Chapter 29

Real to Reel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Royal Vacation

 

 

Mission: Just enjoy the sun, sand and the sea.

 


MBC Studio
We Got Married


"I can't believe that you guys have coax me to do this thing.", the male commentator shakes his head.

"Don't be a killjoy HyunSuk. I thought you'll be supportive of your artist.", the elder guys playfully shakes his head in disappointment.

"That's our Seosangnim! Viva Master SooMan!", the proud and cool but embarrassing member of SuJu coolly slings his arm over the elder guy's shoulder.

"Yah! I hate you Hyung! I thought you're cool!", the annoying but handsome Big Bang member looks horrified to his Hyung.

"Shut up you rascal!", he throws the pillow that is on his back to the guy.

"See Seosangnim we're cooler than them.", the blond guy scoff at them. "Boy you ain't cooler than us!", he used his dongsaengs new single to tease the boy group maknae.

"No! We're cooler!", the younger one scoffed back.

Cough

"Uhm- we are already rolling. Can you please introduce yourself.", the PD of the show scratch his head after witnessing the annoying nonsense fight between the four guests.

"Look you irritated the PD.", the elder of the idols glares at the other blond.

"No I'm not! Hyung look he said that I'm irritating!", the younger member tells his Hyung.

"Yah! Don't cling to me!", the younger but old producer snatch his arms away from the irritating blond.

 

Black Screen

 

We'll be muting the next talks and proceeds to the main program.

Commentators:

Lee SooMan - Executive Producer of SM Ent.
Yang HyunSuk - Executive Producer of YG Ent.
Kim Heechul - Super Junior Member
Lee Seungri - Big Bang Member

 

 

Ocean Villas at Turtle Bay Resort
Kamehameha Highway, Kahuku


All of the present WGM couple where given a chance to choose a city outside of Korea to stay for their another couple date. TOP and Tiffany being the glamorous and expensive couple chose Hawaii as their destination. The long haul flight might be tiring but they feel like it will be worth it.

It was already afternoon when the couple reach the Honolulu Airport where they were welcomed by the locals with tropical drinks in coconut husk and garlands.

 


"Seosangnim next time lets have our gathering at Hawaii!", Heechul slings his arm over the Executive Producer's shoulder.

Seungri looks at his own Hyung with pitiful eyes. "Hyung we shouldn't lose to them next year lets have our summer party at Hawaii!"

"Jealous people!", Heechul rolled his eyes and like the diva he is bump his shoulder with Seungri.

"Hyung!", Seungri uses his puppy eyes to persuade his Hyung with what he wants.

HyunSuk ignores him and proceeds in watching the show. Seungri just pouts and cross his arms while Heechul just snickers like a kid.

 


The couple are now inside their own hotel suite where they stared in awe at the view in front of them. Both of them went outside their suite and walks to the terrace.

"Omo it's so beautiful in here.", Tiffany takes a deep breath as she smells the ocean breeze.

TOP stands beside her and copied her with hands extended to his side. He peeks at Tiffany who's eyes are close tightly. The playful guy immediately pinches her nose and right cheek.

"Yah!", she slaps his hands away from her face and glares at the guy. "You're ruining my mood."

"No I'm not. I'm just playing with my favorite person.", he winks at her and smiles.

Tiffany's answer made him chuckle. "That's kind of gross.", she made a disgusted face and went inside the room.

"Oh come on you like it!", TOP followed her inside and close the sliding door behind.

 


Tiffany and TOP Interview

PD- Who chose Hawaii?
(Tiffany and TOP looks at each other before pointing at the person who made the decision.)

Tiffany- Hands down that it's me who chose this place.

PD- Why did you choose Hawaii? And TOP why did you agree?

Tiffany- Well, I just love the beaches here and it's a really beautiful place.

TOP- I can't do anything right? It's my wife choice, and as a good husband I'll do anything for her happiness.

Tiffany- You're so cheesy.

TOP- I just love you.

End of Interview

 


The couple who are now totally dress up for the beach, Tiffany wearing her rash guard and board short and TOP in the same outfit except that his rash guard is the loose t-shirt style, are now being instructed by the guide on what to do once they start their first mission- parasailing. Tiffany smugly looks at her virtual husband who's obviously trying his best to look cool and confident. An evil thought comes to her mind and a scary smirk forms on her face

"What's up with the look?", TOP whisper to her ear.

"Nothing.", Tiffany bites her lower lip and looks away. She tried to act innocent and all, as if no evil ideas are rampaging on her mind.

TOP didn't believe her, the smirk on her face says something will bound to happen. He playfully poke her side to make the naughty minded girl distracted. He looks away when he feels her glaring at him.

"-and that's it. Are you guys ready?", the instructor happily asked the couple in front of him. He's still smiling widely as he look back and forth at the glaring woman and the nonchalant guy.

 


SooMan nods his head at what he's seeing. "I can't believe that the once crybaby of SM is now a grown up who's not afraid of doing adventurous things.", a soft smiled is plastered on his face.

"TOP you're obvious. Too obvious.", HyunSuk grits his teeth knowing that his cool rapper is shaking in fear.

 


The couple are now geared up with a life vest, safety harness that's wrap around their body, and helmets that have small cameras sticking out right in front of their faces. They are guided to the awaiting motorboat and a large parascender that's attached with a rope on the sandy beach.

TOP gulped hard after seeing the really 'fun' looking activity ride. He can feel his palms sweating like crazy as he stares harder at the crazy tasks they have to do.

"So who would seat in front?", the instructor asks the couple in English.

"Seunghyun oppa!", Tiffany happily volunteered her husband.

"Wha-what?", TOP looks flabbergasted at what she said. He stands still on his spot while observing Tiffany being put on the parascender seat.

"Come on now oppa!", an obvious mischievous smile is on her face.

 


"He looks funny! Hyung looks so funny!", Seungri laughs out loud seeing his scared Hyung's face.

"My baby girl is with someone who's scared with that thing! I can't accept it.", Heechul leans his back on the backrest and dramatically shakes his head.

"Oh come on Hyung! That's just an act of course! TOP Hyung isn't afraid of anything.", Seungri proudly says. An arrogant smirk is on his face.

 

The couple are now flying 450 ft above the sea. Both of them can see the whole paradise beach that Hawaii is famous with. The green hilltops that's dotted with small house like figure can be seen at their right. Clear blue ocean that stretches for miles under their presence, the bright sunlight that's softly prickling their skin, ocean breeze that's passing by their body and the blue sky that have large clouds above are the things that make any rider excit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter