[Final Chapter] We Meet Again

Loving U

Jinyoung's POV:

I looked at my watch & sighed a little. I then stuffed my hands in my pockets & looked around the mall. Where is she ?

I then felt someone backhug me. I flinched alittle as I turned my head & saw Yunji smiling at me. "Did i make you wait so long ?" she asked. I then shooked my head. "No ~" I said. "I just got here ~" She then raised a brow. "Dont lie ~" she said, "Sandeul oppa told me that you left at 6 ~" she then looked at her watch. "See ~ It's already 6:45 ~" she continued.  I then awkwardly look around.

"I didnt have anything else to do..." I said, thinking of an excuse. "I didnt want to bother you so I just came straight here" She then chuckled as she shook her head. "Sure ~" she said, "Whatever gets you through the day jagiya ~" she then pinched my cheeks as I laughed a little. "Let's go ?" I said. She then nodded as she hooked her arms with mine & nodded. "Let's go ~" she said then we began walking.

Yunji & I have been dating for... 6 months now. Thanks to her, she helped me get over Heoyun & I'm grateful for that. Heoyun & I are still friends... In fact, she visits Sandeul & I when she has time. She also got close to Yunji, too so sometimes she visits her too. I'm glad how things turned out. Everyone's happy & living their own lives. We're all still friends.

"Ohh ~ Jagiya ~" Yunji said. I looked at her. "Dont you think we should get a graduation gift for Heoyun ? Sandeul oppa told me she's graduating next week ~" I then nodded my head. "Yeah -- he told me that too..." I said.

"What should we get her ?" She asked as we slowly stopped walking & looked at a display. "Should we get her this ?" she asked as she looked at the clothes the mannequin was wearing. I then shrugged. "I dont know..." I said, "Up to you because I honestly dont know what to get her..." I then looked at her. "I still dont know what I'm getting Gongchan ~" She then chuckled alittle as she pulled me to another store display. "Or should I get her that ?" she said as she looked at the earrings that are on display. She then sighed as she folded her arms together. "Why is buying gifts so hard ~?" she asked as she pouted. I then laughed & noticed 2 familiar figures.

"Hey ~ Look who's here ~" I said. Yunji then looked at me & followed my gaze.

Chunji's POV:

L.Joe told me about what happened to Miyoung. He told me that she transferred to school somewhere in Busan. I dont really know the reason why. Some say that she transferred because she couldnt take the lessons here & some believe that she transferred away because of me. Whatever the reason is -- I feel kind of bad for treating her like that. I'm usually not the type of guy to yell at a girl... That's L.Joe's job. But eiher way, there's nothing I can do now. I'm just glad there's no more drama. All that drama gave me a head ache.

School's also over & we'll all be graduating next week. L.Joe's planning on taking a 6 month break from school. Gongchan is planning on going to the same college Sandeul hyung, Jinyoung hyung, C.A.P hyung & Baro hyung are attending, & Ricky, Niel, Heoyun & I are getting ready to take college entrance exams here. Heoyun & I are also planning to move in together, 2 weeks after graduation. So that will be new.

"Ready ?" Heoyun said as she walked towards me. I nodded as I handed her bag to her. She took her bag as I grabbed her hand & we started walking. "Can you believe that we're graduating next week ?" she asked  I then shook my head. "No... This school year went by fast dont you think ?" I asked. She then nodded. "Alot of things happened this school year too ~" she said then pouted. 

"Ya ~" I said. She then looked at me. "Stop pouting ~ You're making want to kiss you ~" I continued. She then smriked & kept pouting. "Ya ~" I said, "That's not fair ~!" She then laughed as she side hugged me. I put my arms around her & smiled. "Ahh ~~ Jagiya's so easy to tease ~" She said. "Just imagine when we get settled in our apartment 2 weeks after graduation ~"

My smile then faded. "I'm going to be in hell ~" I said. She then pushed me away & smiled. "Guess who'll be pouting like no tmrw ~" She said as she sticked out her tounge. I chuckled as I walked over to her & pinched her cheeks. "Guess who has to live with me pinching her cheeks ~?" Heoyun then made a face. "Ya ~" she said, "That hurts ~!!" My eyes grew wide alittle. "I didnt even pinch hard ~" 

Her face then went back to normal. "I know ~" she said as she started to laugh alittle. She then turned around. I then followed her. She stopped in front of a store. "Ohh ~~" she said, "That's a cute outfit ~" I then backed hugged her. "You want it ?" I asked. She then sighed. " No ~ It looks expensive ~" she whined. I then chuckled. "So ~?" I said, "It'll be your graduation present ~" She then looked at me & pouted. She looked back at the outfit. "I dont even know what to get you ~"

I then chuckled. "You dont need to get me anything ~" I assured her. "All i need is you & with that... I'm good ~" She then looked at me & tried to pinch me but I avoided it. "You're so corny ~" She said. I then sticked out my tounge. "& You still cant pinch my stomach you failer ~!!" I said. Her upper lip twitched alittle as I chuckled alittle.

"Lee Heoyun ~!!!" both Heoyun & I blinked & looked on who said her name. We then saw Yunji noona running towards Heoyun. "Unnie ~" Heoyun said as Yunji noona hugged her. "What are you doing here ?" Heoyun asked. They let go of their embrace. "Looking for graduation presents no duh ~" Yunji noona said. "Noona ~ you came alone ?" I asked her. She then looked at me as she was about to answer but Jinyoung hyung put his arm around her shoulder. "Why would she come alone with she has me ~" Jinyoung hyung said. Heoyun then looked at Jinyoung. "Why is people being corny today ?" Heoyun asked. "First Chunji... now Jinyoung oppa ~" she then pouted. I then shook my head as I walked over to her & put my arm around her shoulder. "& What's with you & pouting today huh ?" I asked. "You're really asking for my death, huh ?"

Yunji noona & Jinyoung hyung then laughed. "Since we're here -- Let's go eat ?" Yunji noona suggested & we all nodded. Yunji noona then walked towards Heoyun as they hook their arms together & started walking. Both Jinyoung hyung & I stood there. I then looked at Jinyoung hyung. "Hyung... Your girlfriend stole my girlfriend ~" I said. "I want her back ~" Jinyoung hyung then smiled as he walked next to me & patted my back. "Let them have their girl talk that we'll never understand" he said. I then chuckled as we followed them.

Heoyun's POV:

"So ~ How are you & Chunji ?" Yunji unnie asked. "I heard you two are moving in together soon ~" I then nodded "Yeah we are ~ 2 weeks after graduation ~ ~" I said. She then nodded. "What college are you guys planning to attend ?" she asked. 

I then shrugged. "I'm not quite sure yet ~" I admitted. "There are so many good college's that it's hard to pick one ~" She then smiled as she patted my arm. "You'll find a good college & You're smart too so dont worry so much about the college entrance exams ~" she assured me. "You'll do well ~"

"NOONA ~!!!" I heard Chunji whine. We both looked back to find Chunji pouting. "Can I have my jagiya back ~?" he asked. Yunji unnie then shook her head. "No ~" she said, "I'm not done with her ~" Chunji's shoulders then dropped as Jinyoung oppa patted his shoulder. "Dont worry Chunji... I can feel your pain ~" he said. Yunji unnie then smiled as she looked at me then back at Chunji. "Ahh ~ Arasseo ~" she said & pushed me towards Chunji. I then walked over to Chunji & hugged him. Jinyoung oppa then looked at me & Chunji & made a fast. "Ewww ~" he said, "Couples ~" he then walked towards Yunji unnie. "That's L.Joe's line ~" I said as Jinyoung laughed. 

I looked at Chunji & before I could say anything, he kissed me. He then pulled away. "You're mine & forever mine, No one elses... Arasseo?" I smiled & nodded. "& You're mine forever & always ~" I said.

He then smiled as he kissed me again. "Ya ~" We heard Jinyoung hyung said. We then pulled away & looked at him. "You guys can do that later ~ Let's eat ~" he said. I then laughed as I looked at Chunji to find him laughing too. He then looked at me. "Gaja ~" he said. I then nodded. He kissed my forhead & we walked towards Jinyoung oppa & Yunji unnie.

The End

-------------------------------------------------------------

It's the end ~!!! Finally ~!!! I can write a new story ~!!!! :D

But then I'll be back to where I started ;~; I'm not even done with 3 other stories... I should start on them now ~ xD

Next chapter will be the status ~ So yay ~!

Ignore the grammar & spelling errors ~

*Comment & Subscribe ~ Comment please ?