What Hurts

Loving U

Chunji's POV:

After walking around the school for a good 25 minutes, I sat on the stairs as I let out a heavy sigh. I took out my phone & looked at the time. Aish ~ The bells about to ring & I havent seen Heoyun anywhere ~ Where is this girl at ~? After I thought that thought, I looked at my phone. I then mentally face palmed myself. I swear, ever since she left, I think I've gotten dumber. 

I went to contacts & looked for Heoyun's name. Once I found it, I pressed it & was about to press the call button, but something stopped me. What if she ignores it, like all those other times ~? I then looked back at her name then sighed. Maybe this time she'll answer.

My heart started to pound once I pressed the call button. I put the phone close to my ear as it started to ring. After a couple more rings, the ringing stopped. My heart dropped. "Hello ?" I said, "Heoyun ?"

"Meet me at the courtyard ~" she said, "We have to talk ~" She then hung up. I blinked a couple times as my heart started to race again. I slowly put my phone down as I sat there. After a few more seconds of sitting, I stood up & paced towards the school garden. The school bell rang & students started to enter their classrooms, but I continued to walk towards the school's courtyard. To be honest, Heoyun was more important then Park Seonsungnim's class & plus... I learned all that last school year.

Once I reached the courtyard & found it empty. I walked closer towards the bench & sat down. She said the courtyard right ? Why isnt she here then ? I sighed as I looked up at the tree. "Hey tree ~" I said, "I havent talked to you in a while ~"

The tree's branches then started to dance due to the wind blowing. "Heoyun probably hates me right now ~" I admitted. "She told me to come here because she said that she wanted to talk... but I dont know where she is ~"

I then pouted. "Hey tree ~ Do you think Heoyun will ever forgive me for what I did ?"

Jinyoung's POV:

3 days has already passed & Yunji's still not talking to me. I've been doing nothing but either calling her or texting her. I havent bothered a girl like this ever. I didnt even do this to Heoyun. 

I was laying on my bed, texting away. At this point... I dont really care about my phone bill... All I care about now is Yunji. "Yunji-ah ~" I started to text her. "Why arent you talking to me ? ;~;"

"Did you change your cellphone number? O____O"

"YOU BETTER NOT !! IF YOU DID... I'LL PERSONALLY GO TO YOUR DORM & BOTHER YOU THERE...."

"..."

"Hey ~ Why didnt I think about that......"

I then was suppose to leave my dorm when I heard someone knocking on my door. I put on my shoes then answered the door. I then started fixing my shoes. "Hey ~" I said, not looking at the person in front of me. "I'm about to leave so can you com--" I then looked at the person in front of me & to my surprise... It was Yunji.

She tilted her head. "Going somewhere ?" She asked. I then nodded. "Yeah ~" I said, "I was suppose to go to your dorm & bother you there... but here you are standing in front of my dorm ~"

She chuckled alittle as she nodded her head alittle. I blinked a couple times. "Come in ~!!" I said, as I held her hand & pulled her in the dorm. I then closed the door behind me. I then faced her. "Why havent you been answering my calls & my text messages ?" I asked her. She then shrugged her shoulders as she made her way towards Sandeul's bed & sat on it. "What do you mean you dont know ~?" I asked her as I sat next to her.

"It just hurts..." She said. I waited for to continue... but she didnt say anything. "What hurts ?" I asked. She then looked at me. "Seeing you...."

I then tilted my head. "Huh ?" I said. She then lightly chuckled. She then stood up & walked around the room. She then looked at me. "Remember the time I told you about me having a hard time getting over my ex-boyfriend ?" I then nodded as she continued. "& The guy who helped me take away the pain... he was you..."

I blinked a couple times & pointed at me. "Me ?" I said. "No Jinyoung ~" She said, "Sandeul's duck lamp ~" I blinked & looked at the lamp. I looked back at her as I stood up. "Wait... What ?" I said, as I walked towards her. She sighed as she closed her eyes. "Jung Jinyoung ~" She said. "I love you ~"

I stopped talking & just stared at her as she continued. "You were the person who help take the pain away. You were the one who I started to like as the day passes." She then started to tear up as she continued. "You're the lucky guy that who has someone who's willing to take the pain away, but the problem is you wont let me ~" Her tears then started to roll down her face. I then pulled her into a hug.

"You had me worried ~" I said. "You not answering my calls. Not answering my text messages." I sighed as held her closer. "I'm sorry..." She then looked at me as I continued. "I'm sorry that I didnt see all those hints ~" I then started to wipe her tears away. "To be honest... I like you too -- Or i started to awhile back.... but when Heoyun came back, my feelings for her came back too.... but now that she's gone... so are my feelings for her... & I'm hoping that it'll stay away because I dont want it to interfere with my feelings for someone."

She then looked at me, confused. "I still like you Yunji... Up to this day ~" I confessed. "but I still have some pain left over ~ & If your offer didnt expire yet... I want you to take it away." She then smiled alittle. "My offer doesnt have an expiration date." she said. I chuckled. as I wiped more of her tears away.

------------------------------------------------

Finally ~!! They got back together.... Kinda.... Since he didnt ask the question ~ xD

Maybe 4 more chapters then the story will be over... I havent updated this fanfic much -- Sorry ~!! ;~; It's summer so... dont worry ~!!! I'll update like wild fire ~!! .... Maybe ~ xD

Chunji's hair is so LKJDLKSJDLKSJDLKSJDLKSJDSJAS ;~; He's just so perfect it makes me cry you know ;~; xD

& Jinyoung makes a cute cowboy :3 xD

So yeah.... Ignore all those grammar & spelling errors ~

*Comment & Subscribe ~ Comment pleasssseeeee ?? ;~; xD