Are You Happy?

Loving U

Chunji's POV:

As I expected -- the week did feel long & it honestly felt like a drag. Every now & then, i would try & at least talk to Heoyun, but she's been avoiding me since.

I was trying so hard to get use to it -- but i think I honstly can never get used to this. It's like one day -- we were so fine & we'd be all lovey dovey in front of L.Joe just to piss him off then now -- now we act like total strangers & it's honestly killing me.

Before i knew it -- it was already Friday afternoon. L.Joe & I were at the courtyard where Heoyun & I would always end up going last school year. I originally came here alone -- but L.Joe followed me because everyone else ditched him. Serves him right for always saying 'that being single is good'. It's a sign that he'd be single for the rest of his life

And Heoyun's still avoiding me. "Ugh ~" i said, sitting on the bench. "This. Is. Killing. Me ~!" L.Joe looked up. "What's killing you ~?" he asked. I sighed as i looked at the sky. "Heoyun ~" i quietly stated. "This is why it's sometimes good to be single ~" L.Joe said, as he stood up. "You dont have to worry about things like that ~"

I sighed. "If i wasnt like this -- You would've been hung on that tree now ~" i said. L.Joe looked up the tree, then back at me. "Well arent I lucky ~" he said as he looked back at the tree. "She'll talk to you eventually hyung ~" L.Joe said, as he let out a sigh. "She cant avoid the problem forever ~"

I sighed. He's right... He might be stupid -- but he's right. L.Joe then looked at me. "You know I'm right ~" he said as I nodded slightly & closed my eyes.

"Oppa ~~" I opened my eyes then looked at L.Joe who was giving me a look. Like those 'Run away before it's to late' looks. I got up & was about to walk away when Miyoung hugged me from behind. I removed her arms away from my waist & walked away... but she followed me.

"Oppa ~" she said, "Wait for me ~" she then grabbed my wrist. I tried & yank her hand away from me, but she stubbornly hang on. "Oppa ~" she said, Why are you being like this ~?" I didnt face her. She was the last human being i wanted to see. She then try & made me face her. "Oppa ~" she said "Ya ~ Look at me ~"

"Why are you so mad ? Did Heoyun-ah make you mad ??" she asked. She then made her way in front me. I glared at her.

Heoyun's POV:

'NOONA ~!!" Changjo & Ricky said in unison, as Ricky waved 5000 won in front of my face. I looked at the money in front of my face then at Changjo & Ricky. "Yes ?"

"Do you want anything ??" Ricky asked, "Like food -- because honestly -- You're starting to look alittle skinnier then before." I thought about what he said. I have been losing my appetite these past days. I then nodded as i stood up. "But I'll follow ~" i added.

"Noona ~" Changjo said. "You dont have to follow ~ Me & Ricky can go get it ~" I then shook my head. "I wanna follow ~" i said, "& besides ~ I have a feeling Ricky's feeling lazy today ~" Ricky then stepped back alittle with his hand on his chest pretending to look hurt. He scoffted alittle. "Noona ~" he said, "Why -- Why -- Why do you know me so well ~"

I chuckled alittle as I shook my head. Changjo then hit Ricky's arm. "Aish ~" Ricky said as he rubbed his arm. "Ya ~" He said, "That hurts ~!!" Changjo then looked at him. "That's what you get ~!!" Changjo said. "Why did you say that ??"

"Ohh ~ I dont know ~" Ricky sarcastically, "The atmosphere has been depressing these pass days ~ So I'm sorry for wanting Noona to at least laugh once ~" I chuckled alittle as Ricky smiled then looked at Changjo. "See ~" he said, "I made Noona laugh ~"

Changjo shook his head, looking like he doesnt believe a word his hyung said. "Stop lying ~" Changjo said. Ricky blinked a couple times. "I'm not lying ~" he admitted "........ halfly ~"

"You are lazy ~ Gosh ~" Changjo said, then grabbed my hand. "Come on Nooa ~ Let's go buy something for you to eat ~" He then dragged me away as we heard Ricky's yells so that we can come back. We ignored it & kept walking. Once we were far enough, Changjo let go of my hand & we walked side by side. "Why havent you eaten well these pass days Noona ?" Changjo asked obviously worried. I shrugged my shoulders. "I have been losing my appetite -- I dont know why though ~" i said. Me & Changjo were suppose to make a turn when we heard a familiar voice talk. "Why are you mad ?"

I looked to find Miyoung & Chunji there. "Did Heoyun-ah make you mad ??" she asked then scoffted. "Oppa ~" she said, "You might as well just dump her & come back to me ~"  She then kissed Chunji's cheek. I looked & walked away. 

"Noona ~" Changjo said. My vision became blurry but i all those tears in. 

Chunji's POV:

"Oppa ~" she said, "You might as well just dump her & come back to me ~"  She then kissed my cheek. I wiped my cheek then glared at her. "Why are you so hung up on me ~?" i yelled coldly. "Cant you see i dont want you ?! I dont need you !" She then looked at me surprised. This was honestly my first time yelling at a girl. I should feel bad but honestly i dont. She was just too much. She doesnt listen & she's so hard headed. & i thought I was hard headed.  What did i even see in her ?

"This is all your fault !" I yelled. "It's all your fault that Heoyun's avoiding me ! It's all your fault that both Heoyun & I are hurting badly ! It's all your fault that Heoyun might possibly hate me ! Are you happy ?! HUH ? Are you happy seeing people getting hurt with your selfish doings ? What did i even see in you ? God -- You know what i regret ? I regret going out with you..." I paused. "No I regret ever meeting you !"

Her eyes then began to look all teary. A tear then rolled on her cheeks. I scoffted alittle. "You disgust me ~" i said to her then walked away. After a few minutes of walking. I felt my phone vibrate. I took my phone & my eyes grew. It was one text message from the person i've wanted to talk to for these pass few days, but she wouldnt even give me the time of day... That one person i love & missed so much... Heoyun.

I quickly opened the message & read it.

"You wanted to talk... Fine... We'll talk. Meet me at the bench near the water fountain at the park at 7 tonight."

L.Joe's POV:

"You disgust me ~" Chunji said. He then walked away. This was the first time I've ever heard Chunji yell at a girl. Miyoung was crying once Chunji left her there. A small half of me felt bad for her. The larger half of me knew that she deserved it. She wiped her tears & her eyes landed on me. Her eyes became teary again & she put her head down.

"It-- It-- I--" she studdered trying to find the right words. "You didnt answer hyung's question ~" i said. She then looked at me, waiting for what i'll say next. "Are you happy ?" I asked. "Are you happy that you hurt hyung so many times that no one else has ? First you cheated on him twice -- & now -- You're making hyung suffer so much. The person he loves so dearly is avoiding him -- is acting like he no longer exist in her life anymore... All because of you" she didnt answer me. She just stood there, covering her face as she cried harder then before.

"I thought -- if you loved someone, you wouldnt want to hurt them in any way. I thought -- them being happy was all that matters, even though they love someone else, i thought their happiness was all that matters..." i added. "I know you regret what you did, but you shouldnt." she slowly looked at me, with tears all over her face. "You shouldnt regret it because in the end -- you wanted this. You wanted Heoyun & Chunji to become like this for your selfish reasons without even thinking about hyung's feelings at all. So now -- You answer this question both hyung & I ask..." i paused for a short while then continued. "Are you satisfied ?" I paused again before i spoke again.

"Are you happy ?" I looked at her emotionlessly then turned around & walked away.

----------------------------------------------------

So long this chapter ~ Also so emotional ~ O___O I felt emotional blame the music that was playing when i wrote this ~ xD

So -- The drama is all ALJFHLDJHFLSDJHFLAHFSDJH now huh ?? At least Heoyun's willing to talk to him now ~ OR IS IT ~~~ & also ~!! I made L.Joe mature ~!! xD You know how stupid & immature he is in both Loving U & Beautiful girl ~?? But in the end ~ He's so mature :'D

Makes me so proud ~ T^T xD

I honestly hope i dont past 50 chapters with story ~ O______O

Anyways ~ Ignore all the grammar & spelling errors ~

*Comment & Subscribe ~ Comment please ~ :D