Chapter 14

Real to Reel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The First Parent's Day part 1  

Mission: Be the best parents for your kids. Make them happy before the day ends.

  MBC Studio We Got Married    "Taeyeon-ssi what can you say about their mission for this day?", G-Dragon asks his co-host.   "I pray for the poor soul of the kids.", Taeyeon says while she close her eyes and clasp her hands.   "Eh why are you saying that?", Taeyang curiously asks.   "Oh well Fany is considered as one of the worst mom during one of our past variety show.", Yuri answers him.   "Then I have to join Taeyeon-ssi in praying eh?", G-Dragon animatedly copy the says girl.   "Wow don't tell me T.O.P-ssi is also worst in handling kids?", Taeyeon stops her act and look  at Taeyang.   "Well, he can't handle Haru so I guess he's not good?", Taeyang shows off his killer eye smiles.   "I hope they can take care of them. It's not just one kid but 2.", Yuri slump her body on the couch. "Oh there they are."   The four of them are now watching the couple who's busy preparing theirselves for the mission.     On-Cam POV Bingu couple House   Tiffany and TOP are busy prepping theirselves inside their bedroom.   "Oppa are you serious in wearing that?", Tiffany  points at TOP.   "Eh what's wrong with my clothes?", TOP looks at himself.   "Oppa in this hot weather you're gonna wear a leather jacket?", Tiffany tries to stifle her laugh.   "Ooh Tiffany-ssi has a point.", Taeyang commented.   "Of course she's an SNSD member.", Yuri proudly says.   "But I don't like showing off my body.", TOP pouts at Tiffany.   "TOP-ssi looks cute.", Taeyeon looks at the TV screen with a dreamy look.   "But I'm cuter.", G-Dragon cross his arm on his chest and pouts.   "Jiyong that's gross.", Taeyang  look at him with disgust.   "As if you haven't shown it to the people, Tazza 2 remember?", she her eyebrow at him.   "Just leave your long sleeves Oppa. I'll be waiting for you in the living room.", she grabs her pouch and winks playfully at him before leaving the room.   TOP obediently followed Tiffany and take his leather jacket off leaving him wearing a pink flowery long sleeves shirt.   The couple are now heading to their car. Tiffany sits on the driver seat while TOP went to her side and opens the door.   "Fany let me drive.", TOP grabs the steering wheel.   "But I want to drive!", Tiffany hugs the steering wheel and glares at TOP.   "And this is my car.", she adds before sticking her tongue out.   "Okay whatever you say princess but I'll be the one to drive the car on the way home.", TOP defeatedly says and went to sit on the passenger seat.   "Children's park here we go!", Tiffany excitedly shouts as she starts the engine.   Tiffany's Interview   Q-What can you say about your mission?   T- I'm kind of nervous but excited at the same time. It's not my first time interacting with kids, I have Kyungsan in the past remember?   Q- But your members and even the manager said that your the worst when handling kids.   T- Yah! You guys are so mean to me. Remember I've once won as the best mom. Kyungsan also likes me! Also I taught Sarang pretty well. I think? Yeah! I did great.   PD- Tiffany-Ssi those variety shows are from different broadcasting company.   T- Oops Sorry.   End of interview   The couple are now walking to the Children's park. They are given by the staff some hints to better find their kids.   "PD-nim says that the kids can speak English well, they're ages range from 5-6 and lastly it's a boy and a girl.", Tiffany narrated the written hints to TOP.   "Eh that's kind of hard. I can see 50 kids in here how can we know in which one of them will be our kids for the day.", TOP scratch his head in annoyance.   Tiffany tilts her head and made a I'm-thinking-don't-disturb-me position. She snaps her fingers and grab TOP by his arms.    "Let's ask the kids in English. Like how old are they?", Tiffny gleefully says.   "Eh-oh okay.", TOP hesitantly agrees and went to ask the kids.   "Look at hyung's face! It's so funny!", G-Dragon is laughing at TOP's status.   "His trying his best to ask them okay.", Yuri defends the rapper.   "Yes. So stop laughing so much GD-ssi.", Taeyeon shakes her head.   Tiffany and TOP already ask 20 kids and all they do is shake their head in confusion or run away from them. They're talking with the kids in English so it's inevitable to happen.   TOP approach one kid who's sitting in the swing while slowly swinging it.   "Hi! How old are you?", TOP ask in english.   The small kid look at him and smile. "I'm 5 years old."   "Oh! She answered in English! Is she the one?", TOP excitedly ask the cameraman who in return nods his head.   "Yes! One down!", TOP dramatically raise his fist in victory.   "Uhm you only speak English?", TOP kneels in front of the little girl.   The girl shakes her head before answering. "My mom is Korean and my daddy is French but I'm good in speaking Korean."   "Good good! Then what's your name?", TOP sighs in relief.  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter