Everyone's the same, yet different

Loving U

Chunji's POV:

I paced out of the classroom & into the busy hallway. It was currently lunchtime as I started pacing towards the hangout. There, I found L.Joe & Changjo eating their lunches as Ricky & Niel were sitting on the floor playing cards. I walked over to them. Ricky then looked up & smiled. "Ohh hey hyung ~" Ricky said as he held up his hand of cards. "You wanna play poker ?" he asked.

I looked at him as I shooked my head. "Not now Ricky ~" I said as I looked back at L.Joe. "Did you see Heoyun before you came here by any chance ?" I asked. L.Joe then looked at me weirdly. "Werent you two the last people to walk out the class ?" he asked. "Why are you asking me this ?"

"I tried running after her -- but I lost her once I stepped out the classroom ~" I said.

"Nice hyung ~" Niel said as he picked up a card & replaced it with on of the cards on his hand. L.Joe then kicked him. Niel then looked at L.Joe as L.Joe death glared him. "What ~" Niel said, "I'm just saying ~"

L.Joe then looked at me. "I'm pretty sure she's here somewhere ~" he assured me. "If you want ~ I'll help you look for her ~" I sighed as I shook my head. "No ~ It's ohkae ~" I said. "I'll find her mysef ~"

"Are you sure ?" L.Joe asked. "I mean -- this is a pretty big school & there are alot of people here ~" I then gave him a small smile. "Yeah ~" I assured him. "I'll find her & plus... It's my problem not yours ~" L.Joe then nodded as I waved at them. "See you guys later ~" I said. I was about to walk away, but I turned back to L.Joe. "If I'm not back once lunch is over -- make an excuse for me ~" L.Joe looked at me then showed an 'ohkae' sign at me. I then turned around & continued to find Heoyun.

Heoyun's POV:

I took a bite of my ice cream as I looked at my watch. I have 30 minutes before lunch is over. I then sighed as I looked around. What can I do for the next 30 minutes of my life ? I then could hear the laughter of children from the parks playground. I slowly stopped walking & looked at the kids laughing & playing & riding on the slides & swings. I then looked at the parks entrance that wasnt so far away. "Maybe I should go the park to kill time ~" I said to myself. I then threw my trash away as I walked in the park & started walking around.

There, I saw people from my school, sitting on the benches as they talked with their friends or on tables finishing some last minute homework. I then started walking a path that I remembered. It's been months since I walked on this path. I saw the same ajumma who i bought the bracelet from about a year ago.

*Flashback*

"Just asking ~" i said. I then stopped walking when i saw something pretty. I walked over to the vender & picked up a bracelet. It was a simple blue eather bracelet with an infinite sign on it. "Waaa ~" i said, "Its so pretty ~" I then looked at the vender. "Excuse me ~" she then looked at me & smiled. "Ye ?" she said. "How much is this ?" I asked.

She looked at the bracelet. "2,000 won ~" she said. I then took out my wallet & gave her the money. "Jeong mal gamsahabnida ~" i said, as i bowed. As i turned around i didnt see where Chunji was.

"Ohh ~" I said to myself. "Where did that idiot went off too ?"

I sighed as I turned around to find the ajumma looking at me. "Was he your boyfriend ?" she asked. My eyes then grew as I shook my head. "Huh ? Ahhh Aniyo ~" I said, defending myself. "He's just a close friend ~"

She then smiled. "Ohh ~ You guys would be cute if you guys were a couple ~" she said. "You guys match ~" I then blushed alittle. "A-Ani ~" I said. "I-- I dont think of him like that ~" I then paused then continued "Or... At least that's what I think ~" I said, quietly.

I then heard her chuckle. "That's what you think ?" she said. I blinked as she told me to sit on the bench. Once I sat on the bench she began to tell the story of how her & her husband met. The both of them were close friends, then one day, he confessed to her & they started dating. A few months after that, she found out that he cheated on her with another girl from another school. They then broke up & started to avoid each other. 5 years later, they met again & somehow they're feelings for each other never change. They still loved each other so she decided to give him another chance & they've been together since.

After alittle over 15 years of being married to each other, he got into a car accident & killed him instantly. After that day, she swore she would never love another man to love because she believes that her husband was her one & only love.

I sat there as I started to tear up from her tragic yet touching story. She then looked at me & took the almost the same kind of bracelet from the display & gave it to me. The only difference was that it's black. "Here ~" she said. "Take this." I looked at it then back at her. She then smiled. "Give that to your friend ~" she said. "You'll never know... He might like it & dont worry ~ You dont need to pay ~"

I then smiled at her as I nodded. She then smiled & pointed at the crepe vendor across from her. "You look hungry ~" She said, "You can go buy a crepe there if you want to ~" I then looked at the crepe stand then back at her. "I will ~" I said as I waved at her & started to walk towards the crepe stand. I then looked at the bracelet she gave me & smiled alittle. "Maybe one day" I said to myself. I then stuffed in my pocket.

*End of flashback*

I then stood there for a couple of minutes before I started to dig in my bag to look for that bracelet & luckly, I found it in one of my pouches. I took it out as I smiled alittle. I then looked up as I walked towards her. "Ajumma ~" I said. She then looked up & smiled. "Ohh ~" she said. "I havent seen you in months ~" I smiled alittle as she continued. "You didnt bring your boyfriend with you ?"

I then shook my head as I sat on the bench. "Why not ?" She asked as she began to fix the bracelets. I just stayed quiet as I thought of an excuse. She then looked at me. "You guys have problems ?" She asked. I then hesitatly nodded. She then sighed. "Aigo ~" she said as she began to place a few more bracelets up for display. "Young love is always the hardest ~"

I sat on the bench & let out a deep sigh. She looked at me. "That is probably one of the deepest sighs I've ever heard ~" she said, trying to make me feel better. She then sat next to me. "I messed up big time..." I said as my vision became blurry. "I accused him of something he didnt do & I didnt even let him explain what really happened & now... I guess he hates me ~"

"It's a natural instinct for humans to accuse. Trust me -- I've been there, done that... But it's also a natural instinct for humans to forgive. He looks like the type who forgives easily... So I'm pretty sure he would forgive you." She said. I stayed quiet as she continued on. "Everyone's the same, but in the same time... everyone is totally different." I looked at her as she gave me a smile. "Just give him your time of day & eventually -- things will be as they were before ~" she said as she stood up & went back to her stand, helping on of the people there.

I sighed as I looked down at my fist. I stared at them as I slowly opened it, revealing the black infinite bracelet. I then looked at my left wrist & stared at my blue infinite bracelet. I sat there, thinking for a couple minutes. I then got up & walked away.

------------------------------------------------------------------

... I feel bad for not updating ;~; I dont know how many times I said sorry & I honestly lost count on how many times I promised that I'll update more ;~;

Ehhh ~!!! I'm sorry... again ;~;

Ignore all the grammar & spelling errors...

*Comment & Subscribe ~ Comment please ~?? D: