Severely

Loving U

*Authors Note: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5DUCf2ueXk <-- Listen to that as you read ~ I couldnt find a fitting song ~ So in the end i just chosed this ~ xD

---------------------------------------------

Heoyun's POV:

I went to the park quite early so i can clear my mind & also train myself to not cry when i see him. You got this Heoyun ~ I then looked up at the already dark sky. I sighed. No i dont ~

I looked at my watch to find that it was already 6:45. I should make my way to the fountain now ~

I then quickly made my way towards the parks water fountain. Luckily I wasnt so far away from it. Once i got there i found an empty bench & sat there. I looked at the floor & sighed.

Chunji's POV:

I looked at my wrist watch as i got of the bus. "6:30" i said then looked around. I then looked in front of me to find the ice cream shop Heoyun would always go to. Whether she dragged me, or Sandeul hyung, or the others, she would always go to this ice cream shop. I also heard that Jinyoung hyung's parents own this ice cream shop. I continued looking at it then thought of something. This was also where I found out that she was my blind date ~

I sighed as i took one last look at the shop then began walking towards the park slowly. Once i reached the park, i looked at my watch to find that it's already 6:50. Ahhh ~ I'm so far from the water fountain ~ I then started pacing to the water fountain. I got there at exactly 7.

I was looking for her when i saw a familiar back side. I walked towards her & sat next to her. She looked at me. "Ohh... Wasseo ~" Heoyun said. I looked at her, but she quickly looked away. I looked at the ground. I tried to find the right words to say, but i just couldnt think of anything, but her.

"About what happen --" i said, but I was cut off by her. "Forget it..." She said. "Let's.... Let's break up" I looked at her. She was looking at the ground, avoiding all eye contact. I could feel my heart breaking. "M-Mwo ?"

Heoyun's POV:

"Let's.... Let's break up" i said, I looked at the ground. I side-eyed Chunji to find him looking at me in disbelief. "M-Mwo ?" he said, "What did you say ?" I then stood up. "You still love her right ?" i asked. He didnt respond. He was either looking for an excuse, or he was probably shock from my sudden bluntness. It doesnt matter anymore does it ?

I heard him stand up & I quickly put my head down. "Let's go back to hating eachother." i said, still avoiding eye contact. "Or better yet... let's just forget about each other & act like we've never met" I then felt a sharp sting on my heart. I then felt tears rolling down my face. I looked up & sighed. I was about to walk away when I felt Chunji back hug me, preventing me from walking away.

"Please.... dont leave ~" he said as he's voice cracked. "I dont love her -- I love you ~" I then made him let go & walked away. I was hoping he would follow me & make me change my mind, like those dramas my mom use to watch... but he didnt. I cried even more & it started raining.

Maybe... Maybe it's for the best ? I then exited the park & went to the nearest bus stop. I was soaking wet from the rain, but i didnt care.

Chunji's POV:

She let me let go of her & she walked away. I just stood there in the rain, to shock to do anything but say her name. "Heoyun-ah ~"

My vision then became blurry & soon tears rolled down my cheek. I couldnt tell which were my tears or the rain. Rain continued to fall as i stood there & thank god it rained.

Jinyoung's POV: (Havent heard from him in a while ~ xD)

"I told you we should've stayed in the cafe ~" Yunji said, holding the small umbrella that could barely fit the both of us. I chuckled. "Well sorry for thinking that it wouldnt rain ~" i said, as we both started laughing. "Well you thought wrong ~" she said, as we made our way back to the school. "Next time we go out, I'm bringing a bigger umbrella ~" 

I chuckled as i looked at my watch. "I'll send you home ~" i said to her. She then looked at me. "Ani ~ gwenchana ~" she assured me. "You dont have to send me back ~ I'll send you since you dont have an umbrella ~"

I shook my head. "Men dont need umbrella's ~" i said, "That's why we have shoulder bags ~ To protect us from the rain ~" She chuckled. "But will it protect your notes ??" she asked. Crap ~ I never thought of that ~ Ehh -- I can just copy Sandeul's notes ~

"I can copy Sandeul's notes ~" i said, "Where's the girls dorm again ?" i asked. "At the other side of campus ~" I looked at my watch to find that its already 8:30. "Jinyoung ~" i heard Yunji. I looked at her. "It's ohkae ~ You dont have to send me home -- I can send myself & plus ~ I'll be safe ~ Dont worry ~"

I sighed. "Are you sure ??" i asked her all worried. She chuckled. "Of course I'm sure ~" she said, "Now ~ Go -- before Sandeullie oppa cries ~" I sticked out my tongue. She chuckled alittle. "Arasseo ~ Arasseo ~" I said, "I'll see you tmrw then ~"

She smiled then nodded. "Annyeong ~" she said. I smiled. "Annyeong ~" she then waved & walked away. I put my bag on my head as a paced towards the guys dorm. Once i got there, i saw a familiar figure sitting on the stairs. That person was soaking wet. What.... What is she doing here ?

---------------------------------------------------------------

Who is it ?? Who was sitting on the stairs ~ I dont know honestly ~ xD

Ahahahahah ~ I'm a horrible author ~ Leaving cliffhanger after another ~ Is the story getting interesting ?? Or irritating because it's not going the way you wanted it ~?? xD

Anyways ~ I'm sorry for breaking them up D': But dont worry ~ They'll be together again.......... Or will they ?? I dont know either ~ I didnt plan the ending ~ So i guess will both have to wait if they go back together or not ~ xD

Also ~ Sorry for the short chapter ~ I'll make it up ~ :D

Ignore all the grammar & spelling errors ~

*Comment & Subscribe ~ Comment please ^^