Happiness

His Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9

Happiness

 

Three soft knocks broke the silence between the two inside their new practice room. Yes, Soojung and Jongin got their new practice room in just a span of a day and a half. Sooman really planned this.

Jongin went to the door and opened it wide. It revealed Hyoyeon along with Yixing. “Ah, Hyoyeon noona and Lay hyung.” Jongin muttered under his breath.

Jongin tried his best to be formal, at least. “Who is it?” Soojung asks curiously. She didn’t bother to wait his reply and fed her curiosity by taking a peek. Her heart thumped wild. What a great way to start their practice with Jongin’s mistress lying around.

Act formal, Soojung. “Hello, Hyoyeon unnie, Lay oppa. What can I do for you?” Hyoyeon showed her a wide smile. Who am I to surpass her? She’s a goddess.

“Ah. Sooman oppa sent us here to become your dance instructor to cover Trouble Maker’s Now and Troublemaker. Lay-shi will help me with it.” Yixing smiled.

“Yah, hyung, don’t be too formal.” Jongin complained while scratching his nape. Soojung slightly poked Jongin’s waist and said, “Why don’t you let them in anyway.”

Jongin opened the door widely, enough for the two to enter. “Let’s warm up first so our muscles won’t ache that much.”   

 

xx

 

“Ah, I can’t get it really well.” Soojung bit her lower lip and sighed out of frustration. They became awkward because of the dance step of Trouble Maker where Hyunseung will meet Hyuna’s face but Hyuna will look away. Hyoyeon and Yixing left them for a moment to let them rest.

Soojung can’t take looking at Jongin’s eyes with much affectionate matter the same thing Hyuna did with Hyunseung. Tantalizing eyes- yah! Why am I even thinking about it?

“Soojung,” Soojung looked at him, trying to be formal as far as she can. She smiled faintly and fixed her hair, back facing Jongin. “Yep?” It’s time for a change, Soojung.

“I’m just wondering…” Not this time, Soojung. Learn to change.

“What are you wondering?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter