Chapter 26

Real to Reel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Family Date

 

Belmond Napasai Resort
Koh Samui, Thailand 

Tiffany and TOP are laying their bodies in the bed. Both of them are tired with the morning activities earlier, Tiffany drag TOP in some of the must have activities in the sea, as suggested by Hyoyeon and Yuri. TOP unwillingly joined her after his parents and sister gang up on him, even the pure and innocent Yeon Jun joined the teasing.

"Dad later lets go parasailing!", Tiffany is now laying by her stomach as she browse on her iPad. Yuri and Hyoyeon save a list of activities in her gadget.

"No! Mom, I'm already tired and it's still half of the day!", TOP pouts as he hug the pillow.

"Ah come on Dad don't be such a baby!", Tiffany crawls up to his body and starts pinching both of his cheeks.

"No baby! Let's just enjoy the sun, sand and sea for now. I promise you that we'll go back here and do those tiring stuffs.", TOP squishes her cheeks until she looks like a fish.

"Promise?", she raise her pinky finger and smiles.

"Promise!", TOP feels relax as soon as she agrees to his suggestion.

The sweet couple are interrupted when they heard a knock on their door. Tiffany stands up from their bed and opens the door. There standing in front of her is the cute kid of the Choi's.

"Mom Myong.", Yeon Jun raise his arms to Tiffany. He wants her to carry him in his arms.

"Fany sorry to disturb but can you take care of Yeon Jun for an hour? We'll be fetching my bae's parents at the airport.", Hyeyoon pleadingly looks at her.

"Of course unnie!", Tiffany hugs the kid in her arms. 

"Good! Just think of it as a training for your future kids.", Hyeyoon gleefully says making the girl blushes. 

"That's right Noona! We need to be hands on now so after 2 years we'll be the most perfect parents!", TOP interjects between the two.

"Whatever brother! I told Tiffany that it's for her future kids! Don't assume that she'll ends up with you! She's too good for a bingu and stubborn man like you!", Hyeyoon starts the bully TOP Hour.

"What!", TOP shouts back, they'll be having their usual bickering which is thankfully by a call by her husband. She leaves their son in the couple's hands but not without teasing her younger brother more.

"Nichkhun, Cheol Woo, Siwon, Kyuhyun, JaeJoong, Yunho, and even Jiyong is much better than you!", she lastly shouts. She knows that those guys are the ones who makes her brother a jealous monster.

"Yah!", TOP is about to follow her sister when Tiffany stops him.

"Come on dad you know unnie is just teasing you.", she passes Yeon Jun to his arms and heads to the bed. TOP follows after he throws his small tantrums and also lays beside her with YJ between them.

"Mom Myong?", YJ crawls up to Tiffany's body and lays his small head in her chest making TOP pout.

"What is it baby?", Tiffany caress the little boy's cheek.

"Eomma doesn't like Dad Seung for you?", he innocently asks.

"Hey Yeon Jun don't listen to your eomma she's just joking.", TOP frantically says.

The little boy nods his head in understanding and lays his small body to Tiffany once again. He loves Tiffany so much like his own mother and TOP likes what he's seeing.

After a few minutes, TOP decided to play a little game with punishment. He did this to gain the attention of his girlfriend, who's attention is solely focused on his young nephew.

"Mom lets play muk-jji-ppa, the loser will be face painted and the winner will be treated some food.", he pokes Tiffany's side.

"Oh okay! Yeon Jun will be he one who will do the painting!", Tiffany agrees and gathers her almost empty lipstick and eyeshadow.

The game started and every time Tiffany loses Yeon Jun will cry telling them that he doesn't want to ruin the beautiful face of her Mom Myong. 

"Your unfair Yeon Jun, you only put dots on her face while you enjoy scribbling on mine.", TOP pouts, his face looks really funny, his eyebrows are color red~lipstick, black nose line, purple and pink eyeshadow, green blush on, and bright red and orange lipstick.

Tiffany and Yeon Jun are laughing at the funny face of TOP. She gets her phone and sits beside TOP. 

"Let's take a selfie!", Tiffany encourage them and let Yeon Jun sits on her lap.

"One, two, three~ say cheese!"

"This is funny! If only I could upload this one!", Tiffany pouts realizing that she can't share the happy picture to the world.

"Mom Myong don't be sad. Look at Dad Seung face!", Yeon Jun held Tiffany's face and smiles. 

The cute family time is interrupted by Hye Yoon, she invited them for a snack by the seaside, but not without laughing first at TOP's face. Both of them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter