Chapter 33

Real to Reel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Finale

 

Mission: To walk on the memory lane of the past few months. Make new memories and keep it treasured beneath the stars.

 

MBC Studio
We Got Married


"Hello guys! We are back!", SNSD and Big Bang both said.

"I heard that the fans really love the way we commented!", Seungri proudly said.

"I don't think we did something good last time.", Seohyun shyly said without looking at anyone.

"You don't have to do something Seohyun. Your presence is enough to make everything good.", Seungri flirtatiously winks at her making everyone even the crews barf.

"That's kind of gross. Anyway, guys what are your thoughts about TOP and Tiffany's finale?", Hyoyeon interrupted and asks no one in particular.

"I think it will be a memorable ending. I hope so.", Daesung answered and adds a small shrug of his shoulder.

"The wedding is something good to start out the show and the ending should be something good also.", Yuri smiles at the camera.

"I guess it should be romantic.", Yoona clasp her hands together and smiles in delight.

"I hope Hyung wouldn't messed up.", GD simply says.

"I don't think so. I heard that TOP pulled something from his sleeves that made Tiffany cry in happiness.", Jessica smirks at him.

"It's a shame that you.", Taeyang points at GD. "Thinks something so lowly about Hyung."

"I'm not!", GD cutely argues with Taeyang.

"And now let's watch the finale episode for TOPFANY!", everyone except the bickering GDYB pair said out loud.

 

TOP and Tiffany House
Gangnam, South Korea


The sun is up on the horizon, the two hottest couple of Korea's hitmakers group are still lying on the bed.

TOP and Tiffany are comfortably lying side by side. TOP is wearing a plain navy blue pajama, one of his arm is place on his eyes stopping the light to enter while the other one is resting above his wife's hip. Tiffany wears a similar outfit to TOP except that its color is baby pink. She's snuggling at the warmth of her husband's chest.

The alarm clock by the bedside table starts ringing making TOP awake. He uses his free hand to reach the clock and stops it for further ringing. He lazily stretch his arm and neck as he takes a look at the girl snuggling closely to his body.

"Fany, wake up.", he reaches for her cheeks and softly rubs his thumb over it. A soft grunt escape from her lips as she tightens her hold on his upper body. "Come on Fany, we still have things to do."

Tiffany groggily wakes up and cover as she lets out a big yawn. She raise her head and lock her eyes with his. A small smile forms on her lips as she greets him. "Good morning Oppa."

"Good morning too Fany.", he kiss her forehead as he continued rubbing his thumb over her cheeks.

Tiffany push herself away from him and sit up straight. She stretches her arms and whole body before standing up on his both feet. "Rise and shine! Hey oppa I'm goi-"

She was interrupted by a grip in her wrist and a slight force tug making her stumble back to the bed. She let out a groan after her bottom collided on the bed. "What was that for?", she glares at the rapper who just chuckled back.

"Yah!", Tiffany slaps his chest a bit too hard making him cough.

TOP wave his hand first before pinching her both cheeks. He starts to stretch her face in a very comical way much to the irritation of the younger girl. "I just realized that we can stay in the bed longer."


"Ooh it's still early and Hyung is already a cheese ball!", Seungri teases.


"Oh no. No.", Tiffany pulls away from him and wag her finger in front of him. "Mister, you have to wash up alright. I'll go make a breakfast."

"Wait.", he grabs her hand once again and make some cute face. "Where's my good morning kiss?", he leans his cheek closer to her.

Tiffany with a blushing face quickly gives him a peck on the cheek before running down the hall. TOP chuckles at the cute sight of Tiffany before proceeding to the bathroom and do his morning activities.


After a few minutes of washing up, TOP trudge his way to the kitchen where he sees Tiffany busying herself with breakfast. He walks behind her and place his chin over her shoulder startling her a little bit. "What are you cooking?"

"I'm making American style breakfast. That's the quickest to do.", a glint of happiness can be seen on her face. "Would you like the egg scrambled or sunny side up?"


"That's the only thing that Tiffany knows how to perfectly cook.", Taeyeon, the dorm mate, smirks.


"Sunny side up.", he simply answer before helping out. He buttered the bread and starts browning both sides.

"You want your bread to be toasted right?", TOP asks his wife.

Tiffany nods her head before looking at the pan where the breads are being toast. "Hey I want toasted bread but not burnt!" She pointed at the almost black piece of bread on the pan.

TOP scratch the back of his head in embarrassment and mutter series of apology. "But I heard from someone that burnt foods are good."

"What?", Tiffany looks incredibly shock at what she heard. "If that's what you think then burn down your food.", she shrug her shoulder and flip the eggs.

The couple are busy preparing their small American breakfast. As soon as the foods are done they put the plated food on the table and starts preparing their drinks. Both of them proffered some warm milk to accompany their food.

"So where do you want to go?", they were on the middle of eating when TOP asks her.

Tiffany looks at him and starts moving her head from left to right. She cutely points her finger on her cheek while trying to think of a place.


