Chapter 34 ~ The End

Real to Reel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The End

 


Radio Star
MBC Studio


Tiffany, TOP, Nichkhun and Victoria were invited at the show. The pairs were some of the most talked about, or even the top couple during their season. Right now everyone is in their waiting room, the girls are having their makeup reapplied while the guys are just skimming on the questionnaire.

"Hey you've been guesting here for quite some time, are they really straightforward when questioning?", TOP asked, he's quite nervous since it's his first time to be in the show.

"Yes especially Gura-ssi, he'll asked questions that aren't even part of the questionnaire.", Nichkhun answered him honestly. "You better get ready to lie or to say the truth."

The girls who are sitting in front of the mirror are also discussing how they'll block, play and sarcastically answers the question. They both know how the hosts talk, especially having known Kyuhyun and Kim Gura who's on the same company as their.

"I'm pretty sure they'll be asking about the tumors between the two of you. Our company didn't deny anything and you two made it too obvious.", Victoria nudge the younger girl's shoulder.

"Same for you unnie. But I know Nichkhun can handle deflecting the questions and it's the same with you. I'm just nervous with Seunghyun Oppa. He's not really good at lying.", Tiffany heave a sigh and looks at her boyfriend from the mirror.

"At least you are safe that he won't be cheating.", Victoria pouts which made Tiffany curious.

"Unnie you're not thinking that Nichkhun is cheating on you right?", her eyebrows are furrowed and a glare is one her face. As much as she likes Victoria, she's still closer to Nichkhun since they are like brother and sister. She won't believe that Nichkhun is a cheater.

"Not really. It's just that her Chinese co-star in the drama is a bit too clingy.", Victoria cross her arms and glares at the guy sitting beside TOP.

Tiffany and her stylist let out a soft chuckle. She grab the hand of the elder girl and smiles. "Unnie Nichkhun can only see woman in his eyes and that's only you.", he glance at the guy before gesturing at the elder girl to come near her. "I'll tell you a secret unnie. But don't get mad okay?"

Victoria nods her head in agreement and leans closer. "Nichkhun only wants to see your jealous side. He told me that since you are a mature thinker you never get jealous on anyone. He even want to used me to make you jealous but I declined even though the pay will be really good.", Tiffany apologetically grins at her. "By the way, there was a one time when Nichkhun and the gang goes drinking and you know what he did?"

She her eyebrow suggesting for her to move. A small smile graze on her lips as she continued telling her the story. "He kept on telling everyone how much he loves you. He even sing a song for you."

A smack on her head made Tiffany look up and sees Nichkhun glaring. "Ah so you done hogging my man? I'm gonna go now unnie!", she playfully winks at Victoria before taking a seat besides TOP:

"So what did you talk about?", TOP cage his girlfriend in his arms, as he sniff on the top of her head.

"Nothing. Just saying that you aren't good at lying.", Tiffany tried to look up to his face. "Be careful with answering later alright. The hosts are a bit too nosy."

Tiffany starts giving TOP some advice on how to dodge the questions that will be thrown at him. Thirty minutes after, everyone in the waiting room are called to be ready.

 

Camera Rolling 

 

"So would you tell us your ideal type?", Jong-shin asks, he looks at the pair of couple seating in front of them.

"Uhm I just want a nice, responsible, and mature guy.", Victoria is the first one to answer.

"Well as for me, cute, responsible, witty and loving type of girl.", Nichkhun sheepishly smiles at the hosts.

"And for the newly divorce couple?", Kyuhyun playfully wiggles his eyebrow as he looks at the TopFany pair.

"Aigoo Oppa.", Tiffany shakes her head before answering the question. "Well, a man who's kind hearted, has a pretty smile, a good sense of humor. As long as he can make me happy and love."

"Ooh"

"For me, a girl that can make my heart go dugeun dugeun. That's what my ideal type.", TOP simply answers, making everyone swoon at him.

"I never thought that you're such a romantic person.", Kyuhyun teases the rapper.

"I never thought about that too. But I guess I was affected by Tiffany.", TOP looks at Tiffany. Her eyes are wide open and she looks shock at his statement.

"Oh so what's the deal with you guys? I heard a lot of rumors about you for the past few months.", KookJin prop his arms on the desk and looks at the pair straight in the eyes.

Tiffany is about to answer but got stop by TOP. "What do you think Hyung? What's the real deal between us?"

"Whoa! Let me guess!", Gura excitedly raise his arm. "Secret lovers?"

"You're exclusively dating each other."

"Couple who are good at hiding for years?"

"Strangers turned to friends to lovers?"

"A couple with affair?"

"Think what you like everyone. If that's what you think then be it.", he playfully raise his hand that shows their entwined fingers. Everyone eyes almost pop out of their eyeballs while Tiffany is blushing like crazy.

"Wha-what's this?", KookJin points at their fingers.

"What you see is what you get.", TOP shrug his shoulder before placing their hands at the top of the table.

 

Cut


Everyone takes a deep breath after the director called it a break. The hosts immediately drinks their water while some of the makeup artists starts retouching their makeup.

"What was that for?", Tiffany slaps TOP's arm.

"What?", TOP flinch at her sudden attack and grins.

"Ooh come on Fany. Don't you want to reveal your relationship?", Kyuhyun asks while grinning wildly.

"You're unfair guys!", Tiffany smack her head on the table and grunts irritatingly.

"Tiffany-ssi, isn't it better to tell the truth? The fans had already accepted you guys even though it's just in WGM.", JongShin smiles assuringly at the girl.

"Most of them acknowledged you guys as a perfect couple already.", Gura grins wildly at her.

"And not just the fans even your own family, company and friends like you. Right guys?", KookJin points at the samgyupsal couple, Nichkhun and Victoria, who gives the TopFany couple an approving thumbs up.

"Wait!", Tiffany stands up from her stool and glares at the man on her left. "You planned it right? You want to tell everyone publicly about us!"

TOP grins at her, he pulls her back to the seat and apologetically smiles. "Well, yes, I've always wanted for us to be public. I don't want to be kept in the dark anymore. Let's get public.", he tilts his head in a cute way to everyone's surprise.

"Fine! You're responsible to me completely alright!", Tiffany gives him a surprise kiss in the cheek. She's about to pull back when TOP takes a grip on her wrist and pulls her back to him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter