What he said

His Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

What he said

 

Soojung cried her heart out. She didn’t expect this kind of outcome. This kind of situation. All she wants is to have a happy life. But here goes Hyoyeon, his husband’s love. “Wait. It’s not true, right eonnie?” Soojung asked while trembling. She can’t hold back her tears.

She hates this feeling, she’s becoming weak when it comes to Kai. When in fact, she shouldn’t.

“I told you to not marry him anymore, Krystal. I told you to tell our father that you don’t want to marry him. Krystal, all along, I know everything. I know this will happen. But I don’t know it will be this hard for you.” Jessica stated while comforting his little sister.

“I thought being in arrange marriage to Jongin will make my life colorful. But I guess not. I have fallen hard for him, eonnie.”

After the incident that happened, Krystal went straight to her condo and decided to not to attend tomorrow’s practice, she just came from a practice that’s why she needs to rest, a lot. Along the way to her room, she bumped to a familiar guy which resembles a bacon Baekhyun.

“Ah. Sorry, sorry. I didn’t mean to- Baekhyun oppa?” Baekhyun looked at her awkwardly and scratched his nape. “You look drunk, oppa.” She stated while putting Baekhyun’s arm to her shoulders. “You’re heavy, oppa.”

“Is your unit here, oppa?”

“Level 36.” Baekhyun stated drunkily. “You’re really drunk, Baekhyun oppa.” She stated while entering the elevator. Wait. Level 36? Same level as mine.

Krystal clicked the button and waited for them to be brought to the designated floor. “Baekhyun oppa, what room number?” Krystal asks calmly. Freak out? No. No. No.

He smirked before saying the room number. “Room 365.”

“365? That’s kinda my roommate?” She murmured to herself. She shrugged the thought off, trying to cool her mind completely. When they reached the front door of Baekhyun’s unit, she was startled. “365. Room 365, right Baekhyun-ie oppa?” She asks gently while fixi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter