Home

His Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3 : Home

 

Everyone’s eyes are on those two. This is the first time that Kai made a ‘skin ship’ with Krystal, well except for Sulli, and Amber. Luhan and Sehun, on the other hand, had no idea that Kai and Krystal are married. Why? They are not wearing any wedding ring but made it a necklace instead.

Krystal’s necklace is on her neck while Kai’s...

“May I borrow Krystal for a second?” Kai asked with his eyes glued onto Amber and Sulli. Krystal nodded at them which cause the others' mind turn blank.

“Take care of her. Don’t let anyone harm her, okay?” Kai nodded at the two and made their way at the stockroom.

When they arrived and confirmed that there are no trace of people, camera, or anything behind, he roughly dropped Krystal’s arm which cause her to wimp a little. Man, his hands are heavy.

Kai’s chest went up and down rapidly which caused him to pace back and forth. Krystal just bowed her head while looking at her husband’s action.

“How many times...” he trailed off.

He continued fiercely. “How many times do I need to tell you that you shouldn’t be caught with a guy, Krystal?!” 

Krystal's jaw tightened. Her reaction turned firm. 

“How many times?!” He repeated in an angry tone.

What? And he have the right to be caught with a girl at any times? Soojung snorted.

“I told you to stay away from guys, Krystal. But what did you do? You are now linked to Sehun!” He stated. Her jaw almost dropped. Is he even serius?!

Krystal has the urge to answer back but just remained silent. What now, guys have freedom while girls don’t?!

“What’s the big deal, you think?” Jongin asked in an audible voice. “Entertainment, Krystal. I want you home early.” and then, he left.

Home early? She’s at their home every single day! She’s just the only one who knew about it.

As soon as Jongin left, Soojung’s tears fell down. “I broke down. I can’t, I just can’t.”

 

xx

 

After the incident, Soojung returned to her normal self like nothing happened. Her eyes are not that puffy anymore because of the concealer. “Soojung, you okay?” Sulli asked in a worried tone.

Soojung nodded. “Jinri. You know what?”

Sulli sighed because of her bestfriend’s tone. “Where’s Victoria eonnie and Luna eonnie?” this made her chuckle. Sulli faced Amber who is now browsing her phone and signaled her to ring the two.

“I guess they are currently searching for them up until now,” Sulli added with a giggle.

“Oh great. They told us to ring her whenever she went back, right?” Amber asked.

“Yeah. Don’t tell me EXO hadn’t told Baekhyun and Chanyeol that their maknae is already here along with Soojung?” Sulli inquired.

“That might be the case.”

A knock on the door was heard after the conversation of the two ended. “Soojung?” Krystal immediately stood up upon hearing Taemin’s voice.

“They should be together, Sulli.” Amber whispered.

“Yeah. Way better than Kai.” Sulli answered.

“Oppa!” Krystal gleefully exclaimed when she saw Taemin standing there. “What brought you here? I thought you are practicing.”

Taemin nodded upon hearing the little kid’s voice. “Such a cute kid, Soojung.” Krystal, kinda y she is, rolled her eyes and pretended to be in a bad mood.

“I’m not a kid, Lee Taemin,” she grumpily answered.

“Jung Soojung you want apples?”

Upon hearing the word apples, Soojung’s face brighten up. “I want to, but I can’t. I’m allergic.” she stated in a sad tone.

“I know. Why don’t we eat at the cafeteria?”

“I just ate.”

“Whatever,” Taemin faced the two who are currently listening to a song on Amber’s phone when Taemin wolf whistled. “Hey, I’ll just kidnap this kid to the cafeteria. See you soon!”

“Wait, Taemin-” before Sulli can even finish her sentence, she was cut off by the slam on the door. “Great. Just great.”

                       

“Kai, what did you talked about?” Luhan asked out of the blue. Everyone stopped like they should. Kai stopped from his moves when he heard Luhan’s question.

“What?” He asked gleefully.

“You and Krystal.” Luhan flatly stated.

Kris immediately choked upon hearing Krystal’s name. Tao head to him and caress his back. “You okay, hyung?”

“Yeah. Starting from now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter