Chapter 30

Real to Reel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Simple Life

 

TOP Van
Seoul, South Korea


It had been a hard month for TOP. Everyday in the 30 days of the month, TOP did nothing but work, work and work. His schedule is overloaded with concert, drama filming, composing, recording, practicing, meetings and etc. This year have been one of the greatest yet tiresome year for him.

But he didn't have a choice since next year he'll start his mandatory military training as a citizen of Korea. He'll be gone for almost two years and he needed to work fully before he enlist.

Random thoughts comes in to his mind as he closes his eyes. The heavy fanchants, the yellow ocean light that filled the arena, the cameras that follows him night and day, the fans who shouts his name over and over, and many more. It tires him out but imagining someone's smile on his mind relaxes him.

Well, it's been 3 weeks since he last saw her girlfriend. It was during their last shooting for their variety show where they also celebrated his birthday in advance. After that they haven't been in contact, physically, except for their video calls and constant sending of sweet messages.

He misses her touch and kisses.

He misses her eyesmile.

He misses her infecting laugh.

He misses everything about her.


Beep


He wakes up from his daydreaming and looks at his phone. A small smile crept on his face after seeing her message.

 

Are you on your way?

Yes. Why are you still awake? It's already 2am.

I can't sleep.

You should sleep. You energy for your practice.

But I want you.

Her message made him giggle and blush like a high school kid.

Want me to call you?

No. I want you here.

Should I barge at your dorm?

No. Just come back home alrighty? I'll try to take a sleep. Goodnight Dad.

Goodnight mom. Take me in your dreams. I love you.

I love you too.

 

Her messages reenergize him a bit. Even though his physically and mentally tired it can be easily cured by her messages.

"Seunghyun you should take a rest alright. You have the whole day tomorrow. Get some rest.", his manager looks at the rear mirror to see his talent.

"Alright boss.", he weakly smiles back at his manager before closing his eyes.

"Go and take a sleep. I'll wake you up as soon as we're on your home.", his manager told him.

TOP didn't respond and just let his heavy eyelids drop. Everything becomes dark and silent. His whole body submitted to the darkness as he drift off to the heavy slumber.

He's still on his la la land when he feels someone waking him up. He groggily opens his eyes and sees his manager right in front of him. "Seunghyun we're here."

TOP stretches his arms and long limbs before lifting himself up from the car seat. Both of them were in silence as they wait for the lift to reach the floor where TOP lives. As soon as they reach his door, TOP reaches for his luggage sand weakly smiles at his manager.

"Go home now Hyung. I know you're also tired.", TOP pats the back of his manager. "Good night!"

His manager turns his back on him and wave his hand. "Good night to you too."

TOP punch the passcode of his house and wait for it to automatically opens. He pulls the doorknob and enters the house with ease. He misses his comfortable home and smiles.

Home at last.

He walks inside his spacious house when he noticed someone inside. There in the large couch lays his beautiful girlfriend sleeping like a baby. Her hair is disarranged in anywhere, a pillow on her arms, no make up face and the most important part is that she's wearing his oversized, for her, pajama top.

A small smile crept on his face.

He starts poking her cheeks with his finger to wake the sleeping beauty up. He doesn't have the energy to carry her to his room. Cause if he does, he'll never try in anyway to wake his girlfriend up just to transfer her to the bed.

"Mom wake up."

Poke

Poke

Poke

Tiffany shoos his finger away from her face and slowly opens her eyes. The first thing that she saw is his handsome face looking straightly at her. A smile crept on her face. She let the pillow on her hold fall and grab his face near her.

"Welcome home.", her sweet and husky voice echoes through the silent house. She pinches his cheeks and gives it a kiss.

TOP blushes like a kid on her action. He misses those kisses. This is the type of home that he wants to see in the near future. The home that he can only see with the girl right in front of him.

"I'm back.", he kisses her cheek back and helps her to stand up. "Why didn't you tell me that you're here?"

The couple are now walking to his bedroom. Her hands are tightly wrap on his waist as she leans her head on his chest. TOP on his part has his hands on her shoulder. He misses her warm body next to him.

"Surprise?", Tiffany looks up to him and smile. The smile that he only saw in IG and video calls for the past few weeks is now right in front of his eyes.

"Really? Surprise?"

They are now inside his bedroom. Tiffany casually lays her body on his king size bed while TOP goes to his bathroom where he'll do his before to sleep routine. He let the door open since they are talking to each other.

"Yeah but I fell asleep. I'm supposed to go and hide on the wall by the living room and scare you.", Tiffany puffs her cheeks as she remembers her supposed to be surprised.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter