" Minji asked

"okay on the last night of our cruise, you know how everyone watched a movie right? Well about halfway I sorta snuck out, wanted to get some fresh air, and he followed me. We were just talking and it was really breezy outside and I was just wearing a tank top. It's so predictable, but he took off his sweater and gave it to me. It was so pretty outside, you could really see the stars and it was just unforgettable." XiaoMei reminisced "so I just looked at him because I was asking him something and Seungcheol was just staring at me, l-like he wasn't saying anything, just looking at me. I was blushing I knew it, but then he smiled and looked away. Then he just said 'Xei-ah, nan niga cheowa'"

"holy " Vi said agape

"wahh oppa moa" Minji squealed covering

"chincha namja-da!" Ayana agreed

"there's more" XiaoMei chuckled "I was shocked and he knew it too so he said and I quote 'you don't have to give me an answer yet, I've liked you for a while now and I wanted to let you know before Seventeen gets really busy'"

"and then what?" Sori asked, intrigued

"h-he just gave me his cute- stupid smile again and told me he was going back in!" XiaoMei said frustrated "now he's like teasing me, everytime I try to talk to him, he can't and I wanna tell him I like him back!"

"oh my God, unnie are you crying?" Vi asked as Sori gave her a hug

"this has been stressing me out ever since the cruise and ugh I hate him!" XiaoMei cried out

"I can talk to oppa and yell at him if you want" Vi offered

"I just want to talk to him" she said wiping away her tears

"aigoo uri unnie" Ayana said holding her hand

"to let Xei calm down, I'll tell you guys who my boyfriend is" Sori said unsure

"about time, man how long have you been keeping this from us?" Yumi asked "gotta give you props though, unnie"

"first, Vivi I'm sorry that I couldn't tell you this personally" Sori said as Vi looked at her confused "Mark and I have been dating for the better half of a year now"

"bwoh?" Vi said shocked "you and oppa? a year?"

"are you mad?" Sori asked "Vivi I'm sorry we didn't tell you sooner, we just really didn't tell anyone. Both of us didn't want to inconvenience anyone with our relationship so we kept it to ourselves. Not even s knew."

"I'm not mad, I-I'm happy for you guys trust me! I'm just a bit...surprised. I never expected this and I guess a bit hurt that neither of you told me" Vi said

"well we're happy for you unnie" Lihua said voicing in her opinion

"anyway" Yumi said noticing the tension between the two of them "I also have something a bit important to say"

"please tell me you're not cheating on Soonyoung oppa?" Ayana asked receiving a smack on the head "ow!"

"you deserved that hit, I would never do something like that" Yumi said before scolding her a bit more in Japanese "okay so I know it's only been 5 months for me and Soonyoung and things will definitely get chaotic once both of us debut and we'll have to hide our relationship just like how Sori unnie and Mark oppa does, but I feel like we're getting pretty serious"

"how serious?" XiaoMei asked concerned, recovering from her little sob-session

"on our 5 month-anniversary, he told me he loved me" Yumi said "I said it back"

"do you mean it?" Vi asked "Yumi-ah, I don't want you to say something to Soonyoung that you don't mean and vice versa"

"I'm only 18 so I don't know what love is" she said wisely "but I do know that I like him way more just to say like, if that makes sense"

"I get it" Sori nodded "I've been in a relationship for a year and I'm just thankful that Mark really understands me and takes it to the pace I need"

"at least oppa treats you well" Vi said quietly

"I'm jealous" Lihua frowned "us maknae line get no boys"

"wait until you grow up girls" XiaoMei said

"now for the otp we've shipped since we started training, how's Vihoon?" Yumi said

Vi chuckled "ah, I only told Sori unnie on the cruise, but yes I do admit I like Jihoon"

"thank God" Yumi shouted

"jamkammanyo" Lihua said "what do you like about Jihoon oppa?"

"okay that's not fair, you didn't ask that to anyone else!" Vi whined

"answer the question" XiaoMei said

Vi sighed in defeat, thinking about it a little bit. Why did she like Woozi? "well, he's so hardworking; he does so much for Seventeen that it sorta breaks my heart when he's really stressed. And we just get along so well, ever since we met each other. Jihoon seems cute at first glance, but when you really get to know him, he's really masculine and I like that. Around the boys, he's really violent and it's pretty funny, but I know that he's actually a really genuine and caring person. He values our friendship just as much as I do. Lately, everything he does I find attractive. I don't see him as often anymore, but I think it's really cute that he manages to text me every night-oh my God I hate you guys for making me do this"

"that's really cute" Sori said

"I think we all knew you liked him from when you jumped, unnie" Ayana said

"slip into the diamond life? more like jump into the diamond life" Minji laughed, the other girls looking at her confused "it's...one of their debut album songs, ah nevermind you unnies missed it"


A/N
[7-12-15]
many hellos~ they finally feel it amiright
aw your guys' comments are great, they're much appreciated, sorry if I don't reply to everyone's, I'm honestly just lazy lol BUT I DO LOVE THE SUPPORT I LOVE YOU ALL.

LOTTO THE LOTTO LOTTO
that's all I have to say

GOT7'S  VID CAME OUT TODAY AND I STILL HAVEN'T WATCHED IT BC I'M DOING A REACTION TO IT TOMORROW AND I'M EXCITED OMG

do people actually read this? lol

oH, so yeah self advertisement but if you want to see some trash posts about seventeen or jungkook go follow my instagram(s)! [@seventeen_trash | @jungkook.trash]

oR if you want to see some of my newly created fake snapchat posts about seventeen, go check out my new tumblr! [snapitseventeen.tumblr.com] or you can also follow my personal blog while you're at it [woozinlove.tumblr.com]

byebye! much love much love indeed