Tiffany's Interview

Q- Is there any specific place that you haven't visited yet?

T- I'm not particularly sure. But I want to visit Lotte world. I've been there for quite some time but not for leisurely purpose. Most of the time I'm there I can't even ride the rides."

Q- What's the most interesting ride in Lotte for you?"

T- The carousel and hot air balloon. I want to reenact a familiar scene from a drama years ago.

End of Interview


"So you want to be Kim JiSoo and I'll be Cha Song Joo?", TOP said before starting to sing the famous OST of the famous drama.

Tiffany laughs really loud before putting a piece of bread in his mouth. The guy almost choke out from the sudden food intake and starts drinking or rather gulping his milk in one shot.

"Oi are you trying to kill me wifey?", TOP asks as soon as he got a hold of his breath.

"Not really hu~bby.", she playfully elongated the word before laughing at him really loudly.

"Aish finish your breakfast and take a bath we'll go somewhere!", TOP said as he munch on his own food.

Tiffany wipes the tears of joy in her eyes. They finish their food and starts washing the plates and the pans. TOP is tasks to do the dishes while Tiffany will dry them. Both of them are singing random songs from their groups' album.

"Kissing you oh my love.", TOP started while holding the spatula in his hand. It plays as a replacement for the lollipop.

"Boom Shakalaka! Boom Shakalaka!", Tiffany on the other hand used the spoon as her microphone.

Laughter filled in the house as the two starts sharing their passion for music.


TOP Interview

Q- How are you feeling right now?

T- Nervous. I'm really nervous right now.

Q- Why?

T- Why? Because this is our last day together. I want to make this something special.

Q- Do you have a particular thing that you want to do?

T- Yes, and I really need your help to fulfill it.

End of Interview


Tiffany and TOP are now walking hand in hand inside the Lotte World. They didn't let theirselves be bothered by the people who are looking at them in awe.

"One.. Two.. Three..", Tiffany uses her selfie stick and starts taking their picture as they walk around.

"Hey let's grab some ice cream.", TOP pulls her hand to one of the stall and starts selecting for the flavor that he wants to try. "You want to try the strawberry one?"


"What a kid!", GD shakes his head at the ice cream lover Hyung.


"Yup but I think the raspberry one looks good also and also the sea salt caramel.", Tiffany her lips and gaze at the ice cream. "Okay I've decided I'm going to have the chocolate mint!"

TOP looks at her incredulously. He then just shakes his head and points at the butter pecan flavor ice cream. "I want that. Give us one scoop each."

"After this lets get some cotton candy.", Tiffany pulls TOP shirt making him look at her. She gives the lady a small thanks as she received the ice cream.

"You're still not yet done eating that and there you go thinking about another food.", TOP who got his own ice cream lead her around the amusement park.

"Oh come on.", Tiffany pouts her lips and glares at the guy.

TOP just laugh at her and dips his head down. He takes a bite on her ice cream making Tiffany squeal in surprise. "That's tasty."


"That's too much of a public display!", Seohyun blushes instantly.


"Yah you have your own ice cream! Don't eat mine!", Tiffany stretch her arm away from him. She's trying to block him from taking her ice cream in his mouth once again.

"Okay.", TOP easily surrenders and went back to walking right by her side. He his ice cream and hums in happiness at the taste of the sweet concoction.

Tiffany let out a victorious sigh before tasting her own ice cream. She once again get her phone and starts taking selfie with the guy. Both of them have this cute little ice cream on their philtrum.

The people watching them squealed at the cute interaction. Most of the fans are starting to take pictures at them. Some are just happily gazing at the couple as they enjoy their day.


dan hanbeon irado nareul barabwa
maeumsoke jogeumman nal deuryeobonaejwo
naega wonhaneungeon hana ppuninde
eonjena neon naegeneun cheongukinikka


TOP grab Tiffany's hand and runs away. They apologize to the people that they bump with. They didn't let go of each other even with the crowd almost separating them.


"Are they really going to reenact that drama?", Yuri raise a brow at the scene.


The couple stops in front of the carousel. TOP pulls Tiffany on his chest and rest his chin over the top of her head. He place his right arm on her waist and the other one behind her neck. Tiffany just hug his torso and leans her head on his chest.

“There are times that I want to let you go, but sometimes I wouldn’t want to let you go. So before my heart wants to let you go, growing old together is not a bad idea.” , TOP mutters so softly.


"Kyaaaa!", the girls all squealed together.

"Cheesy.", Daesing and Taeyang both muttered.

"Why does it sounds familiar?", GD and Seungri both said before they look at one another.


Tiffany slaps his chest and laugh like crazy. "Yah I thought we are going to copy Cheon-guk eui Gyedan (Stairway to Heaven)? That line is from Goong!"

"Oh really? It kind of got stuck in my head since Seungri and GD always watch that show in the past. And repeatedly.", TOP scratch his nape and chuckles. "Now let's go for a dude my princess."

TOP leads Tiffany to the carousel. Both of them seat at t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter