Carried Away

His Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8

Carried Away

 

“Taemin oppa!”

A cheerful voice greeted Taemin as soon as he arrived at the building. He then realized that it was Soojung, the girl who stole his heart but still doesn’t know. She approached him like they haven’t seen each other for a decade. But in fact, it’s just four days.

It’s also been a week since the incident happened–Jongin calling Soojung names. Well, she has forgiven him because of her adoring love for him.

When Soojung is at Taemin’s reach, they gave each other one big and warm bear hug, snuggling into each other’s grip. Yes, they do miss each other to the point where Taemin decided to hang out with her the whole day if she has her free time.

“That would be great, oppa. You have a lot of explaining to do.” She stated while walking beside him, heading to the nearest cafeteria to at least, catch up. “Well, let’s just have some small talk at the cafeteria before starting each other’s practices, shall we?”

Soojung only replied with a big and bright nod.

Arriving at the cafeteria with a bright smile plastered on each of their faces, they easily sat in a table and occupied theirselves some of the random topics they want to talk about.

 

xx

 

“Guess what, Soojungie.” He purred. Soojung looked at him from her juice in a curious look. “Onew shared us some of his chickens!” He exclaimed cheerfully.

“Woah, that’s great! Atleast, Onew oppa had decided to share some of his blessings!” She stated while clapping her hands lightly. “Soojungie is so happy by now. Care to share?” Wiggling his eyebrows, Taemin gave her a look.

“Your look is scaring me to death, you know that?” She joked. “Oh c’mon, Soojung,” he snorted.

“I’m your oppa.” he added in a deeper and manlier tone. “Such a crazy oppa. I wonder why you’re a year older than me but acts like a kid. Weird oppa.”

Taemin rolled his eyes and shoved his bangs lightly. “Atleast I’m a guy.” he crossed his legs and put his hands on its knee. Soojung brought out her phone. Much to her delight, she even took a photo of Taemin in his posture and silently laughed.

He kept on posing as if someone isn’t taking a picture of him, well not until Soojung’s phone turned into an auto flash mode. “Was that a flash, Jung Soojung?” he asks her innocently.

She got back to her senses when Taemin nudged her feet under the table.

“Are you taking a picture of me, Soojung?” Soojung looked at him, trying to contain her laughter. She stood up and hastily got out from her seat. “Yah! Jung Soojung! Come back here you little one!”

 

xx

 

Approaching f(x)’s practice room’s door with a grin widely spread on her face, she immediately slammed it close while leaning on the door. She didn’t notice that Luna and Sulli is currently inside the practice room taking a rest before practicing.

“Woah there, Soojung. You’re so bright today. Care to share?” Luna teased while wiggling her eyebrows.

She smiled and shook her head. “That’s nothing. Taemin oppa just chase me because I took a picture of him without his permission or what,” she stated while dropping her bag on the side. “Besides,” she trailed off.

“I just want to enlighten myself a bit. These days, I’m kinda stressed so I guess I need a time out.” Soojung sat beside her bag and brought out her towel and other stuffs for practicing. She opened her water bottle and took a drink from it. “I think I need to have a vacation.”

Luna’s gaze shifted to Soojung’s direction and said, “Well I guess you need to. Besides, our comeback is not that near and no other upcoming activities yet. Yep, maybe you should. When will you-”

Luna’s statement was cut by a three consecutive knocks on the door. “I’ll get it.” Sulli stated, making her way towards the practice room’s door. “Oh. Who are you looking for?” Sulli’s soft voice was heard inside the room. Luna took a peek at it and her jaw dropped.

Soojung looked at the two confusingly. Why are they shocked? Who came?

A firm and masculine voice boomed inside, overcoming the soft melodic tune of a playing song inside. “Soojung. I’m looking for Krystal Jung.”

Soojung stood up, still unfamiliar from the voice she heard. She innocently made her way towards the steel door with a thumping heart. Sulli gave her a look which seems familiar. The same look she gave upon marrying Jongin. Is that guy Jongin?

Sulli dragged her face away from Soojung and said, “Soojung’s-”

“Who is he, Sulli ah?” The guy smirked u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter