Jessica's Statement

His Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4

Jessica’s Statement

 

“Krystal, what happened yesterday?” Soojung looked up to Amber while chewing a meat. They are currently at a canteen and stuffing theirselves with some carbohydrates. She put down her chopsticks and drank a juice.

“I suggest that we should eat outside tomorrow, right?” Soojung suggested, changing the topic. Ooh, something’s fishy, Luna thought to herself. They all look at the maknae who is now on her hot seat.

“Do I have some dirt on my face or something…” She asked while brushing some napkin on her face. “It’s just that you look victorious than ever. What’s the matter, Soojung?” Victoria inquired.

Remembering what happened yesterday, it made her aura grow big and become more confident. But that doesn’t change the fact that she was hurt when she saw her husband making out with a girl.

 “I won yesterday.” She answered while smiling brightly. All of the members were shocked when they saw Krystal’s ambiance first thing in the morning. To feed up their curiosity, she told them a short summary but left out the ‘making out’ thingy.

“So where did you slept last night?” Soojung winked at them before answering, “Secret.” And she continued eating. Actually, she slept at her condo where she bought few days after they got married. She’s the only one who knew about it and so she decided to keep it as a secret from anyone else, including Taemin and Sulli.

“You are so unfair, Soojungie. Why won’t you tell it to us?” Sulli asked. “Hmm. Secret! Gotta go, the CEO told me to pass by at his office, bye!”

“Wait, Soojungie! You’re not yet done!” Their leader declared.

 

xx

 

“What do you want, oppa?” Soojung asked gracefully. “Ah, let’s just wait for some members to come here, ne?” Soojung nodded and sat at a couch comfortably.

A message popped out from her phone as soon as she fished her phone out of her pocket.

[ From: Taemin Oppa ]Hey. I heard that Sooman summoned you at his office. What happened?

Soojung giggle when she read Taemin’s message, including ‘Sooman’. He should respect him a little, though, she thought while smiling.

[ To: Taemin Oppa ] Bad. Bad. Bad oppa. I shall report it to Ahjussi!

[ From: Taemin Oppa ] Ha! And you have the guts to report me when you also called him ‘Ahjussi’? We’re only same, Krystal. So there’s no point on telling it to hyung.

[ To: Taemin Oppa ] Whatever, Taemin oppa. Get a life. 

[ From: Taemin Oppa ] But I have one. 

“Krystal Jung is smiling because of?” The CEO trailed off. Krystal immediately bowed her head upon hearing the CEO’s remark. I’m gonna kill you, Taemin!

“A-ah. That’s nothing, oppa.” She answered while waving her hands. “I see. If that’s what you say so.”

A few moments later, twelve y wolves arrived. “Ah. Here they are.” Sooman stated, guiding the boys to their seat and introduced theirselves.

“Well I guess you knew each other by now, ne? So we have this thing called-” A knock on the door cut the CEO off. “Ah, let me get it first.”

Sooman left the room that made the atmosphere kinda gloomy and awkward-y. “So, uh, is it just me or I can sense awkwardness between us all?” Xiumin asked.

“Shut up, puffy cheeks.” Jongdae stated, bringing Minseok to his s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter