You are an Idiot

Loving U

L.Joe's POV:

"Noona ~!!" i yelled out, but she didnt turn around. I called a couple more times -- but she still didnt look back & soon -- she was out of our sight. I sighed. Did her & hyung fight or something ? It's not like them to actually fight ~ They were fine earlier ~ or.... unless....

"Why's noona acting like that so suddenly ~?" Changjo asked. Ricky then looked at Changjo & shrugged his shoulders. "I dont know ~" He then pointed at me. "You're the oldest & most experience ~ You should know what's happening to Noona ~!!!" he said. "SO WHAT'S HAPPENING ~!?"

"Aish ~" i said as i messed up my hair. I was about to hit Ricky -- till someone caught my eye. "Oh... Chunji ~"

Changjo's POV:

We all turned around to find Chunji hyung looking at us weirdly. "Where's Heoyun ?" he asked. We all looked at each other then Ricky answered him. "Noona left...." he said. "She said she was tired so she decided to go home." Chunji hyung then slightly nodded. "Should i go see if she's ohkae ?" Hyung asked himself.

"Umm Hyung ~" Niel hyung spoke up. Chunji looked at him. "She said you should go home instead... You know to get some rest ?" Chunji hyung nodded then sighed.  I looked at the way Noona went . Something's bothering her... What wrong with her ~? What did happen in there ?

**

That night after visiting Younggie, i decided to go to Noona's house to see if she was feeling ohkae. Luckily she lives next to my jagiya ~ if she didnt... well arent i screwed ?

I knocked on the door & Noona's eomma opened the door. "Oh -- Jonghyun-ah ~" her mom said quite surprised. "What are you doing here so late ?"

"Um.... I was wondering if could see noona real quick ? I just need to talk to her about something ~" i said, politely. "Oh ~ Of course ~" Noona's eomma said. She then let me in "You remember where her room is at right ?" I nodded as she smiled then went bac to what she was doing. I looked at the stairs & hesitantly went up. 

Once i got to noona's room -- i lightly knocked on her door. I waited for an answer but nothing. I then decided to open the door. "Noona ?" i whispered. The room was dark -- but my eye's adjusted quickly. I then found her stand up wiping her face. "C-Changjo ~" she said. "What are you doing here ?"

"I just thought i could stop by -- I was at Youngie's house not to long ago & since you know Youngie lives close to you -- i thought why not ?" she then nodded her head. "Oh... Ohkae ~" she said. She then sat on her couch next to her window. I walked over to her & sat next to her.

She then looked out the window emotionlessly. I then noticed her eyes were kinda puffy. "Noona ~ Have you been crying ?" i asked her curiously. She looked at me wide eyed. "Huh ?" she said. "Ani ~ I just woke up ~" She then avoided eye contact.

I made her look at me straight in the eye. "You have been crying ~" i said. "What's wrong ? Why are you crying ?"

She then looked down, like if she was debating wheither to tell me or not. She then looked up with her eyes all teary again like earlier this afternoon.

"I...."

Chunji's POV:

"The number you have dialed is currently unav--" I hung up my phone & irritatedly threw it on my bed. Why isnt she answering my calls ~?? I then laid on my bed & put a pillow on my face. "Ugh ~!!!"

She's... She's propbably still sleeping -- or her batteries empty.... That's impossible -- her phone is always charged -- Then did she turn it off? Endless questions began to fill my head. I missed my hair up due to frustration. I then looked at my phone again & grabbed it. I'll call... one more time... If she doesnt answer... I'm going to her house... 

I then looked at the clock to find that it's almost 11:35. I sighed. I'll go to her house tmrw if she doesnt pick up. I dont want her mom freaking out why i'm there so late ~

Heoyun's POV:

I told Changjo everything -- From what I saw to how i felt. I dont usually tell people my problems but this time.... This time.... I really needed to let it all out. "Ugh ~ Changjo-ah ~!!" i said as i covered my face. "What do i do ~!??" Tears then rolled down my face.

"What do you want to do ?" Changjo asked. "I dont know ~!!" i whined. "That's why I'm asking you ~!!" I then heard my phone ring. I looked at my phone to find a picture of Chunji & on the top was his picture was his caller ID, which read "Babo Boyfriend."

I looked away & stared at the window. "You are an idiot ~"

"Noona ~" Changjo said. "We dont know if hyung made the first move or not ~"

"Ugh ~ I know ~" i said, wiping my tears. "It's just......"

"It's just what ?" Changjo asked, curiously. "I dont want to break up with him..... but i feel like i have to ~!!" i confessed. "I feel like in a way -- somewhere inside he still has feelings for her ~ I mean -- He didnt push her away ~ He just stood there ~!!" I let out a deep sigh. "Ugh ~ I dont know ~!"

"Noona ~" Changjo said as he wiped my tears with his thumb. "If thats what you feel then you should. I dont want you to regret -- but i also dont want you to stay with him & you just end up getting hurt whenever you see him ~" I looked at him as i sighed. He then pulled me into a hug. I then buried my face on his shoulder & cried even more.

---------------------------------------------

& I kept my promise ~ & look at that picture of Chunji ~!! Isnt he so handsome ~!!?? xD

I hope this is a good chapter ~ is it ?? Huh ?? Huh ?? xD I hope it's sad enough ~ Something will happen soon ~ That's right they all die ~!! Just kidding ~ *dodges knifes & a table* 

Ehehehe ~ I'll update again either tmrw... or Wednesday ~ the latest will be Wednesday ~

Also ~ Ignore all the grammar & spelling errors that I'm uberly lazy to fix ~

*Comment & Subscribe ~ Comment please ? :D