Sudden Rudeness

Loving U

Heoyun's POV:

"I dont feel like going to Korean economics class noona ~!" I said while Chunji & I dragged L.Joe to the second floor. "L.Joe ~" i said while giving him a concerned look. "You'll need it next year when we take the SATs ~" He sighed in frustration. "When in the world will a future rapper, like me, need to know about economics in his life ~"

I sighed as we continued to drag him. "I dont know ~ But we have to go to class ~" i said. "Park sunseongnim doesnt care if you're listening or not -- as long as you're in his class ~ You'll pass ~"

"But the bell didnt even ring for next period yet ~" he said. "That's why we left early ~~ So we dont become late like last week ~" I said. He then sighed. "Fine ~!!" he said in defeat. "I'll go to his stupid class ~~" he said going down the hall. "L -- L.Joe ~" i said. He then looked back. I pointed to the other direction. "Class is this way ~" Once i said that, thats when the bell rang. He looked up the ceiling then took a deep sigh. He then walked on the direction I was pointing at, with his head down. Chunji chuckled as our eyes followed him walking in the classroom.

I looked at him. "& You -- You go to Korean geography class ~" He then made a face. "But i dont wanna go to that class ~" he whined. "I wanna stay with you ~" He then pouted. I pinched his cheeks. "Awww ~" I said. "Too bad ~"

He stopped pouting then stood up straight "Well dont i feel loved ~" he said. I laughed alittle as i pushed him towards the stairs. He was about to go down the stairs, but he looked back & was about to say something. But i bet him to it. "I love you too ~" i said, as i walked towards him & kissed his cheek. He looked at me surprised as he smiled. He then pinched my cheeks. "See you later, idiot ~"

I sticked out my tongue as I waved at him and made my way in class. I sat on the seat infront of L.Joe, who's head is currently down. Poor kid ~ I bet his dying in the inside as I speak ~

I took out my notebook as Park sunseongnim walked in with a girl behind him. "Class ~" he said, he was about to continue but looked behind me. "Is he sleeping again ?" he sighed as he pointed at me. "Heoyun-ah ~ Walk up Byunghun for me please ?" I looked behind me & started poking his head "Ya ~~" i whispered, "Get up ~" But he didnt move -- Not an inch. I sighed as i hit his head. He groaned then looked at me. His eye's widened when he realized that everyone was looking at him. He then looked at Park Sunseongnim who was shaking his head.

"Now that you are all awake ~" he said then looked at the girl next to him. "Class -- This is your new classmate ~ Kim Miyoung -- Treat her well arasseo ~?"

"Ne ~" we all said boredly. I then found him pointing at me. She then came to me & sat down on the empty chair next to me. "Hi ~" i said. She then looked at me with a smile. "Hi ~" She took out her binder & her pencil case. "You know -- You're the first person to say hi ~ Most of the people I sit next to would just give me a smile then continue on with their lives." I chuckled a little. "Really ?" She then nodded. "Well -- I'm not like those people ~" She looked at me then smiled. "My name is Lee Heoyun by the way ~" i said while putting my hand out. She looked at my hand then back at me. She smiled then shook it, "My name's Kim Miyoung -- I'm saying this because some of these people werent really paying attention ~"

I chuckled. "Well I was ~ Nice to meet you ~" She smiled. "Nice to meet you too ~"

L.Joe's POV:

OMO WHAT IS THIS -- SHE'S TALKING TO NOONA -- & -- & NOONA'S TALKING BACK -- WHAT'S THIS ??? THEY'RE LAUGHING & SHAKING HANDS ALREADY LIKE THEY KNEW EACHOTHER SINCE KINDER -- DOES NOONA EVEN KNOW WHO THAT CHEATING DEVIL IS ?? OMO -- EOTTEOKKE ~???? SHOULD I TELL HYUNG ABOUT THIS ?? SHOULD I TELL NOONA WHO THIS PERSON IS ?? WHAT SHOULD I --

"Byunghun ~" I blinked a couple of times then looked at Park sunseongnim who was standing next to me. "Ohh ~ Ne -- Sunseongnim ?" He shook his head . "If you wanna pass my class -- Start paying attention & start doing the work ~"

"N- Ne ~" i said. "Joesonghabnida ~" Park sunseongnim then sighed. "Page 56 number's 1-12 Q & A -- due by the end of the period ~ I expect it on my desk when that bell rings Byunghun ~"

"Ne ~" i said as i opened my book & watched as Park Sunseongnim walked away. I then took out my phone. "I should tell hyung about this ~" i said to myself quietly. I looked at the clock to find that I have only 30 minutes to complete my assignment. "Crap ~ I guess telling hyung has to wait ~"

Heoyun's POV:

The bell then rang & I gathered all my things. I turned my back to find L.joe closing his book & looked at me surprised. "I cant believe i actually finished my work ~" he said. I then laughed. "Unnie ~" I turned back to find Miyoung pointing at the door. "I'll be going ~?"

"Oh ~" i said. "Arasseo ~ It was nice meeting you ~" She then smiled. "It was nice meeting you too unnie ~ See you tmrw ??" I smiled then nodded. She then walked towards the door. "Since when were you two close ?" L.Joe asked as he fixed his stuff. "Just this period ?" i said. 

"Umm ~ Noona ~" L.Joe said. "I dont think you should be close to her ~" I tilted my head. "& Why not ?" He was about to continue when someone cut him off. "Byunghun ~" I turned ariund to find Park Sunseongnim leaning on his desk with his arms crossed. "My work ~?"

"Ahh ~ Ne ~" L.Joe said then stood up & gave him his papers. "Pay attention next time -- arasseo ?" Park Sunseongnim said. L.Joe then nodded & walked back to his desk & grabbed his bag. "Let's go ~ Hyung's probably waiting ~" L.Joe said then walked out the door. I tilted my head as i grabbed my bag & walked out. Why did L.Joe start acting like that ? It's not like him to be like this ~

--------------------------------------------------

There will be 2 Miyoung's in this fanfic Kim Miyoung & Park Miyoung. Park Miyoung is the one from the pre-sequel "Beautiful Girl" She plays as Changjo's girlfriend now in this fanfic & you all know Kim Miyoung by now ~ xD

Also ~ brelated Merry Christmas ~ I hope you guys enjoyed your Christmas ~ I did ~ Stayed in front of the computer most of the day ~ xD

Ughh ~ I still cant accept fanfiction reality ~ T^T The answer was clearly Myungsoo ~~ Wae did she die ~!! T^T I'm not even Myungsoo biased ~ *sighs* Dont mind me ~

Sorry if this chapter seems crappy ~ T^T

Ignore the spelling & grammar errors ~

*Comment & Subscribe ~ Comment please TwT