Rumors

His Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1 : Rumors

note: err, warning here. this story contains cussing here, I don't know which chapters, it just pops out. I also want to tell you that if ever there is a typo or a grammatical error, inform me, ne? I really want to here your suggestions and feedbacks. keep reading! xx

 

 

After f(x) finished their song, Red Light, Taemin immediately rushed to Soojung and let her sit at the chair nearby. She's close to dozing off but immediately gained her senses when she drank the water Taemin gave her. 

"Soojung, are you okay?" Taemin asked while caressing Soojung's back.

"I'm okay. I'm just anemic." Taemin sighed and sat beside her. 

"I told you to have a great rest. I'll accompany you to the hospital, okay?" Soojung slightly nodded due to her sickness.

"I think I'm going to doze off." Her eyes began to slowly close.

"Soojung! Soojung!" 

"Where is her husband?" 

"Husband? She's married?!" 

"I thought you knew." 

"Well obviously, I won't freak out if I knew she have a husband. Who's the lucky guy?"

"Apparently, I thought Soojung is the lucky girl here, but it turns out that her sister is the lucky girl here and-" 

"What are you saying, Taemin?" Taemin's eyes grew wide. 

Sorry Krystal, he thought. He knew that from the start, it's not his story to tell. But here goes nothing, he spilled it out easily. 

Taemin closed his eyes tightly and opend his mouth. "Here it goes-" 

Taemin was cut off by Sulli who rushed to the hospital from SMEnt.

"Get out of the way, jerk." she annoyingly muttered. Soojung's bestfriend immediately rushed to her and held her hand. She dragged Soojung's hand to her face and felt the soft skin.

Sulli asked Taemin in a worried tone. "Any news about this?" 

He shook his head lightly. "Not yet. Let's just wait for the doctor's-" 

Again, Taemin was cut off by the knock on the door. "Why do I always got cut off?" He muttered to his self. 

An old doctor on his mid-fifties came along with a nurse who is almost about the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter