Chapter 32

Real to Reel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Third Party

 

AOMG Thanksgiving Party
Club Uno, Seoul, South Korea


The American gang is now hanging at one of the high end club in Seoul. They are celebrating the success of AOMG's company tour which spanned for almost a year to several countries around the world.

Tiffany joined her friends Jessi, Nicole and Bora in one of the tables. The girls are busy planning for their next out of the country destination when Gray and Jay joins the group. Gray takes a seat beside Tiffany while Jay sits between Jessi and Bora.

"What's up tonight girls?", Jay rest his both arms at the shoulders of the girl besides him.

"Nothing that you should know.", Nicole playfully answers before winking at the hot tattooed guy.

"That hurts my dear Nicole.", he place his hand over his chest and feigned to be really hurt. "Just because you guys have boyfriends doesn't mean you'll dump your friends."

"Stop acting like that Jay it's disgusting.", the famous female rapper unnie, Jessi pushes Jay away from him. His head lands on Bora's lap making the girl squeak. "Yah you ert!", Jessi now grab his collar and pulls him away from the poor blushing girl.

"Sorry.", Jay scratch the back of his head and looks apologetically at her.

Tiffany looks at the playful banter of her friends and chuckles. Jessi and Jay may look intimidating and fierce from the public's perspective but it doesn't mean they aren't softie and childish at heart.

"So how's the progress of your album?", Gray asks making her gaze turns to him.

A smile graze her face and gives the guy a thumbs up. "Just some finishing touches and it's done."

Gray nods his head and slings his arm over her shoulder. "I'm sure once it's release our collab song will be number one.", he confidently assured the SNSD member.

"I hope so. The pressure is too much right now. Taeyeon's song is still soaring high at the charts even after months of being released.", Tiffany grabs the mug that holds the beer and chugs like there's no tomorrow.

"Oi chill down!", Gray taps down her mug and pulls it away from her. The people on their table looks at the pair with curiosity and glares at Gray. "I didn't say anything!"

"Stephanie don't drink too much or your fantastic baby will pummel this little guy for making you drunk.", Jessi points at Jay using her thumb. The girls laugh at her remark making Jay blush.

A smirk escape from his lips as he stands from his seat facing the girls. "Let me show you how little this guy is.", a snide retort from him made the girls stop laughing and looks at him disgustingly.

"Oh my gosh!", Bora immediately covers her eyes and blush away.

"Come on give me that!", Jessi playfully answers him.

"Whatever.", Nicole rolls her eyes and turns her gaze away from him.

"Want me to throw this mug at you?", Tiffany smirks at the guy who almost paled at the sight of her.

"Girls.", Gray just shakes his head before excusing himself and leaves the table.

 

SNSD Dorm
Seoul, South Korea


Tiffany awakens at the sight of her pink ceiling. Pain shoots at her head as she tried to sit up straight. She rub her eyes lazily and a big yawn escape from . She stretches her arms and limbs until it made a soft cracking sounds. A satisfied moan escape from her lips before she let her feet in the ground. She let out a small gasps after seeing someone casually staring at her. A small blush crept on her cheeks after seeing her boyfriend sitting at her pink bean bag.

"You're getting uncontrollable when it comes to alcohol.", he coldly say. His eyes are darting in to her eyes. She let out a soft whimper as she looks down at her feet.

"Sorry. I was just a bit too happy last night. It's been a long time since I've been with my friends. I wasn't really going to drink that much but Cha Cha.. Well Cha Cha called us to play drink or dare.. I declined the offer.. Really I swear.", Tiffany looks up to him with tears starting to form on her eyes. She starts waving her hands defensively in front. "But Jay and Nicole pulled me in. I got of kind- convinced.. Saying stuffs like it's been a long time, I should try to relax and released my stress, enjoy while I'm young and stuff.. I'm sorry Dad."

Her voice trailed off as she look at her feet once again. She can still feel her head throbbing because of last nights event with the addition of today's talk. She wants to look at his face but afraid to do so. Afraid to see the anger that emits on his eyes.

A cup of warm honey lemon water and aspirin is place on her hands. She anxiously raise her head and sees TOP squatting in front of her. A small comforting smile is on his face. "Apology accepted. Now drink this I'll cook some breakfast for you.", he kiss her forehead and both cheeks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter