Chapter 27

Real to Reel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Home Country

 

Mission: To support each other through every little thing.

 


MBC Studio
We Got Married


"Good Day! I'm Dara of 2NE1.", the vampire beauty Dara introduce herself.

"Hello! CL of 2NE1 here!", the cool and swag leader of 2NE1 greets everyone.

"Hi everyone! I'm back!", SNSD leader, Taeyeon, waves her hand to the camera.

"Topfany shippers! SNSD maknae here!", Seohyun gracefully greets everyone.

"It's great to be with Nation's Girl Group!", Dara gleefully smiles at the two SNSD girl.

"That's so not true. We are all Nation's Girl Group! We all represent Korea!", Seohyun shyly tells the unnie.

"You're so lady like Seohyun unlike this ahjumma.", CL points at the pouting Dara.

"I'm not an ahjumma!", she cross her arms over her chest.

"It's alright! Your the endless beautiful ahjumma!", Taeyeon comforts the girl.

"Look at her CL! She's so kind! Unlike you!", Dara uses her acting skills very well.

"Oh please Taeyeon is just taking pity on an old maid like you!", she playfully sticks her tongue out.

The PD's are amused at the playful other side of CL. The girls kept on talking and praising each other's qualities and talents. They forgot the reason why they are in the show until the maknae remembered.

"Unnies we forgot that we are here for Topfany!"

"Oh! Yeah I forgot about it!", Dara scratch her head.

"Good job Sone VP for Topfany shipper!", Taeyeon pats the head of their tall maknae.

"You also have that? Well for YG Bom is the president of TopFany shipper, the vice is Dara, Minzy is the domestic representative while I'm the international representative.", the confession of the leader shocks everyone.

"Really! Oh my gosh! We should talk about it!", Taeyeon happily grabs her hand. She smiles back at her and the 'ladies' cough, talks about the couple.

Seohyun just shakes her head and singlehandedly introduced the next episode.

"Everyone lets watch We Got Married Topfany version!"


On-Cam POV
Los Angeles, California


Tiffany and the whole Big Bang members are having their early breakfast in a Korean-American fusion restaurant in downtown LA. She pursue her husband to let the other members to join them to the dismay of the eldest person.

Everyone are currently seating in the dining table. Seungri, GD and Youngbae are sitting on the left side while TOP, Tiffany and Daesung are on the other side.

"Hey I just remember a scene in Family Outing wherein Daesung Hyung and Tiffany are known as the love-hate couple!", Seungri joyfully says while munching on his food.

"That episode was really funny! Daesung is such a weakling! He can't even break the ice!", GD laughs out loud.

"I'm not! Tiffany is just too strong!", Daesunv defends himself.

"Are you telling me that I'm a she-male!", Tiffany jokingly shouts.

"No! Sorry sorry!", Daesung starts dancing Super Junior's hit song.

"Speaking of Super Junior, you're also close with them right?", Taeyang asks her.

"La La La La La! Doom DaDa!", TOP starts singing out loud making the people on their table laugh.

"Have you seen your face Hyung? It's so funny.", Seungri laughs the loudest among the 4.

"This is so much fun! Let's all talk about Tiffany's love connections!", Daesung suggested.


"What a tease!", CL shakes her head, but an approving smile can be seen in her face.

"It's funny! Come on show us that Bingu's jealous face!", Dara snaps her fingers.

" more! !", Taeyeon happily joins the let us bully TOP group.

"Unnies!", Seohyun looks at them with disbelief.

"Shh! SeoHyun quiet!", Taeyeon hush her down.


"No! Aish! I knew it! We shouldn't have invited these guys!", TOP looks at s with disgust.

"Boo!"

"Kill-joy!"

"Divorce that unthankful guy!"

"Break-up! Break-up!"

The guys starts teasing the almost pissed off guy, while the other party, Tiffany, is enjoying the teasing that Big Bang are giving him.

"Seungri shut your mouth or you'll pay everything in this table.", TOP glares at the maknae.

"Why only me?", Seungri looks at him with confusion. "Noona, Hyung is so mean to me."

Tiffany who's silently looking at them, held TOP's hand in which miraculously calms him down.

"Come on don't be mean to your maknae.", Tiffany smiles sweetly at his hubby.

"Hey don't treat him like that! He's a devil and not an angel like your group's maknae.", TOP points at their own maknae.

"But-"

"Nope, nope, I know that your just kind to Seungri because he's your spy.", TOP hush her down.

"I'm not the only one! Daesung Hyung is also Noona's spy!", Seungri points at the guy in front of him.

"Hey don't point at me! Jiyong Hyung is also part of Tiffany's spy clan!", Daesung now drops GD's name.

"Taeyang is also part of it!", GD also points at Taeyang.

"What? Hey! Hyung don't! Aish!", Taeyang looks at everyone.


"I guess Tiffany got them in her hands!", Dara laughs at them.

"That's my boo!", Taeyeon proudly says.


Tiffany burst out laughing at the funny Big Bang members. Who wouldn't? When you see GD blushing for being revealed to be a spy, Daesung's fidgety actions, Taeyang's commonly shy bowing of head and Seungri's Uhm, well, childishness. Lastly, the look of disbelief in TOP.

"Everyone of you betrayed me?", TOP stares at s.

"Not only us Hyung but also our managers!", Seungri points at their managers, who immediately look away from the blazing glare of TOP.

"Wait? Why are you acting like that! Are you hiding something! Huh!", Tiffany arrogantly but playfully jabs her finger on TOP.

"No I'm not! When I'm in another country, I'm just busying myself with paintings and arts.", TOP defends himself from what he thinks is an accusing tone from her.

"Don't believe at what he's saying Noona! He likes to party!", a nonsense comment comes from the mouth of their maknae.

"Yah! I only party during our after party!", TOP angrily glares at him.

"Okay! We are making too much scene! Come on oppa!", Tiffany stands up from her seat and pulls TOP.

"Don't follow us!", TOP says to the remaining boys.

"What!"

"Unfair!"

"I want more screen time!"

"Who's gonna pay for all of this?"


"Poor Seungri! I'm sure he'll be the one paying those!", CL looks at the monitor with amusement.


Tiffany is now driving her car to who knows where, while TOP is seating in the passenger seat, enjoying the view of LA.

"Where are we going?", TOP asks her.

"Diamond Bar High School.", she simply answers.

"We're going to your school?", TOP looks away from the window and stares at her.

"Yeah, I want to show you were I grew up.", Tiffany shows him the beautiful crescent eye smile.

Tiffany park her car on the school parking lot and leads TOP to the front

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter