Love Is Such A Painful Thing

Loving U

*Authors Note: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoRpxCCI4xI <-- Listen while you read ~ :D

-----------------------------------------

Jinyoung's POV:

"Heoyun ?" i said. This person looked up & our eyes met. It is her. "Heoyun-ah ~ What are you doing here ?" i asked as i walked towards her. "OMO ~ It's raining so hard ~ Why didnt you bring an umbrella ? Why didnt you go inside ? Now you're going to get sick ~" I said. Once i got to her, I held out a hand. "Gaja ~ I'll take you inside ~" But she didnt stand up. She just sat there. OMO ~ Her stubborness is kicking in again ~

"Heoyun-ah ~" i said, "Get up ~" but still nothing. "OMO ~ Heoyun ~" i said then looked at the dorm entrance, "You're going to get--"

"I broke up with him ~" she said. I then slowly looked at her & i couldnt tell if she was crying since it was raining. I then took out my jacket & put it on her head. She looked at me & i gave her a small smiled. "Gaja ~" i said, as i made her stand up & walked in the dorm.

L.Joe's POV:

"Dont cause trouble, arasseo ~?" My eomma said as she parked the car in front of a house.. I looked at her. "Ne eomma ~ Since when do i cause trouble in hyung's house ~?" i asked as i tilted my head.

She then chuckled as she messed up my hair. "Aish ~ This boy ~" she said. I laughed alittle then smiled. "Eomma ~ I'll be going ~" i said as i opened the car door then my umbrella. I got off the car & closed the door behind me. My mom soon left as i walked towards the door. I knocked on the door & Chunji hyung's eomma opened the door. "Oh ~ Byunghun ~" she said, with a smile. "I havent seen you in a while -- come in ~ Come in ~"

I smiled back & let myself in. "Chanhee isnt here yet ~" she said as she took my umbrella & put it on the rack. I wonder where hyung wondered off too ~

"Ah ~ Chinchayo ?" i nodded. "Where did he go ?"

"I'm not sure ~" she said as she wondered where her son went. "He didnt really say, So i'm assuming he's at Heoyun's house ~?" See ~ I bet they're talking about what happened & they're making up as i speak ~

I then heard the door open behind me. I turned around to find Chunji soaking wet & he's eyes looking a bit puffy. He was looking down on the floor as he closed the door behind him. He then stood there lifeless. "Hyung ?" i said. He then slowly looked up.

"Ya ~" Chunji's eomma said as she ran over to her soaking wet son. "Lee Chanhee -- Why in the world are you wet huh ?" she asked as she began to throw questions at him. "Were you at Heoyun's house ? Why didnt you call me ? I would've picked you up ~" Hyung didnt respond. He didnt talk at all. All he did was look down at the floor, like he was avoiding eye contact. His mom then tried raise his chin, but he refused & continued to look down. "Chanhee.... Honey what's wrong ?" his mother asked. Chunji then quickly shooked his head, still looking down.

"Nothing" he said, quietly yet still hearable. "I'll be upstairs" he then made his way up the stairs. Once he was out of sight, i looked at his mom, who was looking at the top of the stairs with worries written all over her face. I smiled a little. "I'll go talk to him ~" i assured her. She looked at me then nodded.

I then made my way up the stairs & towards Chunji's room. I knocked lightly as i opened the door slowly. "Hyung ~" i said, quietly as i scanned the dim room. I then saw him sitting on the floor leaning against his bed. His back was facing me. I entered the room & closed the door behind me.

I then quietly walked to where he was at & sat next to him. He was looking blanky out the window watching the raindrops hit the window. I then noticed tears were rolling down his face.

"Hyung ~" i gently said. "What's wrong ? Didnt you & Heoyun noona talk ?"

He blinked a couple times as more tears rolled down his face like a waterfall. He then put his head down. "She.... She...." he said, trying to either say it or make a sentence. He then started sobbing. "Hyung ~" i said.

He then looked at me. "She..... She left me ~" he finally said & sobbed harder then before. "She's gone & i just watched her leave ~" I looked at him. This was my first time seeing him so broken over a girl. Usually, whenever a girl breaks up with him, he would be sad for a day or two... but this time was totally different. He's actually crying. Heoyun noona must really be that special for him to be crying like this.

I sighed as i pulled him into a hug.

Jinyoung's POV:

"Yes eomma ~" Sandeul said as i walked pass him. "Heoyun's safe -- She's with me & Jinyoung hyung ~" I then walked towards Heoyun who was staring blankly at a corner. I handed her a cup of tea & she slowly looked at me. "Drink it ~" i said, "To warm up your body ~" She looked at it & accept it... but she didnt drink it.

I then heard Sandeul walking closer towards me, still talking to his mom. "Ne eomma ~" he said, "I'll send her home on Monday ~" I looked at him as he continued talking on the phone. "Arasseo ~ Arasseo ~" he said, "Ne... Annyeong ~" he then hung up.

"What did she say ?" i asked. He then looked at me. "She'll be staying here for the weekend." he said. "Apparently -- she was planning on visiting us." We both then looked at Heoyun, who was still looking at that corner. Sandeul then grabbed a clean towel from his closet & handed it to his sister. She slowly looked at him as he gave her a small smile. "Go shower first... Then we'll talk ~" he said. "I dont want you to get sick."

She then slowly looked back at the towel. She didnt accept it nor reject it. She just stared at it. Sandeul then kneeled down in front of her. "If you're worried about clothes, dont." he said, "You can borrow mine like old times, arasseo ?" Sandeul then made her stand up & made her take the towel. He pointed at the bathroom. "The bathroom awaits you ~" He said & Heoyun slowly made her way towards the bathroom.

Once the bathroom door closed, Sandeul looked at me. "Did she say anything to you when you found her sitting on the staircase ?" I sighed & nodded. "They broke up ~"

Sandeul's eyes then grew. "Chunji..... broke up with her ?" I slightly shook my head. "She said these words exactly, 'I broke up with him'. Those were the only words she said."

Sandeul then sighed. "It's hurts seeing my baby sister all broken hearted." I looked at Sandeul then at the floor. "It broke my heart seeing how happy she was with him, now it's killing me seeing her crying like this." i muttered. I then felt Sandeul looking at me. I looked up but i didnt look at him directly. I then sighed.

------------------------------------------------------

So many sad chapters ~ It all started at Chapter 23 ~ But i honestly think this is the saddest chapter so far ~ I dont know about the other future chapters.. You know if they'll be sad or not ?? I think there will be sad chapters for a while ~ Get used to it ~!!

The music fit the chapter well ? I think it did ~ It added the right about of sadness ~ or probably more ~

You'll be seeing more of either Jinyoung & Chunji's POV's then Heoyun's maybe ~ But like i said, I'm making this up as I go ~ So it can change ~

Anyways, ignore all the grammar & spelling errors ~

*Comment & Subscribe ~ Comment please ~??