Chapter 25

Real to Reel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Home Country

  Mission: To support each other through every little thing.     MBC Studio We Got Married   "Hello everyone I'm the dancing queen of SNSD Hyoyeon!"   "I'm Tiffany-unnie's best friend Sistar Bora!"   "I'm back once again the rising sun of YG Taeyang."   "From east to the west, I'm the best maknae Seungri!"   The three people in the studio claps their hand enthusiastically while Tayeang is burying his head in shame.   "Hey Taeyang-ssi why are you looking down like that?", Hyoyeon points at him.   "Don't you like us?", Bora becomes sad with the negative reaction of Taeyang.   "Yah hyung! How can you act like this to the fine ladies!", Seungri hiss at his blank face hyung.   Taeyang looks up at them and smiles apologetically. "Sorry it's just that I'm too ashamed of our groups nonsense maknae speech.", he directly says to the girls.   Hyoyeon and Bora blush at the handsome Big Bang member while Seungri is fuming with what his hyung said. He keeps on blabbering not noticing that nobody's listening to him.   "It's alright Taeyang-ssi we understand.", Hyoyeon blushingly says.   "Noona!"   "Yeah Seungri-ssi is really weird.", Bora nods her head in agreement to Taeyang.   "Bora-ssi."   "Thank you. It's really hard to have a maknae like him.", Taeyang gives his crescent eye smile to the ladies.   "Hyung how can you say this to me.", Seungri pouts.   "Let's now watch our lovely couple!", the trio says in chorused.   "Hey nobody's listening to me!"     On-Cam POV  Los Angeles, California      In the middle of the busy airport of LAX, Tiffany can be seen walking around with so much ease. She looks like a model in the runway while pushing the luggage trolley.     "Fany Fany Tiffany our small stature model.", Hyoyeon gives her a thumbs up.   "Unnie is so pretty.", Bora commented.     Tiffany went to the car that waiting for her in the exit. Her manager help her get her things in the car trunk and starts driving their way to the hotel where she'll be staying.   "See this.", Tiffany raise the small notepad in her hand. "Inside are the lists of souvenirs that my members asks me to buy them. There are also things that I want to buy as a congratulatory gift for the Big Bang members."   "By the way let me call Oppa. I'll give him a good luck call.", she grabs her phone from her bag and starts calling TOP.   "Hello?", he answers the call after 2 rings.     "So fast.", Taeyang looks amuse with what's happening.   "Ooh I remember this! Hyung won't let go of his phone during that time! He's waiting for noona's call.", the blabber mouth Seungri informs the viewer.     "Oppa!", Tiffany excitedly shrieks.   "Fany! Are you done with your schedule?"   "Yes Oppa! Are you done practicing?", Tiffany asks.   "Nope. We are still at the middle of our practice."   "Oh am I disturbing you right now?", Tiffany looks bothered since she's disturbing the practice with her call.   "No, we are having a 30 minutes break. How was your day? I'm trying to reach you earlier but your phone is out of reach..", TOP voice sounded so worried making Tiffany silently laugh.   "Oh I'm busy with our dance practice earlier. My phone is also drained.", Tiffany bites her lips for telling a lie.   "Oh aren't you tired?"   "Yah you don't want to talk to me?", Tiffany looks sad and starts puffing her cheeks.   "Of course I want to talk to you. I'm just worried that you're tired. You know that I don't like you getting some sickness and your voice sounds hoarse.", another worried tone.   "Don't worry Oppa! I'm alright.", she smiles a bit knowing that he's just worried about her wellness.   "Don't stress your voice so much. You'll need that for your solo -"   "Oppa! Oppa! Oppa!", Tiffany interrupted her and starts freaking out.    "Ah sorry! Wait are you shooting right now?", TOP starts questioning her.   "What should I say?", Tiffany pulls away the phone from her face and mouthed to her manager.   "Drop the call!", her manager mouthed back to her.   "What? No."   "Make a lie?"   "What lie?"   "Anything."   "Are you shooting right now? I'm right am I?", TOP sounds really amuse knowing that Tiffany is panicking.   "N~o. Op~pa the~re is a ~roach on my d~oor.", Tiffany starts her acting skills.     "Wow best actress Hwang Tiffany!", Hyoyeon starts giving a round of applause.   "She should be given a drama role.", Taeyang agrees with her.     "Really?", TOP sounds really unconvinced.   "Kyaaaaa!", Tiffany shrieks out really loud making her manager, driver and cameraman cover their ears.   "What's happening?", TOP's voice also starts freaking out.   "Nooo! Don't fly to me! Kyaaaa!", she keeps on shrieking, hoping that TOP would believe her.   "Yah!"   "Taengooyah! Sun~nyah!"   Toot toot toot   Tiffany hang up the call and starts breathing in and out. She looks at the people inside the car with her and gives them a goofy smile.   "Good job right?", Tiffany asks her manager who in returns glare at her.      "Poor manager oppa! Tiffany-unnie's voice is freakishly loud.", Bora shakes her head at the thought of being at the same place as the manager.   "I remember that time! Hyung was also freaking out in the concert hall. He even asked manager hyung to go back to Korea!", Seungri laughs after remembering TOP reaction during the call.   "Yeah we should have filmed that part. If we just knew about this is all part of the show.", Taeyang made a disappointed look.   "No one knew about this?", Hyoyeon asked them.   "Nope, we had zero clues.", another lovely smile from Taeyang.     Tiffany is now inside the hotel room. She's busy preparing for the concert later at night.   "Let's see I have light stick!", Tiffany lifts the crown head light stick. "Big Bang's light stick is so pretty."   "I have a yellow hoodie.", she tried fitting on the jacket.   "Oh yeah I should make a small banner right?", Tiffany looks at the camera.    "I'm sad. I look like a madwoman who's busy talking to herself.", she release a deep sigh before continuing her preparation.     Tiffany Interview    Q- What does it feel like to be the one going to a concert as an audience?   T- Exciting! But I've already done quite a few times. I've been to our company artists concert, Epik High, JYP and many international artists.   Q- Is this your first time going to a Big Bang concert?   T- Truthfully No.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter