Beneath the Stars

His Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7

Beneath the Stars

 

Sehun stood up, ears flaring from what he had just heard earlier. “What did you call her, hyung?” Even at this state, Sehun tried to put some honorifics on Kai’s name in order to at least, show some respect. But looks like he can’t contain it. He might be not ’that’ full because of Kai’s action, but he’s almost at his limit.

“If I were you, hyung. I would stop calling her names. Do you know how much it hurts upon hearing someone call you names?!” He blurted out angrily. “Sehun oppa, stop.” Soojung blurted out softly, holding Sehun’s hand.

“Don’t brush it off, Krystal. He have no right to call you names! He’s not your boyfriend or something. He’s just a-”

“I’m her husband.” He declared fiercely. Soojung froze, not knowing what to say. “Are you kidding me, hyung? There’s no way that she’ll marry a jerk like you.” But I did, Soojung thought sadly.

“Sehun-ah’s right. Kai-ssi is not my husband, nor my friend. He’s just a person under the same building. There’s no big deal about it, right? Let’s go, Sehun-ah.” Standing up, she grabbed Sehun’s wrist and went to the door, leaving Kai alone.

 

xx

 

Colorful lights surrounding the city made it more beautiful and fascinating as ever. They wore disguise while walking at the streets searching for some night market to stuff theirselves some foods.

Out of nowhere, Soojung decided to break the ice. “Sorry for dragging you into this stuff, Sehun ah.” She sadly stated with head bowed down. Sehun looked at her sadly. What should I do with this kid? He thought.

“Hey, Soojung. Do you want to grab some bubble tea?” He suggested while looking at her peacefully. Soojung met his gaze and smiled sadly. “I want to but I can’t, . Many things happened. Maybe I just need some rest? I’m sorry for putting your offer down, Sehun ah. I’m really sorry.”

When they reached the park, which they didn’t realize, mere memories started to flash inside Soojung’s mind. This is the playground they always went when they are kids. “Hey, your eyes are swelling.”         

She immediately touched her cheeks. “Ah. I’m just remembering some m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter