& That's how you do it ~

Loving U

Chunji's POV:

I knocked on Heoyun's front door. I sighed as i looked at my wrist watch. It's already 6:20.... please dont tell me this idiot is still sleeping ~ I knocked again & her mother opened the door. "Oh Chanhee ~" she said with a smile. "Come in ~" I smiled at her as i entered the household. I then removed my shoes as i looked around for Heoyun.

"Did you eat already ??" she asked as she made her way back to the kitchen. "Ye ~" i said as i put my bag on the couch. "Eomeoni ~" I said, still looking around. "by any chance... is Heoyun awake ?"

She then sighed. "Ani ~ I tired & failed..." she said. She then looked at me. "Why wont you go try waking her up for me ?" I then nodded & made my way to Heoyun's room. I slowly turned the door knob & entered her room. I sighed as i quietly closed her door. Did this girl forget that today's Wednesday & we have school today ?

I made my way towards her bed & started thinking of ways on how to wake her up. After a couple of minutes of endless thinking, an idea came to me. I smirked as i went under her blanket & laid next to her. I then wrapped my arms around her waist & rested my head on hers & closed my eyes. This will surely wake her up ~

Heoyun's POV:

I was sleeping perfectly... peacefully actually ~ then i suddenly hear someone snoring so loud that I think people in Australia could probably hear it. I slightly opened my eyes to find Chunji in my bed. My eyes suddenly grew wide & i backed away alittle. How in the world did he get here ?? Wasnt he at his house last night after he dropped me home ?? & I'm pretty sure i locked my window before i went to bed...... So how in the muggles world did he get here ~~?

I slightly backed away alittle, till he suddenly pulled me closer & snored even louder. OMO ~~ Someone help me now. I then slightly  pushed him away but the more i push him away... the more closer he gets & the louder he snores. "Ya ~ Chunji ~!!" i said, "Quit snoring ~ I'm already awake ~" He stopped snoring & slowly opened his eyes & looked at me. He then smiled alittle. "So ~~" he said & snuggled closer to me. "this is how it feels when you waking up to find the person you love next to you in your arms ~"

I giggled at his cheesiness. "OMO ~ Chunji ~ really ?" He chuckled alittle as i Iooked around trying to find my clock, which mysteriously disappeared. "What time is it anyways ?" i asked. He then looked at his wrist watch. "7:30 ~" he said & put his arms around my waist again. I then nodded as the words he said were still processing in my head. Once it was fully processed, i quickly sat up "OMO ~!! IT'S 7:30 ~!!!" I said panically. In no time i rushed out of bed & went to my bathroom.

Chunji's POV:

Once she ran out her room, i laughed as i shook my head & got off her bed. I then opened the drawer near her bed. I took out her clock that read 6:45. I then walked out her room like a boss. "& That's how you get your lazy girlfriend to wake up on a school day ~"

I then went downstairs to find Heoyun's table fixing the table. She looked up & smiled. "Did you find a way on how to wake her up?" she asked. I then nodded. "I just told her it was 7:30 & she jumped out of bed faster then a bunny"

She chuckled. "Chanhee -- Sit & eat ~" she said. I then looked at the table then at her. "Ani -- Gwenchana eomeoni ~ I already ate ~"

She then shock her head, then walked near me & lifted my arm. "Chanhee -- You're so skinny... So eat & i wont be taking no for an answer ~" She then walked to the kitchen. I then looked at my arms then pouted. I'm not.... that skinny.... Am i ??

-------------------------------------------------

Yeah ~ Another update ~ xD

I dont know if this chapter was cute.... or Sweet..... or what ? xD I think it was everything :D xD OMO ~~ I hope they win an award with this song... They really deserve it :3 Right ?? xD

Also... I'm back on updating 2 times a week ~ I wrote almost everything.... Or half of everything ~ xD

Ignore all the grammar & spelling errors ~

*Comment & Subscribe Comment please ?? :3