Bubble Tea with the Maknaes

His Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2 : Bubble Tea with the Maknaes

 

Along the way to the building, a certain girl with blonde hair bumped into a guy with the same color as hers.

"Oops, sorry, sorry. I didn't mean to. I wasn't watching and-"

 The guy looked at the girl he bumped, it's Krystal Jung, f(x)'s Maknae.

"It's my fault, I shall treat you," What? How did it happened like that?

EXO's maknae, Sehun, showed her a big and bright smile. "Krystal Jung, right?"

Krystal frowned upon hearing her middle name. I hope, I mean, I want to be a Jung once again. I don't want to be a Kim, it doesn't benefit me at all, she thought.

But why did you married him? her subconscious mind asked.

 I... I don't know.

"Soojung-ssi, you're spacing out?" Sehun asked skeptically. Is she feeling bad?

"Oh. Sorry. There's no need to treat me, Sehun. Besides, it's my fault and-"

"-No, no. I should be the one to apologize. And, you have no choice but to join me. Let's drink bubble tea and chit chat!" Sehun exclaimed. Soojung, out of no hindrance, agreed and joined the fun.

 

xx

 

"What flavor do you want, Soojung?" Sehun asked while staying on the line.

Soojung scanned the glowing panel at the top. Her index finger went to her lips and started to play with it. "I haven't tried it yet. Please recommend some flavor to me." Soojung answered with eyes plastered on the panel.

"Ah, chocolate," Sehun murmured.

I knew it, Krystal thought. It's ecause of Sulli who keeps on telling her a story and that includes Sehun's favorite bubble tea flavor, chocolate. After a few minutes, they took their order and sat at a chair a little bit away from the window.

"You know, Sehun," Soojung started while tearing the plasticc off the straw. She punched it into the thin plastic that covered the bubble tea that made a small sound. "I would like to thank you for treating me this. But note, don't go to me and tell me to pay the said amount, understood?" Soojung joked and chuckled afterwards.

 Upon hearing the other maknae's joke, Sehun was stunned but chuckled for a moment. "I swear I won't," he chuckled.

"Ahjussi," She ended it with a giggle.

"Yah, Ahjumma." Sehun retorted.

Soojung rolled her eyes and held her drink. "Whatever, Sehun. Why don't we just go? We're gaining attention here, we forgot to wear some disguise." Soojung whispered while looking around.

"I don't know. We go here without the disguise." He stated proudly.

"The difference is you have your bodyguard there or something." Soojung started to stand up.

"Soojung, where are you going?" Soojung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter