Chapter 28

Real to Reel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Busy Couple


Tokyo Disneyland 
Tokyo, Japan


Most of the girls and boys of SNSD and 2PM are enjoying theirselves like kids at the famous amusement park. 2PM are in the country for their Japanese Concert Tour while SNSD will be having a meeting with some producers for their upcoming Japanese Album. Both groups are having their rest day and chose to get away from their suffocating schedules by having fun with each other. 

It was early in the morning when Taecyeon called the girls and asked if they would like hang out with them. Unfortunately, only Jessica, Yoona, Sunny and Tiffany are available to join them. But it was very fortunate that their managers allowed them to roam around.

"Picture! Picture!", Tiffany wave her phone that's in her hand and smiles at them. The girls enthusiastically moves beside her and smiles.

"Hey let us join!", Taecyeon slings his arms over Yoona and Jessica's shoulders and smiles back.

2PM manager gets Tiffany's phone from her and voluntarily takes their pic. Everyone smiles at the camera showing how much fun they have at the place. Tiffany happily picks a filter and uploads the picture.

 

xolovestephi Fun Fun Fun in Japan! Missing 9PM bonding! You think we won't play? #GoCrazy #Party #YouThink #LionHeart #MyHouse


La Valise Hotel
Mexico City, Mexico

The boys of Big Bang are having their sumptuous dinner in their own room while watching a local drama on the TV. It's their last night at the country and they were given a time to rest before they leave for New York.

"Yah hyung look at this!", Seungri showed his hyung the phone in his hand.

TOP who's lazily sitting at the other end of the couch peeks at the best phone. His eyes widen in shock and hastily grab the phone to look closer.

"Wh-what the hell is this!", he reads in his mind the caption and frown.

"Ooh so 2PM and SNSD are in Japan eh. You like?", GD teases his hyung who glares back at him.

"They look really close eh.", Taeyang simply stated before going back to the couch.

"Well it's Cabi Cabi!", Daesung starts singing a line of Cabi Song.

"Yah! I thought we are brothers here!", TOP glares at his dongsaengs before standing up and heads to his room.

"Wooohooo!", the boys starts hooting and laughing at their eldest.

"Let me call Tiffany noona!", Seungri says out loud. But even before he reach her, a loud bang can be heard and a fuming TOP looks at him.

"Yah don't you dare call her!"

"Eeeeep! Yes hyung!", Seungri throws his phone to the side and nervously grins back.


Tokyo Disneyland 
Tokyo, Japan


"Hey you posted it? What if TOP gets mad?", Nichkhun asks the grinning girl.

"Why would he get mad?", she didn't look up to him as she's busy editing some of the pictures.

Jessica and Sunny being the elder rolled their eyes at the obvious playful Tiffany. Even Yoona heave a heavy sigh at her unnie.

"What?", Tiffany looks up to them with a raise eyebrow.

"Whatever"

"I won't tag with your games now!"

"Sorry unnie!"

The curious boys of 2PM are now looking at the girls. They don't know or rather understand what they're talking. 

"Let's go and play some more!", Tiffany shouts as she leads the group to the Harry Potter inspired castle. Everyone just followed her and starts forgetting their earlier topic.

Everywhere they go fans are there to take their pictures. Fortunately, they are giving the two groups the space that they needed to enjoy their bonding moments. 

"Hey lets buy scarves!", Jessica pulls Tiffany's hand and led her to the shop. The girls starts buying scarves, glasses and many other accessories. They also started taking selcas and uploading it to their own Instagram.

After taking some photos and enjoying the games, everyone takes a walk to the alley where the Disney Characters Parade will happen. The two groups who still have a flock of following fans gives a short fanservice by posing in a big group picture.

 

jessica.syj Mickey and Minnie? #khunfany #americansweeties #laboy #lagirl

 

La Valise Hotel
Mexico City, Mexico


"Ouch hyung have mercy!", Seungri shouts as he tries to get away from the eldest strong grip.

"What did you tell her huh? You big mouthed maknae!", TOP gives the maknae in his arm a bone crushing strangle in the neck as his other arms starts pounding his head.

The other three are just looking at them with amusement. The obvious glitter in their eyes can't be hidden. They are too engrossed and happy at what the sadistic TOP is doing to their poor little 'evil' maknae.

"Wow hyung is this the result of your exercise?", Daesung smiles widely.

"Yes! And this cute little y boy h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter