Some of his hurtful words

His Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6

Some of his hurtful words

 

After the shivering statement of Byun Baekhyun, she decided to take care of him. She didn’t even know why. “Bacon oppa, go to the bathroom and change your clothes. Look, you’re full of sweat. Go change your clothes before you get sick.” Krystal said while searching some towel on his cabinet.

The cute kid rolled onto the other side of the bed and pretended to be asleep. Imagine how cute he is. “Aw. But eomma, I don’t want to. I’m too lazy to get up.” He lazily, and childishly, said. “Eomma.” He cried once again.

“Shut up, oppa. I’m trying to take care of you.” She fixed her hair into a bun and continued on searching for a towel, or face towel, though. “Where the heck is it…” She mumbled to herself. Baekhyun pouted and showed her some puppy face. He even whistled at her to make her notice his presence.

Soojung looked at the ‘kid’ and showed her a face. “Byun Baekhyun.” She started. He smirked afterwards. “Kim Soojung.” She just looked at him with a disapproving face and went to the bathroom.

“Hey. I just want to tell you something, Stal. There’s a manly pair of hello kitty you-know-what-it-is there. Mind if you throw it he-” Baekhyun was cut off by a soft scream from Soojung. “What the hell, Byun Baekhyun! Whose pair of-”

“I told you it’s Luhan’s!” He shouted back. “Can’t I even find something more decent than this?!” She complained. “Oppa, where is your towel or any fabric to use on yo-”

“I’m fine, Soojungie. I’m fine. There’s no need to take care of me.” He reassured while helping himself to stand up. Soojung looked at him and went to him. “Please lie down, you’ll just hurt yourself.”

“Jungie, you’re currently hurting me.” He declared, looking straight to her eyes. “Whatever, Mr. Byun. Just tell me where is your towel so that I could wipe off your sweat. You stink. Or you could help me by taking a shower.”

He stood up, not bothering to look at her while smirking. “Your wish is my command, Kle.”

It took her a moment to realize that she was called by the nickname, Kle, which was made by Amber. Well, speaking of Amber, she received a text from her, from Taemin, and another one from her heartbreaker.

[ From: Amber Liu ] Kle, kle. Guess what. Lol. Nevermind it, I guess. I just want to, you know, ruin your mood. Well I guess I didn’t. Take care, Kle. 

She giggled at the last part of the text. Crazy Amber-ah.

[ From: Taemin Oppa ] Hey, princess. Wanna hang out tonight or tomorrow after practice? Take care, Jungie.

[ From: Jongin ] Where. Are. You?

Her light expression immediately changed into a happy yet gloomy one. She heaved a sigh. Where am I? Should I tell him I’m at Baekhyun’s? she asks herself. Krystal shook her head. He might get angry and punch the bacon. She shook her head again. But he doesn’t care, though. Wrong send, maybe?

Why?

She erased the word and wrote another one instead.

Huh? She erased it again. “C’mon, Soojung. Think another one.”

What? “Again, Soojung. Are you out of words?” She laid her back on the bed and sighed. “What? Why? Huh? Guess? Why do you care? I love you.” Krystal immediately rose and slapped her head lightly.

“I love you, huh? Is that a responsible and normal answer? The ‘I love you’? Really, Krystal?!” She asks herself unbelievably. “Looks like someone is having trouble on responding to someone’s text.” A manly voice boomed from behind.

Krystal looked at the origin of the voice and creased her forehead. “Why are you… putting the towel on your body in a lady-like style?”

This time, Baekhyun’s forehead creased and scanned his towel. It’s fold is made on his chest and a knee-length towel. “Oh shoot. BBL, Stal!” He exclaimed and made his way into the bathroom. “Crazy RapByun.” She giggled.

While waiting for Baekhyun to fix his towel, Soojung heard him singing SNSD’s I Got A Boy. She even laughed silently upon hearing Baekhyunie’s cute voice.

“Ayo! Stop! Let me put it down another way. I got a boy meotjin! I got a boy chakhan! I got a boy, handsome boy. Naemam da gajyeo gan. I got a boy meotjin!. I got a boy chakhan! I got a boy, awesome boy. Wanjeon banhaet na bwa.” A while later, Soojung’s audible laugh was heard by Baekhyun when it grows louder.

I imagine Baekie oppa swaying his hips in a gayish manner, she thought crazily. Baekie oppa got a handsome boy. Chanyeol oppa? Really, Stal?

“Hey, hey, hey, Soojungie-” Baekhyun froze when he saw Soojung laughing so hard while her tummy. “What the. Are you crazy or what, Soojung?”

Little by little, her laughter immediately deprived. “I’m okay, I’m okay.” She stated, trying to calm herself.

“She’s not even replying on my texts.” Everyone, well except Baekhyun because he’s not here, looked at Kkamjong curiously.”Seriously, Jongin? You have a secret girlfriend?” Zhang Yixing asked with a blank expression.

“I like your dimples, Yixing~” Junm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter