Chapter 31

Real to Reel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Royal Vacation

 

 

Mission: Just enjoy the sun, sand and the sea.

 


MBC Studio
We Got Married


"Hello everyone we are SoNyeoShiDae!", the 8 girls of Korea's National Girl Group greets the audience.

"Hello we are Big Bang!", the 4 boys of Korea's No. 1 Boy Group greets the audience also.

Silence

Silence

Silence

"Aish what's with this silence girls?", Hyoyeon cross her arm over her chest as she gaze at her members.

"Yeah! Are you hungry?", Sooyoung asks them while munching the pizza on her hand.

"Omo unnie where did you get that?", Yoona who's seating beside Jessica immediately runs to Sooyoung side.

"Girls calm down you're showing your shikshin self in front of the boys.", Sunny shakes her head as she looks at two shikshins that are now sharing on the pizza.

"Psssh Sunkyu stop acting all mature all of a sudden. For all I know you just want to look good for someone.", Jessica bluntly says making the said girl blush.

"You go girl! PD nim next time you should cast Sunkyu and Da-", Yuri hasn't finished what she's saying when Sunny's hand fly to .

"Aigoo all of you keep quiet!", the kid leader stands up and looks at her members. She shakes her head in disagreement at their carefree attitude.

"Unnies, Big Bang Sunbaes are also here so please maintain yourselves.", SNSD maknae sternly looks at her unnies making them quiet.. Really quiet.

"Oh okay! Uhm.", Daesung feels embarrassed at their current scenario. They know that SNSD are really noisy. Heck, they even met up quiet a couple of times but still seeing them this casual in front of the camera is still quite a shocker for him.

"It's alright girls! Let us-", Seungri stands up from his seat and grin. "You girls-", he points at the whole curious SNSD who's staring at him, "-and me live up the studio! You don't know how boring this guys are at variety.", Seungri points at his own hyungs and shrug his shoulder.

"Oh shut up!", three pillows hit him in different places courtesy of the 3, boring in variety, hyungs.

"Don't put me in the same place as these two!", Daesung also stands up from his seat and points at the GDYB team. "They are the only boring ones!"

"Boring or not, I'm still cooler than you guys.", GD arrogantly smirks and turns his head away from them.

"Oooh!", the girls swoon at the confidence of the young handsome guy idol, with Taeyeon obviously blushing from the side.

Taeyang stand up from his seat. Everyone, from the idols sitting in front and to the staffs, are anticipating his next move. He lightly bows his head in front and speaks, "I'm sorry that we are eating a lot of your time let us proceed to our real stars.", a killer smile escape from his lips.

"Dang I lost to that!"

"Oh my that's why he's my ultimate bias!"

"No! He captured their hearts!"

"Soo handsome!"

"Yah! Taeyang you're blocking the camera!"

"Let me have him!"

 

Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
Kilauea Crater, Hawaii


The couple who woke up early in the morning are now on their way to the world famous Volcano Park. Tiffany is still sleeping, her head is on TOP's shoulder, mouth slightly ajar and breathing slowly.


"Unnie looks so pretty even though she's sleeping.", Seohyun cutely made her remark.

"I don't get it. Tiffany looks cute with her sleeping like that but when it's Yuri it's horrible.", Jessica the ever so icy sharp tongue girl said.

Everyone laugh hard except for Yuri who just rolled her eyes.


TOP on the other hand is fully awake. His hands are casually resting on her waist and on top of her cheek. He's looking at her with eyes full of love that can melt anyone who might stare back.


"You go for its Hyung!", Seungri raise his fist in excitement.

"Seunghyun Hyung really? You look like a creep!", Daesung's right eyebrow is up. His are tightly cross in his chest.

"I agree with you Dae. If I were to wake up with someone staring at me like that I'll freak out.", GD nods his head in agreement and stares back at the monitor. Taeyang didn't say anything except nodding his head.

 

Tiffany stretches her limbs and reflexes her numb neck. She looks at the side and sees a beautiful view below them. She immediately turns her head to the owner of the shoulder that she's been using and smiles.

"Good morning Fany!", he kiss her forehead and smiles lovingly.

"Good morning too oppa! Are we near yet?", Tiffany asks him. She didn't have to wait for his answer since she can already feel the helicopter is lowering to the ground.


"Holy guacamole! A helicopter!", Taeyeon eyes widen in shock.

"They really live up to the title of the episode.", GD can't also believe at what he's seeing.


"Welcome to Hawaii Volcanoes National Park.", the guy opens the door of the helicopter welcomed them. The couple who are now sporting a couple sunglasses and hats, baseball cap for TOP and weave beach hat for Tiffany, are embarrass at the luxury treatment that they are receiving especially Tiffany.

"Thank you!", Tiffany smiles at the guy and held TOP's arm. "We're going on our own right?", she asks the guy who responded with a nod.

"We'll pick you two up at around 4 in the afternoon. Have a safe trip mam and sir.", he bids his farewell leaving the two couple walking to their first destination.

"So where are we going now oppa?", Tiffany looks up at TOP and smiles.

"Well our first stop is at Jaggar Museum.", TOP casually answers as he pulls his arm away from her. He puts a more romantic skinship between them by pulling her arm and locking it on his waist while his own arm will rest in her shoulder.

"Eh? No way!", Tiffany cutely pouts her lips. She knows that once TOP steps his feet on the museum he'll forget that someone named Tiffany is accompanying him.

"Don't worry we aren't allowed to enter the museum. We'll just look over the crater.", TOP must have read her mind and laughs.

Tiffany's mouth formed into an O and let the guy leads him to the place. Both of them are amazed at the natural beauty in front of them. They walk near the ledge and starts viewing the smoking crater.

"This is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter