Cottage

His Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11

Cottage

 

“… I can say that she’s lucky, though. No offense, Jungie.”  

She twirled her hair on her fingers and a smile was painted on her face. “None taken,” she hummed.

“Are you fine? You sound sad.”

“I just don’t know what to say… Do you know how much I miss you and f(x)?”

“Where were you? Are you with Sehun?”

“Ah.. I hope so. I’m with,” –she continued– “Jongin.” the crisp ray of sunlight seep through the bushes surrounding the villa. Yesterday, they had moved from the Kim residences to the Jungki Residences – a ranch and also a villa owned by Soojung and Jongin’s parents.

“And I’m at the ranch – the one I told you.”

“Ranch… Do you saw someone? Like unfamiliar to you?”

“Of course!” she exclaimed joyfully. “The maids, butlers, other sta–”

“Silly! If I was there, I would hit you on your nape. Not the staffs there or what. A person!”

She bit her lower lip while grinning. “I don’t know you!” she joked. “Everyone’s a person, Ssul. Well not totally everyone – what kind of conversation is this?”

“Err.. Nevermind, Jungie. Have fun with the bastard!”  Jinri giggled followed by Soojung. “Yep. He’s a bastard, but I love him.”

 

xx

 

A soft aroma of freshly watered plants welcomed Jongin when he entered the backyard garden of the ranch where they are in. The gardeners greeted him with such delight on their faces – the first time they saw a grown-up Jongin where they last saw him when he was so young.

“Good morning, Jongin-shii. What can we do for you?”

Jongin smiled and answered, “Ah, I just went here because my feet dragged me here. This is my first time here so I guess I should explore this residence.”

“If you would like to try more, there’s a horse stable there and it will help you to explore this in much ease.”

“May I know where it is?” he questioned. “Do you see the cottage not far from here? Go straight and after you pass by a small river, few walks away from it. Turn left and then that’s it.”

“Thank you very much for the help.”

He did what he was told to do. But when he reached the river, he saw another small cottage not far away from it. “What to do again? I have passed the cottage, right?”

He rolled his sleeves up until his elbows and fixed his boots as the place is quite muddy. “Maybe should I go inside the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter